The Cum Diet

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Here's a basic plot bunny that I've shared with just DarkPleasures up to now. Basically, a man somehow goes to a country or planet where there is a great appetite for cum among the women, to such an extent that they need tourists just to keep from draining the men too much to reproduce. Poor fellow gets tricked into supplying load after load and even gets milked a lot in his sleep, waking up shockingly without a hard-on that he usually has. Finally, he decides that he never wants to leave. What guy would want to leave a place where nobody has blue balls for long?

On a different twist, a man marries into a family which is short on men and where the women have developed a voracious appetite for cum. Or perhaps they are just plain insatiable for sex and the men of the family, aside from him, have a tendency to be rather wimpy, so when the girls meet a more dominant man, several of the women, from his bride to his mother-in-law, won't leave him alone. And if you wanted a bi twist, maybe the men develop a thirst for his cum and a taste for his cock as well.

While the plots are different, this type of thing reminded me of a story I finished yesterday.

In http://www.literotica.com/s/thirst-15 a research vessel sank, stranding one woman on a lifeboat full of men out in the middle of nowhere. With food and water in dangerously low supply, what's a girl got to do to survive?

There are many story elements that many here will like, so it wasn't pushing all of my buttons, and the ending wasn't my thing either. From the story ideas here that are popular, I'm guessing that most people will love it, even though it is a long read.

The title made me think of a weight-loss program. Perhaps an aging courtesan, getting a little too old to continue fucking for a living, is looking for new ways to make a buck. She finds that people frequently ask her how she stays in such good shape. Her response is always, "The cum diet." Now she decides to write up a book on how to incorporate cum into all of your meals, and keep yourself young, lean, and fit.

Maybe the story could be about her doing research for the book. Or maybe the book is already published, and the story centers on a young couple (or couple of horny college girls) trying out all the recipes.

^^^ I too thought that this was going to have a "nutrition" element, (and probably a little sexercise). :D

Maybe the lady can teach cooking classes along with how to "extract" the said cum for the meals . . .

The title made me think of a weight-loss program. Perhaps an aging courtesan, getting a little too old to continue fucking for a living, is looking for new ways to make a buck. She finds that people frequently ask her how she stays in such good shape. Her response is always, "The cum diet." Now she decides to write up a book on how to incorporate cum into all of your meals, and keep yourself young, lean, and fit.

Maybe the story could be about her doing research for the book. Or maybe the book is already published, and the story centers on a young couple (or couple of horny college girls) trying out all the recipes.

A few days ago I read the thread about the 'vagina yogurt', so I searched for other articles on it to see if it was true. Sure enough it is, and one of the stories linked to the 'cum cookbook', which is also real.

It's right [Amazon book sales links not allowed unless you are the author and allowed to advertise on Lit.]. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never done any Sci-Fi pieces, myself, but there could be a planet of Vampyres who feed on cum instead of blood. ;) I'd sure read it! :rose:

I've never done any Sci-Fi pieces, myself, but there could be a planet of Vampyres who feed on cum instead of blood. ;) I'd sure read it! :rose:
In that scenario, humans who, like vamps, are incapable of generating genital fluids, are immune to vamps. I sense a caste of dry, impotent vamp-hunters who channel their thwarted sexual energy into pursuing undead cum-suckers. And there are probably some rogue Dhampyrs (human-vamp hybrids) flitting about. Hilarity ensues.

^^^^ That was my first thought: A new fad "beautiful people/celebrity" diet program (endoresed by Dr. Oz?) which requires a large does of semen in the daily diet.

The protagonist could be a woman with body-image issues who wants to lose weight at any price; the problem is, she's not very attractive. How does she manage to get enough regular volunteers to donate for her daily quotient? How many hours in the day does she need to spend at it? How does she juggle all of her other daily obligations--home, family, work, etc.--while pursuing this goal? Does she open up a glory-hole at the local sex store? Advertise on Craigslist? Put the word out among her male friends and acquaintances? And of course she has to be very discreet, as she's married to a born-again type...

^^^ I too thought that this was going to have a "nutrition" element, (and probably a little sexercise). :D

Maybe the lady can teach cooking classes along with how to "extract" the said cum for the meals . . .

Great idea

A related bunny, discussed here some time back, has someone with a medical condition that is only treatable by ingesting more-or-less copious quantities of male ejaculate.

OP merge: a celeb chef finds they're one of a group with the cum-treatable medical condition. That chef develops many spermatic recipes, which gain general popularity.

Incest twist: the victim requires semen from close relatives, same as with some organ donations.

Fantasy twist: the victim turns monstrous without their dosage.

Notice that I didn't specify genders here. It'd work in any direction.

.......Incest twist: the victim requires semen from close relatives, same as with some organ donations. ......

Very interesting! The first time I've ever heard of a logical (as opposed to psychological) explanation for incest. Could be a great basis for a story or a series of stories.

Very interesting! The first time I've ever heard of a logical (as opposed to psychological) explanation for incest. Could be a great basis for a story or a series of stories.

I'm plotting an A TASTE OF INCEST episode or arc: A TASTE OF JIZ - Mom needs regular oral doses of genetically-close fresh sperm to survive. Male relatives volunteer as donors. It's in my to-do pile. I'm just now recovering from a bad time and should start writing it Real Soon Now.
At first, she only agreed to suck her sons', father's, grandfathers' and blood-uncles' and -cousins' lifesaving jiz while she was riding her husband's faithful cock. But he couldn't be there every time she needed another dose. As her condition advanced, she needed simultaneous dosages both orally and vaginally.
Hilarity ensues.

Last edited:
What if this disease spread, the men are carriers, the women victims of it? Then suddenly hubby is also forced to donate cum to his sisters, cousins, etc.

What if this disease spread, the men are carriers, the women victims of it? Then suddenly hubby is also forced to donate cum to his sisters, cousins, etc.
Don't forget his mom, grandmothers, daughters, blood aunts, etc. In fact, to sustain female life, ALL females must receive donations (oral and vaginal) from ALL their male blood kin. It's a medical necessity, the new normal.

Yeah, if it's sexually transmitted, it wouldn't take long to spread. The women become virtual succubi, insatiable for cum.

ObTopic: Long ago were a cultural entity know as The Plaster Casters, dedicated to making (yes) plaster casts of prominent penises. All that now physically remains of Jimi Hendrix are his cock casts, for example. So let's posit a group of Tidy Tasters who taste-test the spews of various celebs and post their ratings. Does Justin Bieber's jiz taste worse than Vlad Putin's? Stuff like that. Do celebs vie for better reviews? Who cheats?

so the 'cum diet' fad catches on and everybody is going down on everybody else all the time...

so the 'cum diet' fad catches on and everybody is going down on everybody else all the time...

Well, that goes without saying. This *is* LIT fantasyland, after all. But, a question: Sure, men will be encouraged to produce great volumes of jiz. But will squirting women be prized or reviled? Also, will the global shift to oral cum consumption result in lower birthrates? Is this a form of population control?

Well, that goes without saying. This *is* LIT fantasyland, after all. But, a question: Sure, men will be encouraged to produce great volumes of jiz. But will squirting women be prized or reviled? Also, will the global shift to oral cum consumption result in lower birthrates? Is this a form of population control?

The stork brings the babies. The "swallow" does not!

Back