Bored (open to one woman)

God I wanted her and once the tip graced those lips I didn't wanted to hesitate any further and pushed the had inside and my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head and let out an eager sigh as I felt her insides and hands ran up the flanks and cupped the bare breasts feeling them free and the tips finding the nipples and giving them a gentle tug as my lips fell onto her skin and gave the rich, cappachino sin and gave a nibble and felt her in every which way I could. It really was Storm and I wanted her. I don't know why, I just wanted her.
 
I moaned loud as he slid inside me, and I pushed back to take him more, take him deeper. Oh God that was good. it had been so long since I dind't have a man for real. No one in the team had ever gone to this with me. We were more of a family. And the other men I knew were ennemies. So it had been years without feeling a man inside me, and the rush of wind that started was so great that it nearly pushed us to the ground.
I began moving my hips forth and back, lettin ghim slide inside me, filling my cnut with his hard cock. I was moaning, my face against the wall, my nails grinding at it. His hands on my braests were perfect, cupping them in the best way, takng care of my nipples.
 
Once I was al the way inside and her frame thumping back against me our bodies coming togeter at one pointing with my cock penetrating and the more we did it the more I pinched and pulled at her nipples as she pressed her face against the walls the nails chipping the paint but I did not mind about it as much as I didn't care about the storm around us. All I cared was satisfying her as I had been deprived of this for so long and giving the opposite shoulder another suckle and kissing the neck at the jaw line all the while giving soft moans as my heart was climbing into my throat.
 
His mouth wa son my sking and I turned my head in order to meet him, to kiss him... Our lips met, our tongues met. All the time taking a quicker rythm with our hisp, making me grow higher and hiugher on the leveles of pleasure. i wa smoaning on his lips, in his mouth, wanting more, feeling the edge coming closer, feeling the pleasure grow...
 
The fastr and faster we went my heart felt as though it would explode as we banged into one another and one hand dropped down the bare middrift and touched the pubic hair before rubbing between her legs. We kissed and our tongues went as deep as my penis inside of her and never thought that ones tongue could go that deep as I nearly choked on her slippery eel. Pulling back to catch some breath I moaned, "Storm....you're so.." before completing the sentence the hand that dropped between the legs ran back up one bare leg and across her gorgeous backside.
 
his hand on my cunt was pushign me deeper, making me moand and groan, I was wildly rocking my hips with his. This was a real swirl, a storm of pleasure, pure lust, forming itself into a little tornado freely roaming in the room and pushign everything apart. His hand moved to my back.
Feeling him throb faster inside me, I pushed back, making sure to take him fully in on each thrust. My eyes close,d I was near the edge, I could feel it coming, buiding inside my lower belly, ready to be released...
 
The heat coming off of our bodies was buidling up and filling the interior of the room as all of the juices wrapped round my shaft as it was pulled out it felt cold before plunging back inside and rubbing that bristling pubic hair lifted up that hand and wrapped her backside feeling the sting of skin conact as she continued to moan and roll with delight as was I with the other hand plucking at the nipple and gently massaging the breast and actually feeling her heartbeat the more we went as my lips latched onto an earlobe and gave it a suckle.
 
"Oh yes Isaac, yes, cum on... yeeeess"
it was to be released soon. The wave of pleasure would soon flood my whole body, I was anticipating it and that was making my whole body even more sensitive. Taking him so deep inside me was pure pleasure. I screamed, calling him to cum....
 
To squirt inside of her would be a great pleasure as he moaned and begged for me to do it and giving her backside another soft spank nd tugging on both nipples with the other hand I was going to do so and enjo every moment of it as I felt my cock about to erupt from this, having spent all of this time being idle and having this fantasy coming to life. And giving that long flowing white hair and feeling the long strands flowing through my fingers and giving it the slightest of tugs kept thumping.
 
I wasn't able to kiss him anyomre, I needed to breathe, at least to pant in this rough and animal fucking, pinned against the wall. Oh yes, oh yes. I let out a coulpe of screams.
 
It was becoming animal, the need to do it as we slapped together and I felt that I was going to climax in the instant and groaned this to her as I tugged a little bit more on her long, white, hair as I squeezed those breasts a little more, begging for Storm to cum as well havng us both cum at the same time would cause a great sensation that had never occured to me before.
 
He exploded inside me, and in two other thrusts I did cum too. A rush of pleasure run thorugh me and exploded in aloud scream that made the wind blow everything apart in the room. It drained everything from me, giving me such pleasure that I felt nothing else for a moment.

And there the window exploded... with a part of the wall around. Dirt was floating in the wind, the rain entered the room. We fall agaisnt the wall, both naked and helpless, panting, exhausted, looking at the hole in which a silhouette appeared, someone I recognized, someone that I had laready fought a couple of times...


"Here we are, at east I got you, black bitch. You did well, Isaac, you did exactly what we needed you to do... Thank you..." The cold-blooded voice of Emma Frost resonated in the opressing silence that came...

alice-eve-incarnera-la-puissante-et-sexy-image-356321-article-ajust_440.jpg
 
when I came my whole body felt numb and my knees buckled and then he room exploded. She landed on top of me and through the whirl of dust and dirt I braced her bare frame and remembered she was Storm and though it would cost me a fortune to fix I cared not for the partial destruction of the the room until I heard that voice that made me run cold.

