Hot female doctor in extreme erotic horror story.

Sean, just wondering if you would give us a heads-up when you might post the first chapter here in the forum? Sometimes I don't look at the story board as much as I look at the forum.

By the way, any hints? Like a movie trailer??
 
I'll make sure to give you guys a heads up when it's submitted and then when it actually hits. Chapter one is a bit longer than I'd hoped considering it doesn't do much but set the stage sadly.
 
fff

Because of my unique disability a form of paralysis, I am aroused mentally only by situations involving doctors and medical treatment
 
Because of my unique disability a form of paralysis, I am aroused mentally only by situations involving doctors and medical treatment
Do RNs, paramedics, and EMTs make it into your fantasies? How about dentists and dental assistants? There's a studly Xray technician at the local clinic...
 
They do. Particularly willing to brush teeth

Mmmm I sense possibilities in this scenario.

Back to the main story at hand any ideas of a good site to host it?

I'm imagining women being raped by well endowed generic experiments and it's more bestiality themes would preclude it being posted here.
 
A first try

My try.
 

Attachments

  • 21orcaklein.jpg
    21orcaklein.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
Wow, thank you! I wasn’t sure this thread still existed.

Love the size difference. Some Meateaters would look like this. Others more animal in nature. Some with combat scars and wounds.
 
I'm imagining women being raped by well endowed generic experiments and it's more bestiality themes would preclude it being posted here.

There's few options.

One middle ground I know could perhaps be Stories Online. Age limit 14 years for new stories (used to be none until some point, those stories are still accessible, and continuations of old stories are allowed, but any pre-14 content is hidden by default), other than that there's few limits if any. For example, I recently saw a (perhaps intentionally) badly written Dolcett version of "Saved by the bell" episode. In my understanding it's a single guy project as well, and it's also around for a while, although readership is probably times smaller than LitE.

P.S. I perhaps should add "do not google" warning to the term 'Dolcett', but that may only boost interest... anyway, you're warned. It's vore, and more.
 
Last edited:
Extreme horror: one of the president's family is your nurse. Terror and overbilling ensue.
 
There's few options.

One middle ground I know could perhaps be Stories Online. Age limit 14 years for new stories (used to be none until some point, those stories are still accessible, and continuations of old stories are allowed, but any pre-14 content is hidden by default), other than that there's few limits if any. For example, I recently saw a (perhaps intentionally) badly written Dolcett version of "Saved by the bell" episode. In my understanding it's a single guy project as well, and it's also around for a while, although readership is probably times smaller than LitE.

P.S. I perhaps should add "do not google" warning to the term 'Dolcett', but that may only boost interest... anyway, you're warned. It's vore, and more.

Thank you. I used to read Stories Online. Unless it was very underage – as you say they once had no age limit, and many writers here post over there; Stormbringer, Author on Africa (goes under the Expatdad moniker) and JonathanT (the last two seem to specialise in non consensual black men raping young white girls aged around 12-18). So the stuff they put here they add there and exit the ages younger.

Stormbringer did one really good Erotic horror (if you don’t count his white bread cliched ‘big black men’ molesting very busty young white women – believe me after about 50 stories of 30 pages you do her majorly bored of that fetish/kink).

I did used to love asstr years ago, but that’s pretty much shut down now, and the forum seems to cater most to underage fantasies sadly. I used to have a fantasy interest in incest years ago, but you grow out of these things… or I did.

Other times you get it bludgeoned out of you like the fandoms of Star Trek and Star Wars these days (it’s so easy not to watch those shows/movies).

I don’t mind Vore. It’s one kink I never got out of. Call me ‘sick little Miss Redhead’ ™ Lol. I’m not too partial to the giantess creatures, or furries. I prefer things like what Orca is doing; mutant man creatures, mutated, deformed animals, like missing links, alligators, apes, snakes. All good story ideas

My friend writes a great erotic horror with vampires, zombies and werewolves and I like them a lot. Thank you for your great ideas.
 
Anyone wanna post a link to Stories Online? I just get library stuff for kids when I search on that.
 
I did used to love asstr years ago, but that’s pretty much shut down now, and the forum seems to cater most to underage fantasies sadly.

I think it's self-selective, one does more in places what they can't in others. I don't know how this "market" really is, but as it seems there little reason to not put on LitE what can go here, and then you start looking around where to put what doesn't fly here for one reason or another.

Just like here, the current restriction at SoL prohibits nudity. (as one said on their forum, "no showers until 14 yr!" although it's really just that you can't watch it nor join in). On the age debate, my ideal restrictions would be no penetrative sex until 16, while nudity/E/V be not limited. I may have a tale or two, or even just flashbacks in mind that put me in really uncomfortable company even if there no real sex, just some nudity, some petting, and no adults in sight.
 
Back
Top