More MSM fake news

MY argument would be that the Second Amendment doesn't embody a fundamental right, and therefore not applicable to the States. Therefore each of the several states could decide for themselves but the Federal government would be bound by the Amendment. But that ship sailed long ago.

You and I are on exactly the same page. There's a very good reason why we aren't supposed to have any Federal policing powers, but of course we do.

The power of black-letter law meaning exactly what it actually says went away when the Supreme Court granted itself supreme power. Supreme in its name denotes supremacy over lesser courts, not the other branches that form it, and definately not over the words in the Constitution. They absolutely are subordinate to the other two branches and especially to the document that they are supposed to serve. The Feds are subordinate to the will of the States. None of the above is in practice any longer.

We gave away a little of our country when we decided to fight bootleggers after the ill-conceived concept of prohibition. We doubled down with the war on drugs and we killed the country with our fight on terrorism.. The terrorists won

All it takes to to get a free people to voluntarily give up their liberty is to construct a villain sufficiently evil to scare hem into accepting the safety and comfort of tyranny.
 
Last edited:
you and I are on exactly the same page. There's a very good reason why we aren't supposed to have any. Federal policing Powers at all. But of course we do.

The power of words meaning exactly what they say went away and when the Supreme Court granted itself supreme power just because the name Supreme is in their title. They absolutely are subordinate to the other two branches and especially to the document that they are supposed to serve

We gave away a little of our country when we decided to fight bootleggers after the ill-conceived concept of provision. We doubled down with the war on drugs and we killed the country with our fight on terrorism.. The terrorists won

All it takes to to get a free people to voluntarily give up their Liberty is to construct a felon sufficient into scaring them into accepting the comfort of tyranny.


Dude, this alt is broken.
 
It has likely out-served it's useful life.

That's being kind.

Once you start saying the Supreme court isn't really supreme because arcane psychobabble, it's time to bequeath that motherfucker to Ish and go lease something new.
 
That's being kind.

Once you start saying the Supreme court isn't really supreme because arcane psychobabble, it's time to bequeath that motherfucker to Ish and go lease something new.

You do know that starting January 21st if the Republicans should choose to do so they could simply reconstitute the Supreme Court. they could impeach the entire panel and replace it they won't of course but there Is no constitutional provision to prevent them from doing so. They determined by legislative action the constitution of the Court. They can decide whether it has three members five members or 19 members.
 
You do know that starting January 21st if the Republicans should choose to do so they could simply reconstitute the Supreme Court. they could impeach the entire panel and replace it they won't of course but there Is no constitutional provision to prevent them from doing so. They determined by legislative action the constitution of the Court. They can decide whether it has three members five members or 19 members.

Fascinating!


Hey, do you think Butters & sean will ever be allowed to enter the USA/their fiancees?

One of the requirements for naturalization is good moral character (GMC). An applicant for naturalization must show that he or she has been, and continues to be, a person of good moral character. In general, the applicant must show GMC during the five-year period immediately preceding his or her application for naturalization and up to the time of the Oath of Allegiance. Conduct prior to the five-year period may also impact whether the applicant meets the requirement.
 
Fascinating!


Hey, do you think Butters & sean will ever be allowed to enter the USA/their fiancees?

If they can get here before January 21st, would advise them both to simply change their last names to Rodriguez enter the country via the Consulate in Mexico City.
 
Zero percentage is actually a thing, in math...

Zero is part of the subset of 'any."

Each time his mindless, inexplicable statements are exposed as bullshit he pretends nobody else is smart enough to decipher his gibberish. Hell, even he doesn't know what he's saying.
 
Last edited:
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • breaking-news.jpg
    breaking-news.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
Geeze, Lance.

As kind you were towards me and as much as I like you otherwise:
WTF is wrong with you GB men and your misogynistic attitudes ?

Right now, anyone checking the board sees the Emerson - Rob/Luk franchise harassing me with all sorts of creepy inuendoes in a particular thread, and then they open this one and they see you harassing another female poster .
 
Last edited:
Pizzagate is very interesting to me because I watched and personally read the wikileaks emails as they came out. I wasn't really interested in them, and instead was reading wikileaks to learn about government influence over the election and news. But the Pizzagate chatter began so I started follwoing it.

At the time I thought it was ridiculous. But then I started to see information/old articles etc disappear before my eyes.

There never was a "fake news" article on the topic before it really blew up, just a bunch on internet folks with too much time on their hands (aka weaponized autistics) sorting through information and making speculations. The "Fake news" angle was created after the fact along with more insane speculation designed to make the whole story seem like it can't possibly be real (such as evidnece of sex dungeons on the premises. That was not a part of the iniital speculation and was shoe horned in later).

Never before have I seen an outpouring of MSM sites declaring what the "truth" is on a topic without even investigating... especially when it's just a bunch of basement dwellers chattering away as they always do. Once this started happening, along with deleting old caches of articles from ten years ago (right before my eyes) and obvious misdirection makes me think something is up. Before I figured it was talk of buying drugs or something else illegal yet unremarkable)

What? I have no idea. Let's don't forget Dennis Hastert is a child molester so crazier thngs have happnee
 
If cosmetically it looks like an assault rifle then gun nuts will buy it. Oh but it's only a semi-auto varmint long gun. Yeah right! Fuck off!
 
Trolls disseminating fake news. Seriously stupid fucking people armed with assault rifles.

Trump should stick with achievable goals. Like making America normal again.

How achievable is that? America hasn't been anything close to normal since Bill C. left office.
 
Back
Top