Married Man Handjob

Had A Married Woman ive Me A Handjob.

I stopped her when I told her I could do that myself, so she was kind enough to give me a blowjob! Christie (Knoxville Kindergarden teacher) please PM me. I have missed you so!

Artie
 
Artie - you are a lucky man. I know you can do "it" by yourself silly. In my case, I love to be close to the man's hard on and watch how it reacts to my touch. It is very selfish on my part, but that is my fetish!
 
Hottest Thread Ever

I'm on the train this morning heading to NYC from DC and was reading this post! Couldn't help but look around the train in search of my very own "MarriedMelissa"! No luck but train travel just got a lot more exciting for me! How sexy would an anonymous handjob be on the Acela train!?!? My imagination went into overdrive to say the least. I swear this thread was written just for me... handjobs have always been at the top of my list but the anonymous nature of the act adds a whole new twist for me. Thanks to Melissa and everyone who has posted!
 
I am sorry I have not posted. I was under the weather and therefore - no naughty little secrets to share. Ugh! Three weeks without sex! But today I can get up and go out. I am so horny that during my errands, and trip to the gym, I am afraid I am practically wearing a sign that says "please help me" LOL.

I will post later today or tomorrow if something happens that is worthy of writing. Soon! Melissa
 
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Spring in the air and you are horny that is great mix!
 
I am sorry I have not posted. I was under the weather and therefore - no naughty little secrets to share. Ugh! Three weeks without sex! But today I can get up and go out. I am so horny that during my errands, and trip to the gym, I am afraid I am practically wearing a sign that says "please help me" LOL.

I will post later today or tomorrow if something happens that is worthy of writing. Soon! Melissa
Welcome back! Hope you feeling better!
 
Awesome awesome thread! I haven't gone back and read the rest (will when I get alone time:rolleyes:), but what is the closest you have come to getting caught in public?
 
Caught

I was jerking off in the woods one time and around the tree line came a girl and her bf
They stood in amazement and she stared at my cock.
He laughed and tried to pull her away. She stayed and watched as i finished a squirt right in front of myself. I was embarrassed.
When it was over but it felt great knowing she was watching
 
I am sorry I have not posted. I was under the weather and therefore - no naughty little secrets to share. Ugh! Three weeks without sex! But today I can get up and go out. I am so horny that during my errands, and trip to the gym, I am afraid I am practically wearing a sign that says "please help me" LOL.

I will post later today or tomorrow if something happens that is worthy of writing. Soon! Melissa

21 days later and no post, so I guess nothing worth writing! Melissa, I wonder if you've ever been to Philadelphia...:D
 
I am shocked more women don't have adventures like that. The things women could get just with a hand job!
 
Done in the spirit of good fun, what's wrong with a little suspension of disbelief??

Some people will believe anything, I guess.

Well, Bonafide_Blonde, I generally don't recommend internet message boards as a place to go for bona fide accounts of anything, but even when it sounds implausible, the fact that it is possible makes it exciting! And besides, suspension of disbelief is often a great aid in masturbatory fun! :D
 
Last edited:
If MarriedMelissa did me and we videoed it would that satisfy everyone?
 
I have not been paying close enough attention to this post in the last couple of weeks. Sorry to disappoint. As I live in the South, the heat comes in April and my life gets a little hectic. Spring cleaning, gardening, and socializing left me with little time to reflect and write. But in all seriously, nothing really exciting to post. In the past there have been Melissa-lulls that were picked up by many others. I hope so. I will try to post really soon
 
Well, Bonafide_Blonde, I generally don't recommend internet message boards as a place to go for bona fide accounts of anything, but even when it sound implausible, the fact that it is possible makes it exciting! And besides, suspension of disbelief is often a great aid in masturbatory fun! :D

I think this is a brilliant comment. And I agree on all counts!
 
I am sorry to throw a wet towel on the video idea - BUT - I don't think my husband would like the idea of seeing me perform on video (lol)
 
Back
Top