Anal Bleaching?

WikkidVibes

Loves Spam
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Posts
59
I really am interested in doing this, but I am not sure how. Would someone help me out and tell me what to use and how to apply? Thanks!:)
 
I know this topic has been brought up in here before, but I can't locate the thread in the blank manual...

Not recommended unless you are planning a career in the porn film industry from what I recall...
 
Well, no I wasn't wanting to know because I was going to become a porn star. I wanted to just find out if anyone has experience in it and how they do it.
 
I appreciate the links! Thank you, I knew they were probably in here somewhere but got nothing when I did the search.:D
 
Emerson, the discussions on those links are so negative about anal bleaching...I wonder why the discrimination?
 
The negativity comes from the process being completely unnecessary and rather dangerous. From what I understand, the chemicals used in bleaching the backdoor can burn the area pretty badly. If you do it, many suggest finding a professional and leaving the OTC creams on the shelves. Though, even through pros I've heard horror stories.

Your bum is the color it should be, why risk it?
 
Emerson, the discussions on those links are so negative about anal bleaching...I wonder why the discrimination?

"discrimination" - priceless

Oh those threads were - well I am back laughing my head off with the memory.
 
Emerson, the discussions on those links are so negative about anal bleaching...I wonder why the discrimination?

I think the main reason is that B-Hole bleaching is so 2004.

Seriously though, I think many have had bad experiences, not so much with bleaching their B-Holes, but when their partners would bleach their B-Holes.
They would watch, helplessly, as their partners become obsessed with the whiteness of their B-Holes.

Can you imagine coming home and finding your special someone collapsed on the floor in front of the full length mirror, having passed out from the blood rushing to their head. They had spent hours bent over, hands spreading their B-Cheeks and LED flashlights aimed at their B-Hole, studying their whitened balloon knot in the reflection and wondering, "Could it be whiter?", "Is that a chocolate milk stain, or a shadow?", "Is my B-Hole the whitest it could B?"

Myself, I lost a dear, sweet friend to the quest for a whiter B-Hole. None of us saw the signs. There were the jars of bleaching skin creams, Costco-size boxes of teeth whitenening strips, discarded soft cotton pads that reeked of Clorox.
I heard they took her away, her feet hooked behind her head and her neck craning, to stare slack jawed into her own puckery, albino abyss.

When I helped her parents move her things out of her apartment we found all these paint chip samples with names like Chantilly Lace, Vanilla Milkshake, Ivory, and Cotton Balls. There were little check marks on the darker shades, indicators marking off her progress towards the whitest whites.

As a founding member of POOP Bleachers (Partners Of Obsessive Poop-chute Bleachers), I can only urge that you consider B-Hole bleaching very carefully. If you have any sort of addictive or obsessive characteristics, perhaps B-Hole bleaching is not for you.
You could get lost in a bleached B-Hole, and it is a dark, lonely place, despite its white, bright appearance.

The latest trend that all the kids with the pumped up kicks are into now is shading the surrounding B-um area to match the darker B-Hole.

Some tips can be found here.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to climb out on a limb here.

I think bleaching a butt hole is about the most ridiculous thing I've heard of on Lit. It's not like men and women aren't already held to a standard of having the most perfectly shaved, plucked, and tweezed bodies, along with all the other cosmetic standards we have to live up to. Now we have to worry about our butt holes? Geeze.
 
If I've said it once I've said it a million times: that Emerson is the go-to for anal bleaching. Good luck in your quest for the alabaster donut!
 
one more one more (this is just like yesterday :))
sand blasting
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sand-blasting.jpg
    sand-blasting.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 403
You all know that I am a shining beacon of style and sophistication. The fact that I spend 47 minutes shaving my rugged, manly face should not surprise you but perhaps that I spend equal amounts of time bleaching my b-hole may.

I thoroughly recommend b-hole bleaching but one should always remember to rinse before engaging in any variety of b-hole lovin'. Have you ever tasted that stuff? I mean.... I imagine it would be terrible and who wants a partially bleached cawk, even if it's as magnificent as mine.
 
You all know that I am a shining beacon of style and sophistication. The fact that I spend 47 minutes shaving my rugged, manly face should not surprise you but perhaps that I spend equal amounts of time bleaching my b-hole may.

I thoroughly recommend b-hole bleaching but one should always remember to rinse before engaging in any variety of b-hole lovin'. Have you ever tasted that stuff? I mean.... I imagine it would be terrible and who wants a partially bleached cawk, even if it's as magnificent as mine.

Well, I would think you want to rinse whatever product you have on your b-hole off at some point after application. Leaving any sort of lightning substance just doesn't seem like a good idea! I have not tasted any type of bleaching creams as I have yet to try it. I am hoping someone will have ideas as to maybe natural things to try that aren't chemical?
 
There isn't anything "natural" that is powerful enough to lighten the color of your backside.

People use things like lemon juice, potatoes or tomatoes to lighten the skin on their face, but that's just acids removing the top layers. Also, results are minimal and take several times to see a bit of a difference.

A lot of the chemical agents found in skin lightening treatments and creams have been known to cause cancer. Some of the worst outcomes have been people who use the creams and end up permanently bleaching white spots into their skin.

A speckled B-hole would be an interesting sight.
 
I agree, they may be of more help. I know though that I have heard they have come out with safer products. I am shocked more people don't know about this it is becoming more popular with everyday mainstream people. It has been all over the booby boards and they are all female. Oh well.
 
As for the negative nancy replies, I don't really think my post is all that ridiculous compared to the content on here. Maybe you are just behind the times a bit, and that's too bad. Doing things to beautify oneself..such as shaving or getting our hair done, has been around for years. I am sure shaving at one time was laughed off as well but now it is required for women to shave their bodies.
 
You tell them girl! Who wants to look at a brown butt ring if they don't have to. Shave it, then bleach it. Just don't use clorox.
 
(p_-) oh for the love of all that is holy and bleached!

:throws hands up and walks out:
 
As for the negative nancy replies, I don't really think my post is all that ridiculous compared to the content on here. Maybe you are just behind the times a bit, and that's too bad. Doing things to beautify oneself..such as shaving or getting our hair done, has been around for years. I am sure shaving at one time was laughed off as well but now it is required for women to shave their bodies.

Amen, sister! Bleach that b-hole!
 
Back
Top