Just for Fun. Sex Position.

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
An exercise in creativity. Each writer will post a title of a fictitious sex position and the next poster will have to describe it and then post their own made up title.

Example.
The Stage Couch- Three women all get into a dogie style position and the man penetrates the one in the middle while he fingers the other two.

Now here is one for the next poster.
The Red Dragon.
 
The Red Dragon:

Participants: one man, and one woman on her period.

The woman is wearing only a partial leather outfit, of which the back has steel hoops that connect to a ceiling harness, leaving her suspended face-down several feet above the floor, laying horizontal. Her wrists and ankles are spread wide with ropes tied out to all four corners.

The man stands between her legs, thrusting at his pleasure. When she climaxes, it looks like she's flying and screaming like a dragon as she drips red.

-----------
Next Position:

The Spiderweb
 
The Spiderweb: This would be where the woman is bound, in what would seem to be the missionary position. It is not. Her arms and legs are all bound to head and foot board in such a way that she is both propped and arching from the bed as well as open and and waiting for the ... fly... To slide in.

There are minor straps at her waist that serves to go around her lovers clothing. The position and attachments are a new fertilization design working to help her lover go deeper longer and bind them together so none of his seed escapes as he works to fertilize the eggs of the web.

New Position:
The Blind Eagle
 
New Position:
The Blind Eagle

A group sex position in which the male (required) is bound spread eagle beneath a bondage frame or sex swing. The second partner secured to the frame with their arms high and spread, as an eagles wings, then made to squat on his face, covering his eyes and causing him to engage in either tea bagging or cunnilingus. The third party then mounts him, taking him vaginally or anally, giving him no idea who he is penetrating. A common variant has both of the latter participants bound to the frame, with all three blind folded.


New Position
The Monkey and the Orange,
 
Last edited:
The Monkeys (Bars) and the Orange

A scene popular amongst exhibitionists. The sub is suspended on a set of monkeys bars. A short skirt is optional (but recommended). An orange is quartered and one partner places the peel inside their lips but not inside their mouth to create an orange smile. A rather ineffective gag but popular among age-players.

New position
The raspberry beret
 
New position
The raspberry beret
This one honors music genius and sexual adventurer, Prince. It requires MFF.

The male (the 'prince') lies on the ground, face up. Two women squat over him and rub their pussies together inches away from his lips. It turns into a double-face sitting.

Next position: The Futa Twist
(I invented this for some of my futa stories so let's see what comes up!)
 
Next position: The Futa Twist
(I invented this for some of my futa stories so let's see what comes up!)

A position common in MMF threesomes, in the FUTA twist, a set of "corkscrew anal beads" is inserted into the rectum of Male A, a weight is connected to the end of the bead string. The Female then assumes a doggy style position and Male B engages her in anal intercourse. Male A then penetrates Male B anally. The woman controls the weight, releasing it as Male B orgasms, ideally driving Male A into simultaneous orgasm.

Next Position: the Crouching Nartaki
 
Similar to the 69, but the partners lie beside each other and twist into a semi-figure eight.

The Morning Dew.
 
The Morning Dew

An oral position between 2 partners of any gender combination. Using only oral stimulus, partner B brings sleeping partner A to orgasm before partner A wakes Hands may be used to gently manouver partner A into more accessible position.

The Hook & Ladder
 
The Hook and Ladder

A variation of the more common "Roman Ladder", the position requires at least three participants and a set if bunk beds, typically two women and a man; though two men and a woman are not uncommon.

The position starts with two of the participants laterally across the bunk beds; the one on the lower on their knees, the upper on their back. These participants are facing opposite directions, such that the bottom may be orally penetrated while the upper can receive oral attention.

The variation begins with the use of a set of anal hooks. Each participant on the bunk bed has a hook inserted, the pair if which are connected by a sturdy cord or rope, which is laced loosely through the frame of the bed. In this fashion, each thrust into the mouth of the lower participant presses them back onto the hook, simultaneously drawing the cord tight and pulling the hooking the participant on the top bunk.

A further variation sees the participant on the top bunk, usually a woman, bound wrist to ankle, their thighs drawn back toward and fastened to the headboard and footboard, pulling them open for exploration. In either case, their wrists/ankles can be tied to the bed rail on the side facing the standing partner to prevent them from slipping/working clear of the hook.

A final variant is available only if the participant on the lower bunk has suitably long hair. In which case it can be woven into hair bondage ties which are then connected to the cord mid length in a manner that causes both hooks to be drawn into each participant should their head lower for any reason.

New Position: the Wolf and Hare
 
The Wolf and the Hare

This is an outdoor game, where the Wolf (must be male), pursues the non-gender specific Hare through the woods as the poor bunny zig-zags through the brush. The objective is that when the Wolf tackles the Hare, he must thrust his penis inside the Hare (not orally), BEFORE they both hit the ground.

The Wolf then savagely fucks the Hare, even eating it, but only figuratively.

Next: The Ox and Moron
 
Last edited:
The Ox and Moron (best performed between two strangers):

The Moron is a fool. Whoever takes this role must be blindfold and drunk. The Ox is strong and wilful, full of desire. Whoever takes this role must be horny as fuck. They haven't had any for a long time. However, the (sort of but not really) oxymoron at play here is that it is the clumsy Moron who dictates the terms.

