Blank Space Frontier (open as long as you stay in chara and respect established chara

Blade pushed herself up when Scotland(Rosalie) moved back toward the chute. The woman’s expression was more than likely the same one that Blade wore herself when she first saw the massive city. Blade took one last look back over her shoulder at the city. The thoughts that swarmed in her mind began to give her one hell of a headache. “Scotland, where the fuck are we!?” Blade mumbled to low for Scotland to hear her. She sighed heavily when Scotland disappeared down the chute.

When the alert blasted over the room, Blade nearly jumped out of her skin. “What the hell!?” She managed to get out before the hissing of the gas from down below caught her attention. She looked down the chute to the others and noticed that they were grabbing their noses and covering their mouths. Blade frantically looked for Scotland, but she wasn’t in the angle of view that Blade had available to her. She instantly pushed back away from the chute and headed back down the shaft toward the city. If nothing else the clean air would keep her from falling victim to the gas.

She slid down the wall and sat on the floor her head leaned back against the cold wall. ‘Now what the hell do I do?’ Blade whispered to herself. She would just have to wait for sometime and then go and find Scotland and the others later. She was now their only hope. She looked out over the city.

“What did they mean by cloning chamber?” Blade asked herself, “Just another piece of a very big puzzle!” she hissed to herself.
 
Ooc: busy in r.l. until tomorrow around this time or on friday. But, I'll catch up if you guys write in the meantime.
 
I remember lying on the ground, watching it turn from white to black beneath me while orange smoke rolled around over it, swirling, picking up pace and volume, filling the room until there was almost no breathable air left. I watched through watering, itching eyes as "small" (not very much bigger than humans) orange, dragonlike creatures appeared and began to drag unconscious onto their backs and dissappear with them. First, America, then 'roid rage, Babydoll, and Four...

Crawling because my legs felt so weak, I reached another body convulsing on the ground. It was Thirteen. I curled up against him, his familiarity slightly comforting, and we wept together before being lifted into the air and hoisted onto one of those thing's backs.

But, oh, we weren't alone! They were having trouble separating us. Mama held onto him also, Five held her. I held onto Thirteen's other half. I think even Six climbed into our puppy pile and we ended up hoisted as a unit onto two dragon's broad shoulders, tied there, and then the odd tingling sensation as the room melted away and we were surrounded by ice, no maybe crystal. The place shone like diamonds.

The walls were transparent and appeared naturally formed, like a crystal tower. I could see the green sky and double moons. The sun was rising in the sky, creating a rainbow effect on the atmosphere which was still mostly green but also every other color imaginable closer to the areola of the sun's positon in the sky as it rose higher, moving with it, making the crystal city around us shimmer. It was astoundingly gorgeous and yet made me feel completely alien and lonely instantly.

I looked around as best I could while feigning unconsciousness and while they untied our group of five from their backs. l saw them laying each of us out on a silvery flecked crystal floor.

I lost my battle against sleep soon, though. I tried to fight it but my eyes closed and stayed that way before I noticed someone else standing in the room's entryway tapping on a computer tablet and speaking in English with the smallest dragon. He looked like...

"But, The International Alliance Prime Minister was shot at last year's World Peace Festival in Switzerland. It was all over the news. I remember. People were crying in the streets around the world...P.m. Josef Pamrow, how is it you're here?" I asked, watching his smile fade and become a troubled expression before the dark, thick, curtain of sleep prevented me from getting an answer.
 
Last edited:
Ylar followed the scent of fear in the tunnel and spotted the clone trying to climb the outer sill on the curved upper hemisohere of the saucer the laboratory hovered over the Capital City in. This was one of the females. Ylar's orders were to collect as many of the human clones alive as possible and to deliver them to Head Office. She rose out of the hole at the top of the saucer and dove directly down, spreading her wings wide to catch air as she confidently grasped the attempted escapee in both clawed fists and flew off towards the Head Office building with the clone firmly in her talons.

Within minutes Ylar had deposited the pest in a room where she could be provided care and also be carefully monitored. She was just down the hall from her compatriots.
 
