Need ideas for erotic contests involving large groups of nude women

loner0102

Virgin
I have some story ideas for a series set in a kind of “Erotic Amusement Park” on a private island. This island is to sex what Monaco or Las Vegas is to gambling, but on a small scale.

The resort will be staffed almost entirely by women, 100 or more, who must remain nude the entire time they are on the island which can be days or weeks at a time depending on their contract. Male guests will regularly arrive by ferry. After paying an entry fee for a 24 hour pass, they will be free to roam almost anywhere on the island where the female employees have no privacy, except when “servicing” guests in their rooms. All women who aren’t otherwise engaged will be on the grounds, putting on shows or participating in erotic competitions to amuse and arouse the guests. When a guest see’s a girl he likes, he can spend a token for 30 minutes of her “private service”. They get one token for free but must spend money for more.

The resort owners want to make sure the guests stay aroused and keep buying tokens, hence these free nude shows that run 24/7.

What I need are some ideas for erotic contests and shows that I can write into the background of tales that go on inside the resort. They should be arousing and also a bit humiliating. For example, there will be a wrestling competition where at the start of a match, a peppermint ball is inserted into each girl’s vagina; to win a match, one girl must pin the other down and put their fingers inside the other’s vagina to find the ball. Girls who do well in competitions will get a larger share of the resorts profits so they will always be putting everything they have at it, not just play acting.

I would appreciate any other ideas along similar lines.

Well, there could be other, less-hardcore stuff like wet t-shirt competitions, girl-on-girl lap dances (maybe with a voting system, and to get the winners to go along with you, you'll have to pay more than just one token.) Kinky, erotic-themed public truth or dare sessions, maybe in an amphitheater-like setting?

Sometimes building up the heat serves your story a little better, so the reader isn't jaded by the time he gets to the actual sex/climax.

Well, there could be other, less-hardcore stuff like wet t-shirt competitions, girl-on-girl lap dances (maybe with a voting system, and to get the winners to go along with you, you'll have to pay more than just one token.) Kinky, erotic-themed public truth or dare sessions, maybe in an amphitheater-like setting?

Sometimes building up the heat serves your story a little better, so the reader isn't jaded by the time he gets to the actual sex/climax.

You're right. However, the main theme for this story is going to be ENF, so elaborate public humiliation is going to be more important for it than sex scenes. Hence the island resort setting where I can plausibly stage many ENF worthy activities.

Light stuff is good and there will be plenty of that going on, but since this resort will be an expensive one available to rich folk only, they're going to want to see something more elaborate and exclusive.

You're right. However, the main theme for this story is going to be ENF, so elaborate public humiliation is going to be more important for it than sex scenes. Hence the island resort setting where I can plausibly stage many ENF worthy activities.

Light stuff is good and there will be plenty of that going on, but since this resort will be an expensive one available to rich folk only, they're going to want to see something more elaborate and exclusive.

Mm, I guess. Well then I suggest you check out sites like Kink, they have some pretty crazy ideas/videos for public humiliation scenarios and you'd probably get tons of ideas from them.

A variant on the drinking game Boat Race.

Two teams of 4 girls and 4 guys each. Its a race. Girl 1 blows guy 1 in each team. When girl 1 steps back displaying a mouthful of cum, girl 2 starts. Etc

Russian roulette: 2 girls blow 1 guy. 30 seconds each.
What's up Doc: a guessing game. 4 girls blindfolded, 1 object in their pussies.

Russian roulette: 2 girls blow 1 guy. 30 seconds each.
What's up Doc: a guessing game. 4 girls blindfolded, 1 object in their pussies.

Nice, I like these. Goes well with a game I was thinking of where a blindfolded girl has to guess whose cock is inserted in her based on previous "servicing" encounters.

Last edited:
Coatrack: Teams of 2 girls each. Standing, all girls hang wire coat hangers from their erect nipples. Teammates may touch each other in any way to keep their nipples erect but may not touch the coat hangers. Last one standing wins.

Coatrack: Teams of 2 girls each. Standing, all girls hang wire coat hangers from their erect nipples. Teammates may touch each other in any way to keep their nipples erect but may not touch the coat hangers. Last one standing wins.

Excellent

Sexual Olympics

I've once thought about some sort of story of sexual Olympics. To transfer the rough idea I had to your scenario. Have 5 (?) men compete (simultaneously) to bring a woman to orgasm the fastest.

Blowjob race- A girl sucks several guys in a row and spits their cum into a measuring cup. The first girl to reach the top of the cup/OR the girl who fills her cup the highest after a time limit wins.

Dildo relay- Girls run around a track with a double ended dildo inside them. After each loop, the girl must insert the dildo into the next girl's vagina without using her hands and the next girl continues the race. Teams of two or more girls race for a prize.

Boob guessing- Girls feel each other's breasts and try to guess the owner

Cream removal- Girls bodies are covered with whipped cream or chocolate syrup. The race to see who can clean a body off using only their tongues the quickest. (if they can't clean their bodies completely, they just need to lick off enough to find numbers written onto the creamed girls' skin and find enough of the numbers to win)

Bra removal- guys compete to see how many bras they can unclasp in one minute

Naked twister- naked anything else too.

Seven Up- Like the elementary school game but you use your penis instead of your thumb. Guys try to guess which girl licked his penis while he had his eyes closed. If he guesses correctly he gets to do more to her.

How about a twist on the idea of a dunk tank, where one of the women is locked into a booth and rigged up to a variety of vibrators, a piston dildo, and some goo sprayers.

Players get to throw a ball at a variety of targets that control the devices. Perhaps a bullseye in the center that sprays her with a bigger faux-bukkake the closer to the center it's hit, surrounded by 12 other targets that set nipple, clit, or anal vibrators to low, med, hi, or off.

Some public predicament bondage would be good too, especially if it pits two or more women against each other.

Blowjob race- A girl sucks several guys in a row and spits their cum into a measuring cup. The first girl to reach the top of the cup/OR the girl who fills her cup the highest after a time limit wins.

Boob guessing- Girls feel each other's breasts and try to guess the owner

Seven Up- Like the elementary school game but you use your penis instead of your thumb. Guys try to guess which girl licked his penis while he had his eyes closed. If he guesses correctly he gets to do more to her.

I really like these ideas...

This island sounds a little bit like one from a movie I once saw called Exit to Eden. Rosie O'Donnell in a leather dominatrix outfit. lol But it was a BDSM island. Why not throw in a "guess how many freckles" contest? lol

Back