A Study in Susan

southern_slut

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Posts
1,586
A Study in Susan (Closed)

Susan McConnell was your average 18 year old girl. Brunette hair down below her ears and pale blue eyes like ice on a frozen lake. For not being very tall, 5", she had a curvy frame and what Momma called "birthing hips". However none of this helped as her latest grade threatened her GPA and ultimately her scholarships. Being from a rural town in the Midwest, loans and scholarships were the only thing keeping her in school. As the Professor dismissed the last class of the day Susan stood up and walked to him. A smart, cold eyed man she begged he would see reason. Despite her colorful band tee shirt and skinny jeans she was hoping to be like, maybe a doctor or something someday.
"Professor, uh, hi it's Susan... I'm in your class.."
 
Last edited:
"That must be why you sit in the 3rd row 5th seat in, writing down everything I say." I replied with a not unkind tone in my voice and an almost smile on my lips.

I grab a stack of papers and stuff them in my briefcase. " Never waste words Miss McConnll. Time is too precious to waste." I start walking toward the door. "If you need to discuss something, I have office hours this afternoon starting in about 10 minutes. It's the one labeled Prof Willard Capt USN Ret."

I open the door to my office and look in the mirror. I grimace at the few white hairs starting to creep into my jet black close crop hair, and the not so few in my mustache and goatee. Other than a few white hairs and a not quite 6 pack anymore I'm in almost as good shape as I was when I graduated Annapolis almost half a century ago.

I sigh at the passage of time, and take off my suit jacket putting it on a hangar then hanging it in my closet. I lower my 6'2" frame into my chair, salvaged from my last command before being sold for scrape.

I pull out the papers and begin reading what I am sure will be another tedious regurgitation of things I've said in class. I pull out a bottle of Ouzo and pour 3 fingers in my mug. I take a sip and look at the name on the first paper. Oh great a jock paper. I mutter to myself and start to read.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
After a few minutes of nervously debating on pushing my luck, I knock on the office door. "Professor, it's Susan... again. I really need a word, my grades are slipping and I might lose my scholarships...."
Naturally the pleas of a pathetic teenager mean little to the wooden door so after no response I turn the knob and walk in.
"Can't we talk?"
 
Having been caught up in the absolute idiocy of the paper I was reading, I didn't hear anything. I felt the air move and looked up.

A student was in my office and I was about to chastise her for walking in without knocking, then thought better of it knowing how deeply I can concentrate.

I put the paper down, capped my pen and put it in my pocket. "How can I help you Miss McConnell?" I ask the co-ed standing before me.
 
I watched as she shifted he weight from foot to foot and visibly worked up the courage to say what was on her mind.

"Miss McConnell I have a lot of work to do so please either speak up or close the door as you leave." I said smiling at the student, who like many before was going to ask for a favor due to thier "unique" situation.

I guessed she was going to complain about the then combined workload or about the assignment I gave the class that day.

I waited for her to speak.
 
"Look, I know you must hear this a lot. Like, I'm on scholarship here and this grade will bury me. Can't we work something out? Extra credit or tutoring?"
He was giving me his patented 'not this again' stare. Everyone knew it, how the professor had heard every excuse twice and never gave an inch. Still I had to try, maybe cry too?
"Please professor I'm desperate."
 
"You get what you spy for Miss McConnell. I have been known to tutor a student on occasion who does show promise. I do see a tiny infinetsmial spark of talent in you. However you must earn the privilege of being tutored by me. If I am to give up my free time you must be willing to help me in certain ways."

I jotted something on a piece of paper folded it and gave it to the young co-ed. She glanced at it quickly and looked at me quizically.

"My address young lady. Be there at 7 pm tonight not 6:59 not 7:01. Be dressed to work."

I stood up and packed my briefcase. and ushered her out the door.

I got in my car and drove home making a mental list of the tasks I was going to have her complete for me. Even if she didn't pass my class this would be fun.
 
It was 6:55 and I was straining ,y ears listening for Mid McConnell to arrive.
 
The clock set into the radio of the old 2002 Toyota read 6:57 PM and Susan was sweating bullets. Speeding up to the address, missing the house and pulling a u-turn and stopping just out front next to the driveway. Susan stepped out wearing jeans and another old band tee with a paint stained sweatshirt and slightly less of the dozen or so bracelets that usually dangled off her wrists. With arms full of textbooks she came sprinting up to the front door and began knocking loudly.
"Professor, oh please tell me I made it on time!"
 
Standing by the door, he let her sweat for a minute before he threw open the door. Looking at her with disapproval written all over his face "Miss McCollum, you are on time, however one does not pound on a door like the Greeks attacking Troy. Next time try Using the door knocker. Two or three raps are sufficient to let those inside the dwelling know that you have arrived."

Then he stepped aside and gestured for the young woman to enter his home.
 
"Yes Professor Willard... Wait, I don't remember Brad Pitt knocking in that movie..."

The general look of disapproval in his eyes spoke volumes, yet Susan had become so accustomed to the look for others she let it simply roll off her back. Stepping into the Professor's home was almost like entering a museum. Everything felt so particular in how it was placed and arranged and organized.

"So, how am I earning my extra credit today Professor?"
 
"Brad Pitt...hrumph", he muttered to himself.