Blade knew she couldn’t go back to that room with it filled with gas and make an attempt to rescue Scotland, Mom and the others. She had to be cautious and alert of her surroundings if she was going to find, and free them, just had to figure out how in the hell to do that. Her mind went back to the directions that Scotland went but she said that was an air intake tunnel which more than likely lead to some type of giant fan that would prohibit her ability to move past it, then there was the upward tunnel which would be too slippery to ascend up, so that only left this opening. She pondered for a few moments before thinking that just maybe there was another opening that lead to a room that wouldn’t be locked!

Shaking her head with this new idea… somewhat of a plan… she slipped easily through the gaping bars and proceeded to climb out onto an edging of some sort. Her knees shook with each side step she took, her back pressed firmly against the cold steel wall. Her eyes stayed straight, God help her if she looked down! “I can do this, I can do this for Scotland and the others!” Blade muttered with each step.

But that wasn’t to be, for the next thing she knew a winged individual with the talons of a eagle she was grasped by the shoulders and lifted off the ledge, her destination was unknown and the fear that vibrated throughout her body threatened to choke her. She reached up and grasped the strong legs of the creature, not wanting to be let go and her fall to her death. She fought back the tears but to no win, the streaks ran down her cheek and was swept away from the hard force of the wind.

It wasn’t long before she was deposited into another room, this one was smaller and without anyone else occupying the space as it was in the other room, this one was like a padded jail cell for the mentally disturbed, however, without the nice, white, padded walls of course. She looked to the chute that she was deposited into and could visibly see a transparent orange like sheet covering the chute opening.

“Damn it!” Blade barked moving to the door and trying to see out the small window, but the only view was another small window like the one she was looking out of. “What do you want from us!” she yelled at the top of her lungs. “Where is the others!” she continued to scream. Her fist began pounding on the door. “What the hell is going on! Somebody tell me! I want to know where the others are!” She continued to pound and scream on the door. “Damn it! Answer me!” She began kicking the door with the bottom of her feet.
 
The others were freaked out, so that meant the dragons were real. So, dragons. Now what? Thirteen couldn't think, he was barely even aware. He felt something moving him, then Rose, lying on top of him. He tried to say something to her, but all that came out was a gurgle. Others were with them now, holding into eachother as the dragons tried to pull them apart. Finally the creatures grew tired and carried them all together. "Wonder where they're taking us." Thirteen thought, drifting into unconsciousness.

=====

"Break my bones
I'll just drink some more!
Stab my back
I'll still be at your door!
Lie to me, love me
I don't give a fuck!
Just dig your claws out of me
'Cause I'm all used up!"

The crowd roared as the final guitar solo screamed from the amps. Thirteen was panting, sweating, and had never felt more alive! "You kick ass Scotland! I love you all! Goodnight!" He shouted into the mic, before throwing his pick into the crowd and walking off stage. He handed his bass to a roadie and scanned the backstage crowd for her. It was only a moment before the redhead beauty pounced on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a kiss on his lips. She beamed at him, telling him what a great show it was, how proud she was of him. It was the best night of his life...

"I love you Rose."

Thirteen woke up to the sound of his own voice. He'd said the same words aloud as he had in his dream. He sat up and immediately regretted the decision. His head was pounding like a drum. He looked around and saw a large padded cell, filled with the others who had woken up before. No one was awake yet. He moved over to the corner Rosalie was lying in and gently shook her. "Hey." He croaked, his dry throat not wanting to speak, "Are you ok?" He asked her sleeping form. She looked like she was breathing, and her wrist had a pulse. Thirteen wasn't sure, but she seemed like she was just asleep. At least he hoped that was all that they'd done to her. He settled down next to her, sitting with his back against the wall and his eyes on where he thought the door was. "I'll just hang here until you wake up." He said to Rosalie, gently moving a strand of hair out of her face.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Sorry I took so long to post. I had three papers due Friday and another due tomorrow. Hopefully my homework will slow down after this week
 
OOC: Canada is in her own room. Theres only five of us together. Four of us are not likely to be found unless we need them.
You're with Rosalie (Scotland/1), Mama/3, Four, and Six.
 
