Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up at about 5 a.m. From a sexy dream involving a couple I'm friends with. I was so horny that I slid my hand down into my pajama pants and played with myself...I came pretty quickly. I had to be quiet and still, too, since the husband was sleeping about a foot to my left.

Quiet and still are two things I'm NOT when I orgasm, either, so it was a challenge.

Went back to sleep (with some sticky fingers) afterward for another two hours... :D

Woke up at about 5 a.m. From a sexy dream involving a couple I'm friends with. I was so horny that I slid my hand down into my pajama pants and played with myself...I came pretty quickly. I had to be quiet and still, too, since the husband was sleeping about a foot to my left.

Quiet and still are two things I'm NOT when I orgasm, either, so it was a challenge.

Went back to sleep (with some sticky fingers) afterward for another two hours... :D

right now to the thought of this

:) I haven't yet . . . but I will right here, snug in our bed :)

Last edited:
i got a little daring today. i had the day off of work and it was a nice day out so i decided to take a hike. after going about a mile or so i veered off the trail to a nice overlook area. i hung out for a bit and then took out my cock and started to stroke it . i eventually just pulled my pants down and just proudly laid there stroking my cock.

i got a little daring today. i had the day off of work and it was a nice day out so i decided to take a hike. after going about a mile or so i veered off the trail to a nice overlook area. i hung out for a bit and then took out my cock and started to stroke it . i eventually just pulled my pants down and just proudly laid there stroking my cock.

wish i had walked up on you. ;) currently doing it now in my bedroom.

when i was working down south...I found a really nice place of the hiking path...I got off bout 0120am this morn...

play with me

for Omgitselaine----play with me today---i am jacking off as we speak---sitting in a chair by my computer-----randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back