Buxom's busting out all over

and this one..

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
p788

Using my lunch hour to do a bit of experimenting - in the mood for a little pain with my pleasure today so found this hair 'butterfly' clip with little teeth - not sure I could keep it on for long (hence the slightly out of focus photo) but it does leave interesting marks!

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
p809

And think I might wear these to greet Hubby when he comes home tonight - just need to find some music now! Hopefully he'll enjoy them & I'll get the thrill when I rip them off - ouch but yum!

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
p810

Last edited:
More Pictures please please please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for liking them. I'm at a bit of a loss for what to post now - you've seen my small bra collection!

xbuxombabex:Would you please post some black lingerie pictures?

XBuxombabex: I have picture request if you don't mind would you mind posting a full length picture of you standing up so we can see your entire body please.

Hi Wheelchair27, there are a couple of photos on here of me 'full length' - I can't take one on my web cam - I've tried & I end up looking even shorter than I really am!

When i get chance I'll see if hubby will take one with his camera

I mentioned to Mrs. V that I was chilled and, given that she was walking out the door, she suggested I pause from work and revisit your thread. As I have learned to expect from her, it was brilliant advice. I am indeed far warmer than before and wishing you well this Winter's day.

I mentioned to Mrs. V that I was chilled and, given that she was walking out the door, she suggested I pause from work and revisit your thread. As I have learned to expect from her, it was brilliant advice. I am indeed far warmer than before and wishing you well this Winter's day.

Thank you, glad I could warm your cockles!

Back