OOC: Canada is in her own room. Theres only five of us together. Four of us are not likely to be found unless we need them.
You're with Rosalie (Scotland/1), Mama/3, Four, and Six.

OOC: Ok. I totally missed that. Sorry. My brain is kind of fried lol. I fixed my post
 
I opened my eyes to see Thirteen looking worriedly down at me. "Lucas, it's odd that the I.A. Prime Minister was here earlier. I overheard him discussing the human clones being sent for training. I think he meant us..." I shook my head, "I'm sorry. I just called you Lucas. Is that...Does that sound right to you? Lucas? Luke?"
 
Josef watched the lone clone on his holoscreen in his office.
She was fiesty. Every incarnation of this Blaze had been a fiesty little thing.
Hot. He thought she was cute too. He'd had to promise the aliens he'd keep this one in one piece throughout his experiments, not like last time...But, he'd lost control of his emotions the last time. He'd shocked even himself with the butchery of it all! No, this time he'd be more careful.

(Ooc: he's an npc, as are everyone but Luke/Thirteen, Blaze/Canada, and Rosalie/Scotland, so feel free to play with the npc's when you need them to push the story along a bit further.)
 
The temperature in both rooms started out cold but grew warmer with every hour...
 
Theacore walked back and forth over the area just behind her throne, her expression was one of deep thought which many of her followers tried to avoid her when she was in one of these moments for they never knew which side she would end up emerging from. This deep thought was over the situation with the clones. She wanted these experiments to work, they had to work, but the only results that Josef was getting was mangled, butchered bodies. She had a bad feeling about this whole process, but gave into desires of becoming the enlightened transformation into the form of a human but retain her powers and abilities, something Josef swore he could do.

Theacore moved over to the square shaped pedestal that stood just off to the right side of the throne. Her gaze hardened as she watched the room containing the clones that escaped. She smiled as they clung to each other, Well I know how to break that up. She hit a few controls boosting up the temperature. Lets see what they do when it get really hot! She hissed to herself as she tapped a few more buttons and brought up an image of Josef working in his room. Her teeth gritted as once again he was watching the troublesome clone known as Blade. “That Bitch is causing more trouble than she is worth!” Theacore hissed. However she was the most feisty of them all, something that she wanted in her human trait once Josef figures out how to get the transformation to work correctly.

Josef switched the view from Blade to the room that held the others. He wanted to separate them into couples and be put into a secure living quarters to see how they correspond with each other over time, he wanted to see how they act to certain persuasions and rewards. He had to find the traits of each clone if he was going to figure which ones to use to transform Theacore, his life depended upon this for she was getting very impatient.

Go and separate the group, I want them coupled and put into a secure living quarters. I will take if from there. He told the two sentries that Theacore gave him the power to control. “It’s time to get this going.” He smiled as he popped up the screen to watch Blade continue to throw her conniption fit.
 
Four and Mama were awakened and posted on a red square blinking on the crystal floor by a group of dragons. They stood there, confused, asking unanswered questions, before that space in the floor opened up, just momentarily, dropping the pair into what appeared to be a studio apartment without doors or opening windows. When they looked up at their ceiling they saw ceiling. But, the square of red now showed their every move within their comfortable confinement.

Six was then lifted and carried struggling and screaming, out of the room...

I had stood to yell at the dragons when I found myself shoved into the big, solid hulk of Thirteen's body. We looked down to see we were maneuvered into a blue square and dropped into a studio flat of our own.

.....

Six looked through the curtain of blonde hair in her face, recalling a vague memory of once being carried this way away from a protest. Yes...it was a real memory... Janey, her name was Jane and her famiky had called her Janey...Her Southern Baptist Minister dad, so ashamed of his lesbian daughter that he would physically keep her by force away from the protest marches she longed to be a part of, basically imprisoning her in their home. She'd had to run away to be herself. Her family had never been able to accept her homosexuality nor her lack of religious faith in a deity who hates her.

Now, Janey sat on a huge armchair she'd been dropped upon, confused at the seeming "normalcy" of their surroundings as Canada fell through a momentary yellow square of ceiling which sealed up as soon as the other woman was rolling from sofa to floor, heaving.