Perhaps the desperate Ox is tied up in restraints? Or perhaps the frustration of having their would-be lover shackled by blindness and inebriation is enough of a constraint on its own? Either way, it is up to the Moron to decide whether they grant the desires of the desperate Ox.

Next position: Sonata Form
 
Sonata Form

More an activity than a position, though positioning is all important, the Sonata Form originates from Portland, Oregon area and is recorded at East as early as the late 1950s. In the Sonata, a group of participants, in any stage of undress, sit in a circle, legs entwined at the knee, inside a constrained space, to permit them to lean back. The common practice is to use the corner of a room, squared with heavy furniture.

Leaning backwards, while maintaining tension on each other's legs, the group masturbates together, never touching each other's sexual organs. Ideally, the tension in each other's thighs is used to gauge how close the participants are to orgasm, so as to time a group release.

It is permissable to kiss your neighbor, but no further contact is allowed.

In a variation, the Four Movement Sonata, four members of the group, the minimum number required for this variant, are picked to tell a collaborative erotic tale, the tempo of each part of the story is meant to match the four parts of a musical sonata, ending in climax.

New Position: The Milk Maid's Tail. (yep, meant to spell it that way.)
 
New Position: The Milk Maid's Tail. (yep, meant to spell it that way.)

A posture used in MFF threesomes, commonly where the focus of the threesome is lactating. The focus of the posture is placed on her knees, arms bound behind her back, after in bondage sleeves. Her arms or lifted up and away, placing tension in the shoulders and upper arms, lifting her into a kneeling posture with her back generally parallel to the deck. Her breasts are left dangling and readily available.

In the MFF form, the F plays with the focus from the waist up. The posture gets it's name from the milk fetish common among practitioners. The activities almost always include milking the focus, often engaging in breast torture. Further play above the waist is often wax dipping, especially of the nipples. During the, the M plays with the focus from the waist down. This can range from oral service to fisting to fucking to anal. sex. It can also include wax or sensory play.

Variations include the M and F switching ends with a strap on often used to spit roast the focus. A FFF version is also common, and as with the more common variant, can include a strap on, fisting or mutual oral.

New Position: A Monkey Fucking A Football.
 
Monkey Fucking a Football

Curveball! This is an excerpt from a biologist’s notes about the local bonobo tribe’s daily activities. There aren’t enough mature males to go around and this distraught female bonobo is literally trying to fuck a poorly substituted football instead.

Next Position: Curveball
 
*subscribes and takes out notebook*

Hmm, "Subscribes And Takes Out Notebook"

Agreeing to sign up for whatever the next door-to-door salesperson is selling and yanks him/her inside (if they're cute!) for a quickie. Then taking out the notebook you keep by the door that keeps a running tally of all the door-to-door salesperson/delivery people that you have sex with? :D

"Reverse VIP Party"

.
 
Hmm, "Subscribes And Takes Out Notebook"

Agreeing to sign up for whatever the next door-to-door salesperson is selling and yanks him/her inside (if they're cute!) for a quickie. Then taking out the notebook you keep by the door that keeps a running tally of all the door-to-door salesperson/delivery people that you have sex with? :D

"Reverse VIP Party"

.

Oh, no! I would never do THAT... I am here to learn! :D

But, that is a good idea. ;)

*writes "Liz" down*
 
Next Position: Curveball

Named for its similarity to the features, if not function, of a sliding curve ball, this position is popular among the rope bunnies of the BDSM community, though any form of binding, including not being bound at all, can be part of the act. The act can be performed with a F and M, or by substituting a dildo, vibrator or Sybian for the man. Among rope bunnies, it goes like this:

The F is bound in a rope body harness, the extent of which is a matter of personal choice, with her knees tight to her chest, arms either wrapped around her legs are behind her back. She is then suspended by rigging her to a spring sized to allow her to be "bounced" up and down. The person or object to penetrate her is then positioned under her such that about an inch or so of its length rests in her at the upper point of her suspension. It is vital that there be no fouling protrusions or contact with her (so she can spin freely), especially her bottom.

She is then "bounced" such that the length of the cock/dildo penetrates her. Once she is bouncing, she is spun, such that she turns on the cock/dildo as it enters her. It is in spinning/sliding while dropping that the position is similar to a curve ball and how it gets its name. If her playmate is a M, he can continue her motion from beneath her. In some cases, a motorized "hook box" is added to the rigging and used to keep her spinning.

When used outside the BDSM community, it is essentially the same, though the F isn't bound, but often uses a sex sling and a swing frame. The position was popular among swingers during the 80s, where it was known as the"Sit and Spin".

New Position: the Whore of Babylon
 
Last edited:
*writes "Liz" down*

A sex position which requires washable markers, kneeling and dirty name calling.
(a variation of the more popular game for kids called Write On Mommy :rolleyes: )

One person, usually naked, kneels in front of another person who may, or may not be naked. The person standing uses the washable markers to write degrading and demeaning things on the person kneeling. Common words and phrases are "Cum Slut", "Cum Bucket" (with or without arrows), "Free Entry", "Insert Here", etc. followed by ear-holding face fucking and cumming without any warning. :devil:

"Reverse VIP Party"


.
 
Back
Top