The New STS ~ Don't miss the fun, stop in and say hello!

Two servings of turkey and dressing, and two slices of pie. I am fucking stuffed, put a fork in me already! I won't be eating again until New Year's.

Plus I'm suspicious of any guy that wants you to sit on their lap while they call you a ho!

1293077725520_6182632.png

aww... that was sweet. How are you doing today? We are waiting on a winter storm later tonight here.

We got ours yesterday and during the night. It’s just finally stopping here.

For me, it’s the damn dogs who wake me up. Assholes.... lol

We got ours yesterday and during the night. It’s just finally stopping here.

For me, it’s the damn dogs who wake me up. Assholes.... lol
LOL. I had a bulldog that used to pounce up on the bed in the early morning and stick his face in mine then bark until I woke up. Now I have a cat that does the same thing except meows instead of barks.

Good morning Empress

LOL. I had a bulldog that used to pounce up on the bed in the early morning and stick his face in mine then bark until I woke up. Now I have a cat that does the same thing except meows instead of barks.

Good morning Empress

Mine will bark and then if he thinks he doesn’t have your attention yet he goes for a toy with a squeaker and just constantly bites down on the squeaker.

Yeah my cat is sleeping now too. I get the urge to sneak up on him and yell "boo" but he is 18+ years old so probably a bad idea.

Today is certainly my day of "rest" :rolleyes:

24301134_1167852369984200_7150099129115729265_n.jpg
Sounds like a bummer of a day LJS. I am looking out my window at a bunch of snow, sleet, freezing rain and sleet that will turn into a giant rock when the temperature plummets this afternoon. :eek:

Back