All three "apartments" were heating up fast. Janey found herself glad for nudity at the moment.
 
Janey (If okay with everyone else.)



“What the fuuuuuuck!” Screamed Canada as the floor title opened up and deposited her down a chute. Screaming at the top of her lungs the whole way down the slippery surface. Her end of the chute ride wasn’t pleasant as she bounced down upon a sofa then rolled off onto the hard, but carpeted floor.

Irritated, with labored breathing Canada looked around the room somewhat angered but more frightened until her gaze came to rest upon the gorgeous form of Six. “Hey six,” Blade pushed herself up from the floor. The once protected webbing now disarrayed over her body. Blushing Blade adjusted what little silky strands she had to at least cover her hardened nipples and a little to cover her bottom half.

“Are you okay?” Blade noticing the lost in thought expression that was hardened upon her face. Blade moved over to the woman and sat on the chair arm. Taking the girl into her arms. “Honey, do you know where the rest of our family is? Do you know where Scotland or Mom is?” Asked Blade after taking a few moments of deep inhaling to rid herself of the anger so that her tone of voice was soft.

Blade’s orbs shifted around, sending her gaze over the room. “What the fuck is this!” Blade was questioning the room for it wasn’t anything like the previous rooms she was in, this room had all the comforts of a well off lifestyle. She shook her head in confusion. “What is going on, first we are put into a cocoon, then gassed and put into cells and now this?” Her brain was hurting trying to make sense of all of this.

She put her hand on the back of Six and was rubbing it gently, invoking a warm safe feeling to herself and for Six. “I wonder if they were nice enough to leave us some clothing?” Blade asked rhetorically for with the rising temperature in the room, it wouldn’t be long that she would have been peeling them off.

“Well, lets go check out our new jail cell.” Blade offered as she stood up and waited for Six to decide if she wanted to come along or just to stay seated and ponder on things.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Jane." Said Janey numbly. "I remember...I'm Jane Marie Kellan. People called me Janey. I was a runaway...Left Baton Rouge for Miami and had just started a job waiting tables at Denny's and was stopping to get groceries on my lunch break...then woke up in a damned cocoon." Janey looked into Canada's eyes, blinked twice, then the tears came and it was really hard to stop.
 
Canada turned back around toward Jane when the woman spoke. A brow arched when the woman gave her name followed by what she remembered happened to her before being taken. Canada rolled her eyes and was about to grumble about everyone else getting their memory back except for her, but that issue dropped away like a boulder being dropped into a pool of water when her gaze witnessed the small streams of tears that flowed down the beautiful woman’s face. “NO… NO… NO Love!” Canada moved back to the girl quickly, pushed herself onto the arm of the chair and took the girl into her arms.

“Hey Baby, it’s going to be okay, it’s going to be okay. I’m not going to let anything happen to you.” Canada reached up with her hand and cupped the young girls face, then lowered her lips down and kissed the top of the girls head while she cuddled the young thing. “We’re going to be okay. We will find away to get to Mom and the others. We just got to stay strong for each other.” Canada hugged the girl to her bosom while her other hand rubbed up and down the girls spine.

Canada’s mind drifted to the words so spoke to comfort the sweet thing, but didn’t know exactly how she was going to accomplish both promises but she was damn sure going to try! She slowly began to rock the girl back and forth, holding her a little tighter to her chest
 
Janey touched her cheek, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Canada, are you..." but the grip of an old taboo stopped her question cold. She sighed instead, her sky blue eyes shifting away to hide her own secrets..."We, uh...should we, um...What would you like to do?" She'd changed her personal question to a practical one.

Looking around, it was obvious privacy wasn't important to these aliens. The apartment had just one room and even the bathroom, huge like a spa, still had no door. Janey chuckled, "It's like some bridal suite at a casino." She joked, about the amenities.
 
ROOM

Canada slowly let the girl go once the woman felt like she had gotten herself under control. The woman’s words came with a little confusion riddled in them, which came to a question that put the ball back into Canada’s court as the American expression seemed to fit at the moment.

