Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's May, and it's three degrees away from triple-digit temperatures... Why the HELL do people persist in asking me why I hate living here?!

You're all FREAKS!

People weren't made to live in deserts. Deal with it.

I think my grandmother eats toilet paper.

Somehow an entire roll disappeared between this morning and tonight. I don't know where it all went to, but the house was entirely empty save for her for several hours this afternoon...

This bears investigation.

I finally got a bid (with only one more day left on the auction)... I just hope the bidding continues to at least my reserve price.

midwestyankee said:
Is this the bubba version of the New England "wicked?"
LMAO!

i'm trying to think what the bubba version of "wicked" would be... but i don't think that state of being really exists here. if i think of it i'll have to let you know.

I left my contacts in all night and didn't figure it out until I tried to put them in this morning and they weren't in their case.

Couldn't figure out why I could see so well. Duh. :rolleyes:

Eilan said:
I left my contacts in all night and didn't figure it out until I tried to put them in this morning and they weren't in their case.

Couldn't figure out why I could see so well. Duh. :rolleyes:
I was late for hockey one day and threw my contacts on quick. The whole night nothing felt right, I couldn't focus, couldn't see the puck. It was frustrating as hell. When I got home to take them out, I realized something felt wrong. I'm a creature of habit on game nights (read superstitious) so I noticed that the case was on the counter upside down. In the sake of experimentation I took out my lenses and switched eyes. WOW! I could see!

That's right, I played a whole game wiht my contacts in the wrong eyes. Any wonder we lost 10-2? :rolleyes:

TBKahuna123 said:
I was late for hockey one day and threw my contacts on quick. The whole night nothing felt right, I couldn't focus, couldn't see the puck. It was frustrating as hell. When I got home to take them out, I realized something felt wrong. I'm a creature of habit on game nights (read superstitious) so I noticed that the case was on the counter upside down. In the sake of experimentation I took out my lenses and switched eyes. WOW! I could see!

That's right, I played a whole game wiht my contacts in the wrong eyes. Any wonder we lost 10-2? :rolleyes:
This sounds like the scores we used to suffer when I played in goal for my college's hockey club. The goalie mask wouldn't fit if I wore my glasses so I played without. Anyone who knows me (and my vision) at all well could tell you that not only was this hazardous to the team's success, it was marginally suicidal on my part.

I had always thought that when you lost a considerable amount of weight that the boobage was the first thing to go?!

:confused:

pleasteasme said:
I had always thought that when you lost a considerable amount of weight that the boobage was the first thing to go?!

:confused:
i think that's just for guys. :D

pleasteasme said:
Figures that the rules - when you want them to, they don't apply to you.
and just what, may i ask, would you LIKE to have applied to you? ;)

pleasteasme said:
That rule, for one.

Sunscreen for two.

Any ideas for three or more?
three or more? i had no idea you were that kinky. ;)

EJFan said:
three or more? i had no idea you were that kinky. ;)
Neither did I.

PTM, I suggest a daily regimen of stretching exercises to loosen up those kinks and get your muscles all straightened out.

Eilan said:
So what's up with the trolls who are bumping old threads?
ok. now i feel stupid.

remember... check the cafe, THEN pm people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back