Miss McConnell said:
"So, how am I earning my extra credit today Professor?"

A kinda wry half smile appeared on his face when she uttered those words. "Well Miss McConnell, as you know I recently joined this college as the head of Department. Prior to this I was a tenured professor in a much more,... cosmopolitan area. There was a particular service made use of on a regular basis. That business does not exsist in this area. I will offer you extra instruction, and assure you of a passing grade, if you handle my needs in a competent manner. Is it a deal."
 
Suddenly the clothes made much more sense. I had figured I would be painting his garage or something but housework was easy. I'd been cleaning up after three brothers for years. Yet to a more astute mind there was a slightly sinister glint in the professor's eyes. Kind of like a spider having spun their web and watching the fly slowly drift their way into his clutches.
"I can do that Professor. No problem. So it'll be like dusting, washing dishes, vacuuming and all of that stuff?"
 
"Well yes. All that and more. But this service had a peculiar dress code and offered additional services as well. I fully expect you to adhere to their dress code and provide teh same services. Is it a deal?"
 
"Totes Professor."

The withering look at my use of slang was enough to make a puppy whimper and I think I did.
 
"AHem... Yes. Well quite... THe dress code is well...unclothed, and as for the other duties, I assume you have had...relations with men before..." He looks at her with a mixture of disapproval and lust.
 
"Relations and unclothed... I have a brother if you mean that we're related. I don't prance around him naked though... Oh..."

It was slowly but surely coming together and I came to a conclusion. He was expecting me to clean this place totally naked! That look was a dead give away too. Plenty of boys give that look but they're typically too afraid to make a move or anything with me. Still the idea wasn't turning me away. He's definitely attractive for an older guy. He's helping me and he doesn't have to. Most of all I can not fail this class.

"Well... Like... Uh... Huh?"
 
"You haav4 two choices before you. Either enter that barthroom, disrobe and start cleaning my kitchen, or exit the way you came in. If you stay I will help you learn the material so you can pass. Leave and you will be on your own to pass or fail without any help from me." Standing out of her path should she choose the first option, he waited for the coed to make her decision.
 
With a visible gulping motion I stood there and weighed my options. Damn it, I need this class. A failing grade will drop my GPA too low for my scholarships and... Fuck. This is the only way then. There's only the two options and as cliche as it sounds I'm going to have to earn my grade "on my knees" as the boys in school call it.

"This bathroom?"
 
Smiling, knowing he got her, he opened the door for her. "Yes, my dear this bathroom. I will be waiting for you in the kitchen." WIthout another word he turns and walks away from her turning a corner he disappears from site.
 
"Disrobe? Like totes naked or in my panties and bra?"

Seeing the Professor stop and slowly turn to regard me made my question feel incredibly stupid. It's like being allied out during his lectures all over again. I look away briefly and blush as I stammer out the answer to my own question.

"Totally nude... Right... Sorry."

Stepping into the brightly lit bathroom was unreal. It was spotless with faux brick walls and spotless white porcelain. Any dirt or spots would be instantly noticeable. Pleading to myself that the kitchen is not so built I kick off my shoes and begin pulling down my jeans and panties. Thankfully I keep a regular routine of shaving myself. My shirt and bra slowly fall next to my jeans and socks and I take a moment to look at myself in the mirror. The image of the sad little girl at the whim of the world stared back. Slowly, evenly taking in deep breaths and focusing myself I manage a smile.

"Earn that A, bitch."

I pop out the bathroom with a smirk and a skip, happily making my way to the kitchen....

"Wait, where is the kitchen?"
 
I sit silently in my breakfast nook, grading the last of the papers. I hear the bathroom door open, making a mental note to have my new maid oil the hinges. I smile as I picture the muscles on her petite frame shift and stretch as she tries to oil thh top hinge.

Realizing she might be uncertain where to go, I clear my throat loudly so she can find me.
 
The sound of someone coughing turns my attention behind where I'd just been. Turning around and moving towards the sound I observe a lovely little breakfast nook in a full kitchen complete with the stove sitting in the island. Granite counter tops shine immaculately. Briefly forgetting my nudity and exposure I stand still with a gapping mouth.

"Oh wow, this place is amazing... And big."
 
"Thank you Miss McConnell. And I must say you look simply lovely au nautural." He flashes a brief warm smile at her as he stares at her naked body drinking in her beauty. It had been several months since he had female companionship and almost a year since he had one naked in his home.

"Please start with the dinner dishes. Wash them, dry them and put them away, then I have some other small and not so small..." he raises his eyebrow suggestively while speaking these last words "things for you to take care of."

Forcing himself to look away from the young naked beauty, he returns to grading the term papers, knowing he won't truly enjoy his evening if they are not finished.
 
His eyes on my bare skin cause a blush I'd never known I had. Brilliant shade of red from my chest to my hair I shakingly take up the dishes in the sink. Looking around I see no dish washer and realize this will be a hand washing chore. Filling one side with hot water and soap I notice his position gives a perfect view from behind me. Bare ass cheeks at a minimum and more if I bend or turn. Oddly enough feeling someone so eager to have me naked is actually complimenting. Sick but a compliment none the less. Idly scrubbing away with a sponge and soap in the warm water I almost forget the situation. Well until a little splashes or runs down my arms and to my bare ribs.
 
Back
Top