Xylometazolinhydrchlorid

RisingSheet

Virgin
Hey there,

Long time reader, first time poster. Usually I read around in these forums until I find someone interesting and then I PM them. But I thought this time I try it the other way around.

So, my name is Jeffrey, I am 37 and from Europe. I would love to find a woman with whom I can write a steamy story together and at the end of every chapter, I’d like to exchange recordings of our respective chapters. I find it incredibly exciting and sexy to listen to our voices, to anticipate giggles at the funny parts, nervous laughter at the surprising turn of events and fidgeting in the background when the steamy paragraphs kick in. I don’t need somebody with a perfect voice or awesome penmanship, just someone eager and adventurous.

Of course I’d like to break the ice at the beginning and check if we are compatible, so there will be a learning curve for the both of us until we are comfortable enough to share recordings. I tend to write meaty chapters and I’d expect the same in return. I am fluent in French and German, I am a master in the art of hanging out, I pepper my smalltalk with useless facts, with poignant anecdotes and inappropriate jokes.

So it is not all about the writing, but it is about the getting to know each other, too. I have done this a few times over the years, it never disappoints, I can guide us through the story if you feel so inclined, but I love it when the input comes from both parties involved. And I don’t mind a slow burn, or a dialog heavy back and forth in a chat app every now and then, if the mood of the piece calls for it...

(And if you don’t have the confidence to make a recording, I absolutely need you to PM me right now, because that is a turn on. And I have been told that I have a slight French accent, avis aux amateurs, although meine Deutschkenntnisse erlauben es mir in sämtlichen deutschen Dialekten zu fachsimpeln, if that is something that turns you on, feel free to ask me to translate our stories!)

If this tickles your fancy, PM me, I do not bite.

a note to Jeffrey

SHIT Jeff, I was waiting to to read your explanation of what your remarkable heading word stands fror,

and all you told us, what a great guy you are.

WEll anyway, good luck on your journey!

SHIT Jeff, I was waiting to to read your explanation of what your remarkable heading word stands fror,

and all you told us, what a great guy you are.

WEll anyway, good luck on your journey!

Exactly. Shame on Jeff for enticing you with a witty title and making you click on it and read through his personal. Not only that, all the women clamouring to PM you will now be charmed by Jeff's clever post.

Jeff, bring out your inner chemistry Prof and humour glBock please?

Well, Xylometazolinhydrochlorid is a compound that can be found in a nasal spray. It has become my go-to thread-title or PM-title... I like to think that it lures people into opening the PM or thread. It is a poor man‘s venus trap, a simple clickbait, nothing more.

I think he means Xylometazoline
(C16H24N2) it's nose drops. If you're a girl like me and you drop enough of 'em, EVERY guy looks like a great guy. I mean so I'VE HEARD.
Just sayin'.

Love,

Jamie

Xylometazolin-monohydrochlorid is in fact a nasal drop solution. The more important question: does an overdose make every w o m a n look like a GREAT woman? Can somebody try this and report back, need to know, asking for a friend!

It goes by another charming name: 2-{[4-(1,1-Dimethylethyl)-2,6-dimethylphenyl]methyl}-4,5-dihydro-1H-imidazol. That nomenclature hasn‘t the same oooomph though. Amirite? Once upon a time I was really good at the flirty smalltalk... where did I go wrong? I swear, I can be a charming bastard, don‘t hold my thread against me, mmkay?

C’est pas l’homme qui prend la mer, c’est la mer qui prend l’homme, cent patates! That’s french for *bump*. Still looking for a creative mind with a voice... Details in first post.

Exactly. Shame on Jeff for enticing you with a witty title and making you click on it and read through his personal. Not only that, all the women clamouring to PM you will now be charmed by Jeff's clever post.

Jeff, bring out your inner chemistry Prof and humour glBock please?

Jeff has certainly charmed me but any attempts I've made to write a story with someone have either failed or gone off into the realm of comedy. And then there's the fact that I already have a man.

But good luck to Jeff! I hope he finds who he is looking for!

C’est un tentant offere. Mais, qu’est-ce que tu veux faire avec l’audio après finir?

Amazingly written ad, either way. Definitely piqued interest.

C’est un tentant offere. Mais, qu’est-ce que tu veux faire avec l’audio après finir?

Amazingly written ad, either way. Definitely piqued interest.

I will blast our little recorded orchestra of erotica
via megaphone into an empty bottle
and delete
every .mp3,
every .acc,
every .wav
that witnessed our courtship chirping.

I will place the bottle on my highest shelf,
where I see it, yet can’t reach it.
And from high above, the bottle will
tease me,
taunt me,
torment me,
kindle my longing for a listen.

Then one day, when the wind picks up,
and I long for a manly, manly bubble bath,
I will throw the bottle in my bathtub.
I will carefully open the bottle
and listen to what this seashell of glass has in store for me.

Or I will leave it on my computer, and read and listen to it every now and then.
Or delete it, if my partner in crime feels not comfortable with her voice on my laptop.

Donc pas de soucils, nos enregistrements seraient sain et sauf, au cas où tu choisis de te lancer dans une petite aventure avec moi!

Jeff has certainly charmed me but any attempts I've made to write a story with someone have either failed or gone off into the realm of comedy. And then there's the fact that I already have a man.

But good luck to Jeff! I hope he finds who he is looking for!

And the realm of comedy is fine place to fool around, yet I fear that the visit in that instance was unintentional. Finding someone you click with is no easy task, unintentionally venturing from erotica into slap stick (pun intended) is the worst thing that can happen, I think.

And now the fear of veering into comicality is bubbling to the top of my subconscious. Someone hand me some Xanax, STAT!

Anyways, I read some of your stories... I liked them! What a shame you don’t play/write well with others...

Thanks for the good luck.

And the realm of comedy is fine place to fool around, yet I fear that the visit in that instance was unintentional. Finding someone you click with is no easy task, unintentionally venturing from erotica into slap stick (pun intended) is the worst thing that can happen, I think.

And now the fear of veering into comicality is bubbling to the top of my subconscious. Someone hand me some Xanax, STAT!

Anyways, I read some of your stories... I liked them! What a shame you don’t play/write well with others...

Thanks for the good luck.

I play well with others. Just don't seem to write well with them. Glad you liked my stories!

Back