“Oh, ummm … I’m not sure at the moment what to do.” Canada feeling somewhat uncomfortable now. She pushed herself away from the girl and rose to her feet. “Ummm, Maybe we should look for a way out of here.” She hated having to do the proverbial backstroking when she allowed herself to go a little too far too soon.

Canada’s eyes shot around the room once more when Janey spoke up about it being like a bridal suite in a casino. “Yeah it does.” Canada agreeing as she moved to the small couch that was up against the footboard of the bed.

“Fuck, why is it getting so hot in here? What are they wanting from us!” Canada changing the subject to allow them both to come to a emotional comfortableness between them.
 
"If they want a show...what kind?" Asked Janey, entering the bathroom. "I'm tempted to take a cool shower." Feeling bolder now, she looked at Canada over her shoulder, "Would it be weird for you if I invited you to join me?"
 
Canada took a few moments upon Janey’s responded answer with a good question attached to it. What kind of show are they wanting to see? She asked herself while pondering over a few ideas and one that came to her mind quickly was the proverbial phase … They were like mouse in a maze, that would explain the rising temperature, the small confining room, a bed, no windows, and no privacy all pointed to control factors in a testing environment.

Canada’s pattern of thought was broken upon the hearing the worded statement of being tempted to take a cool shower coming from Janey’s sensual lips. Her eyes shifted up and over to the slender, perspiring form of Janey, whom moved to the bathroom without Canada realizing it until now. The question that Jane asked came suggestively over her shoulder while followed by an answer seeking soft gaze.

Canada’s tongue tip licked over her lips before the smile greeted Janey’s soft gaze. “Not at all.” Canada’s smile remained while she stood up and walked toward the bathroom. Her gaze softly, methodically, moved over the glistering curves of the blond with an anticipation building up between her legs.

Kiss

Canada’s soft hand moved up and cupped the tender flesh of Janey’s cheek before she leaned in and pressed her soft lips to the sensual ones that belonged to Janey. Her tongue tip moved over her lips and lightly licked over the soft, puffy lips of Janey before pressing into the young woman’s mouth.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The kiss was welcomed. It made Janey feel both excited and calmer simultaneously. She stood on tiptoe for the early part of it until Canada leaned down towards her more, four hungry hands tentatively yet eagerly exploring new horizons...Janey hadn't ever actually done more than kiss with another girl before. She'd been too closely guarded by her hyper religious family before. Oddly, she found she didn't miss them much, maybe her brothers and cousins, but not her parents...

She closed her eyes and let herself get into the moment. It wasn't so bad here, only it would be better if the communication was better between whomever was in charge and them.
 
Last edited:
Canada, feeling the young woman’s hands exploring her flesh stepped into the young woman’s arms. Her breasts pressed firmly into the chest of the slightly smaller girl brought her nipples to a hardened state. Canada moaned lightly into their kiss, her tongue continued to explore the warmth and wetness of the willing girls mouth.

Canada’s hands had minds of their own as they traveled up and down the back of the young girl. Her fingers diligently caressed the soft flesh, while she pulled her hands inward, bring the smaller woman’s fame deeper into her own encircling arms. She couldn’t believe how good this young girl felt against her flesh, but it was taking it’s total on her as she already felt the wetness building up in her folds.

Canada lightly pulled away, their lips lightly brisking against each other as she inhales deeply, savoring the smell of the girl. “I …” She doesn’t finish her words as she pushes forward once more bringing their lips together, again her tongue slides into the young girls mouth with the wanting to taste her more.

The grope...

Desiring hunger burned deep inside of Canada, she wanted this girl now more than anything. Her left hand snaked around from the back and traveled up to palm Janey’s left breast, Canada took her thumb and began to rub over the nipple with a wanting to make it as hard as hers was.
 
Janey gasped at this new sensation, familiar only by her own hands, feeling someone else touching her erotic like this was so much better! Arching into the touch of Canada's experienced hand, Janey whispered against her lips, "I...I've always wanted to..." and she carefully slid her hand to caress and explore the slippery heat between the other woman's folds. The scent of sweet excitement permeated the shower stall and the cool water fell in contrast to the heat between the two women's bodies...
 
Back
Top