"Who...Emma...Frost? But how?"

When she spoke that I did what was needed I was completely baffled as I did not know what she meant and demanded that she explain herself.
 
Emma Frost took a step into the room.
"Your mind, your imagination brought her here, just where we were calling her. A world with her powers lessened. A world where we can take her and kill her. Then we'll find a way to do so with the rest of her friends. "
I was frigtened, panting, feeling helpless naked in the room. I look at Isaac. Was he really into this?
"You helped us well Isaac, Thank you" That was all she said before raising her hands...
 
I didn't understand what was happening but there was noway I was cohoots with Emma Frost to hav Storm killed and asshe raised her hands I looked around for something in which to be used as. Weapon, but the damage to the room hadjotled everything from its original position and with the storm still raging outside ad the fierce wind blowing loose paper all around it was difficult to see but with one hand lifting up my pants and the other reaching around somewhat blinde by the flying debris I found a thick book and gripped the spine an heaved it at frost with all of my might.
 
She was desoriented, and I get my spirits back. I was feeling less powerful, yes she was riht, but I hadn't lost everything. I took Isaac by his arm and pulled him with me, jumping thorugh the hole in the wall, conjuring winds to slower our fall. We were two naked bodies in the storm and I did land in a little backalley before Emma had gotten her eyes on us.
I stood in front pf Isaac and held his shoulders...
"That's your world. Guide me. Where do we go?"
 
"Well, first we need clothes," looking over her bare body aside of the gloves and boots. "We'll attract people like this. Fortunately as we flew I grabbed my pants and quickly put them on and taking her by the hand gained my bearings and rushed towards a nearby store that was closed. The storm was still raging with the water level rising in the river but once we reached the store there was already damage to the front by the storm where a branch smashed a pane of glass and using that we climbed inside and found some clothes.
 
I took the forst things that came, being a light skirt and a tank top. I slid in them and looked at hme, intently...

"What was all that? What's going on? What have you done?"
 
"I have no idea!" Slidin my legs into a pair of pants and then grabbing a long sleeve t shirt socks and shoes. It was staling but there were more pressing maters at hand to worry about, "First, I was writing in my room and then you just magically appear and now we have Fost. I don't know how you got hre. I'm just a writer, not some scientist!"
 
I was thinking... Quickly... Many ideas came to my mind. Well, the thing that led to this would have to be for later. First we had to get out of Frost's reach. We went out, keeping in the shadows, and we moved to a parking lot. The car didn't resist my hijacking attempt with some elecrtic shocks and sudden little winds. Anyway, I let Isaac take the wheel, asking him to bring us somewhere safe and far.
 
With the high water mark and the bridges washed out we would not get very far but there were some secluded places in town. For instance there was a series of abandoned warehouses near the docks, it was a bit tricky to get to but with teh flood chances are there woudn't be anyone there. Running with no lights on and no one in the streets I kept the speed at a brisk forty miles an hour all the while checking around for any sign of Frost as we neared our destination. Finding a spot in a nearby lot and running the last bit of the way we made it inside and found the old door was rather easy to force in and we went inside. There was not much in there to be begin with but it had a solid roof and it was dry.
 
When we were seated in the enclosed space, somethign straneg happened... again. Unable to rationally think and to try to build a plan, I was looking at Isaac. Looking at him with an eye of passion, of wanting, of need.
I moved towards him. He was leaning near a window, looking out thorugh it. I came behind him, rather close. There was something inside me that i couldn''t control when near him. Something strange, something really instinctive, something lustfull. I took another step and held myself agsint his back, putting my hands on his hips, my face resting on his shoulder....
 
Her body was so warm against the cold of the rain and though it was welcoming to feel her hands around me and that chin ontop of my shoulder, she was not being permiscuious but after her hands started to hold me a little tighter and I asked if she was feeling alright but then asked, "what was the last thing you remembered before you appeared in my room?"

She was sexy and warm, but I could not put the thought of sex in at the moment because there was another character hunting us.
 
His question passed over my mind quickly,... I was caressing his hips, his waist, and gently run one of my hands right to his pants, to the place where my object of desire was. I caressed on his cock thorugh his pants, grinding against his back... Whispering near his ear, I tried to answer...
"The only thing I remember is the pleasure you gave to me...."
 
"Hehe, it was wonderful...." I began, but had to stay focused and despite her teasing I looked to one shoulder and asked, "If you came to life and so did she...then perhaps other characters came to life...." my mind wandered for a moment as I tried to figure out just what the source could be and then began to worry that other people could be on the loose right now as I felt Storms hot breath on my neck, it was intoxicating.

The storm was coming down harder, so it seemed. The roof creaked with each blast of wind and the glass was bombarded by hard rain as the flashes of lightning briefly illuminated the show and there was that bright flash in Storm's eyes each time it happened. She was the Mistress of the Elements, perhaps our love was a driving force behind this storm outside, but I was not going to deliberate logic whilst penetrating one woman and savoring another.

Frost. Had forgotten about her. She was still out there, waiting. Now would b the excellent chance to strike with us used and consumed, but did not appear, but it felt as though eyes were all around us, watching the show.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top