Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but on you? You make them look good ;-). Fierce!

Spoken like a man who hasn't seen me in a paper gown.

You don't have to ask twice. Just get on Amazon and order you one of those guys who sleeps under the desk all day and eats you out when you need it. If this world had more cum breaks we'd all be a lot happier.

Now I know Amazon even better than I know how to get myself off. I have been up and down and all around, and that is not on Amazon. Seriously I average almost 1000 Amazon purchases a year. I'd own it if Amazon had it for sale

yes

Honestly, I always liked badly behaved women myself. even just being straight. the fire in the eyes, when I do lean towards women sexually, it is generally badly behaved ones.

something about the look of yeah pure unadulterated fire. I do like crazy bitches.
but I also like woohoo girls so there is that

nothing puts you off balance and stirs the loins like crazy bitches :)

Now I know Amazon even better than I know how to get myself off. I have been up and down and all around, and that is not on Amazon. Seriously I average almost 1000 Amazon purchases a year. I'd own it if Amazon had it for sale

That's cause Black Market Amazon is hidden. You either need l33t h4x0rz tools or talk to someone on 4chan to find it.

True, but pregnant with swollen boobs doesn’t sound bad, how bad could it have been?

Like one could tell if my boobs are swollen lol. One size doesn't make much of a difference. It would be like a 14inch cock versus 16inch cock, either way well past the holy fuck stage

nothing puts you off balance and stirs the loins like crazy bitches :)

Got to love them crazy bitches.

That's cause Black Market Amazon is hidden. You either need l33t h4x0rz tools or talk to someone on 4chan to find it.

Ok you got me. Only 4chan as the other is too obscure.

Justa, I would love to be camped under your desk for just one day! I would put your legs over my shoulder and bury my face between your legs and your cheeks!

Like one could tell if my boobs are swollen lol. One size doesn't make much of a difference. It would be like a 14inch cock versus 16inch cock, either way well past the holy fuck stage

Hahahahaha! Good point! The only way to tell I guess would be that your waist and hips would look even smaller and you’d always be leaning on something to stay upright lol. You must have been quite a sight pregnant, walking tits and bump telling it like it is!

Bacon is awesome true but with your thread I tend to forget about bacon and just have lusty thought about your milf body .
I'm greedy hello room service more bacon and more Justa😈😘

Justa, I would love to be camped under your desk for just one day! I would put your legs over my shoulder and bury my face between your legs and your cheeks!

Yup, there is what i am talking about.

Hahahahaha! Good point! The only way to tell I guess would be that your waist and hips would look even smaller and you’d always be leaning on something to stay upright lol. You must have been quite a sight pregnant, walking tits and bump telling it like it is!

Haha. Actually most people didn't know I was pregnant. Unless I wore a really tight shirt. My tits were bigger than the bump so for the most part, like normal, my tits have the shirt hanging so far away from my body one has no idea. I was overdue talking to a coworker about going on leave any day now and he was like why.

Had some positives and negatives. Like strangers didn't poke my stomach, congratulate me or anything. But also no pregnant chick privilege. Most people thought nothing of assigning the 9 month pregnant chick to carry the 70lb ladder and send me up in a ceiling, keep asking me to grab the next fire thus I worked like 56 hours straight one day or well days. Trying to get me to make a 7 hour drive (I refused and had my doctor put me on travel restriction. I mean seriously I had to pre every 20 minutes, that drive would have taken days). Conferences that quickly become standing room only, no one thinks to offer you there chair to get you off your feet. You still do heavy lifting etc etc. Kind of sucked actually. I wouldn't have minded some special treatment. But yeah people simple forget or don't know to begin with.

Bacon is awesome true but with your thread I tend to forget about bacon and just have lusty thought about your milf body .
I'm greedy hello room service more bacon and more Justa😈😘

Everything is better with bacon

well happy saturday. time for me to post some shit.

and yeah, I have determined today is likely not my day. I can't get a moment alone, i can't come up with anything creative, so yeah this is the shit I managed to take today.

also, cats are douches. it just always has to be about them

and yeah, I have determined today is likely not my day. I can't get a moment alone, i can't come up with anything creative, so yeah this is the shit I managed to take today.

good morning!!

Nice photobombing :D
You can't blame it, cats like milk so of course they have to scent mark any potential sources. ;)

what did you say about bacon, when your tits are out all I hear is a tidal wave of lust and blood rushing about sexy girl. :devil: :nana:

Cats just know what they want- I have a lot of respect for that. Dogs on the other hand...

When I was a teen, my rescue cat (who hated all men for some reason) used to knead my tits - I’d wake up with her green eyes inches from mine and her little paws padding away, the claws coming out just enough that I knew they were there but despite the fact she would regularly try to scratch my brothers to pieces, the tits were unscathed... still - freaky as fuck to wake up to her staring right in my face...

Gorgeous pics (and gorgeous pussy cat) :heart:

I'm doing well....and doing what I normally do when I see you

Well always glad to hear that you enjoy.

Nice pussy. I had to get that one in first.:nana::nana:

Haha. Yeah, someone had to say it.

Nice photobombing :D
You can't blame it, cats like milk so of course they have to scent mark any potential sources. ;)

Nah, I just think likes to be a douche. The amount of time that cat makes me run around the yard in my underwear. It is literally a fucking game to her.

what did you say about bacon, when your tits are out all I hear is a tidal wave of lust and blood rushing about sexy girl. :devil: :nana:

Well I do like knowing my tits have that talent.

Cats just know what they want- I have a lot of respect for that. Dogs on the other hand...

When I was a teen, my rescue cat (who hated all men for some reason) used to knead my tits - I’d wake up with her green eyes inches from mine and her little paws padding away, the claws coming out just enough that I knew they were there but despite the fact she would regularly try to scratch my brothers to pieces, the tits were unscathed... still - freaky as fuck to wake up to her staring right in my face...

Gorgeous pics (and gorgeous pussy cat) :heart:

Yeah cats are cool. I have always had cats, usually dogs too, as well as I have has rats, mice, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, ferrets, birds, squirrels, raccoons, lizards, crawfish, fish, and I am sure I am forgetting a few. Though not all were pets, some were rehabs, and some I just on summer break from the science lab.

Cats are for sure one of my favorites. There is something to be said for the undying loyalty of dogs. Ya know diving in a pool if they think you have been underwater too long to same you. Or spending days next to their dead owners body trying to protect them. Versus cats who do whatever the fuck they want and will eat their owners dead body versus stand vigil. But I do like the personality.

I have no idea what it is about cats and boobs though, but yeah they do always want to be laying on them. Generally I have gotten used to it, but they can still be unpredictable. I had on who used to sleep on my chest most every night, completely uneventful, then one night I am awoken because he just randomly decided to bite my nipple, hard. Like what the fuck cat, why did that seem like an awesome idea. Hubby thought it was hysterical, rightfully so.

Raccoons are also very fun, if you can deal with the whirlwind that accompanies them. But like daddy always said, if it ain't trouble, it ain't fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back