What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like shit - sinus infection. Need to get over to the hypochondriac cafe. Or maybe start a new one - The I Really Am Sick Cafe. Wait, that doesn't sound right given this is Lit - Ill? Crap, you know what I mean.

Like shit - sinus infection. Need to get over to the hypochondriac cafe. Or maybe start a new one - The I Really Am Sick Cafe. Wait, that doesn't sound right given this is Lit - Ill? Crap, you know what I mean.

Come and sit with me, we can be poorly together. :heart:

I
FUCKING
HURT

My foot has gotten bigger and bigger as the day has gone on, the toes are all stiff and swollen, it hurts like a bitch, and by the time I got to the car at work to come home, I was in so much pain I was crying. Daft old bat!

We were due to go away this weekend for a very special trip, but have had to cancel, and are currently trying to reschedule the flights for another time so we don't lose the cost of the tickets. The car rental is apparently non-refundable - bastards.

:(

Come and sit with me, we can be poorly together. :heart:

Thanks. Skooch over. *settles* So how's Man U doing?

I
FUCKING
HURT

My foot has gotten bigger and bigger as the day has gone on, the toes are all stiff and swollen, it hurts like a bitch, and by the time I got to the car at work to come home, I was in so much pain I was crying. Daft old bat!

We were due to go away this weekend for a very special trip, but have had to cancel, and are currently trying to reschedule the flights for another time so we don't lose the cost of the tickets. The car rental is apparently non-refundable - bastards.

:rose:

bored, bored, bored, bored.....bored.

oh....I got an email from a lab wanting to set up an interview next week.:)

bored, bored, bored, bored.....bored.

*congrats to the new grandma ML*

mat~ *hugs*

Mood, meh I got one bombed on my new poem, 2nd one today from what I can tell. It shouldn't matter but at least leave a reason if your gonna trash it that much. :( I know I dont write that well and I need to use an editor but still *sighs*

I
FUCKING
HURT

Aww, so sorry to hear that, Mat *hugs* feel better soon :rose:

Thanks. Skooch over. *settles* So how's Man U doing?

Really well,actually -they play liverpol on Sunday which is always a good match :)

Really well,actually -they play liverpol on Sunday which is always a good match :)

Maybe I'll catch it on the soccer channel. Sure would be better than watching the Carolina Panthers and Washington Redskins get stomped again.

*hugs* and epsom salts and maybe cherry juice for Auntie Mat. :rose: I include it all since I don't know what's wrong.

*hugs* and epsom salts and maybe cherry juice for Auntie Mat. :rose: I include it all since I don't know what's wrong.

Thank you.

Spent a somewhat iffy night, started on the couch, foot throbbing very painfully, I had to go upstairs to the bathroom and it took so long, hurt so much, I couldn't face coming down again, so I crashed on the bed, leaving the wife downstairs. I managed some sleep and although the foot is still very very swollen, red and hot, doesn't seem to be anywhere near as painful as it was during the night.

Time to eat so I can take my meds.

Last edited:
*hugs for everyone today*

Me I'm about to freak in the worst possible way and am having to remind myself to breath. I'm all showered and shaved incase it was like a few weeks agao when I came home bandaged and unable to shower for a couple of days. I should have asked the gp for a sedative for this crap. Did I tell you I hate anything medical with a passion and that I turn into a great big whimpering mess beforehand? My pain tolerance is extremely high but this doctor pushes the limits of my pain tolerance. Ok so thats my whine for the day and now I am going to pull it together and get my kiddie to school.

*hugs for everyone today*

Me I'm about to freak in the worst possible way and am having to remind myself to breath. I'm all showered and shaved incase it was like a few weeks agao when I came home bandaged and unable to shower for a couple of days. I should have asked the gp for a sedative for this crap. Did I tell you I hate anything medical with a passion and that I turn into a great big whimpering mess beforehand? My pain tolerance is extremely high but this doctor pushes the limits of my pain tolerance. Ok so thats my whine for the day and now I am going to pull it together and get my kiddie to school.

I'm with you, babe. Hate anything medical, and my physical pain resistance is practically zero.

Auntie Hugs.

Ok I am going to be totally lazy..
I hug you all big big big Giant hugs and kisses too and a dozen:rose: each
Sorry am too tired and lazy to type everyones names:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back