I Need to Know, or Do I?

Tina was well aware of how men like Lou became rich. She knew the evil they were capable of. This was part of her world. She could have let it crush her or she could survive. She chose to survive.

Lou could feel her thick hard nipple through the bra supporting the massive breasts.

She stroked his head and said "Lou you have been a bad boy" in a maternal tone. He stepped back nervously. She took another napkin from her skirt and wrote something on it. She looked at him, very reminiscent of his mothers look that day.

"I will have Angie cover for me. Come to this address. I will meet you there. It is not far" she said and turned and walked from the bathroom.

* * *

Nikki entered the bathhouse naked and fairly drunk, although that was not obvious to Brown who was exhausted with nerves and he heat. His cock twitched as he saw her there. Her body silhouetted by the warm sun behind her. She stepped in and closed the door.

"I am going to fuck you again. But this time for me" she said slurring only the last few words. She stepped forward and watched his eyes take her in from thigh to chin. She reached forward and took his flaccid cock and began to squeeze. He responded immediately and within a minute she was holding his massive rock hard member.

"God I love this dick" she sighed talking to herself more than anyone. She had forgotten about the camera and was singularly focused.
 
This was not something he was prepared for. He figured he would pour out his soul to her in bits and pieces as she waited on her customers. That would give him the chance to reign in his thoughts and only give the information he thought he should share. If she had him alone he knew her hypnotic breasts would have him spill every fucking detail of his life.

He couldn't understand this hold she had on him. Barely knowing her other than their time together at the bar. "I...... I told Nikki I would be home by 2:00" he told Tina. "I can stop by until then but...." Knowing he was in her power. "I need to be home to comfort her for what I've done."

In reality he had thoughts and hopes that Nikki would be using her "gift" at this very moment. He wanted her to be fucked, stretched out and filled with Brown's seed when he got home to comfort her as he did last night. He once again wanted to kiss and taste her cheating, abused and dirty pussy.

Would Tina draw these confessions out of him? Could a man in his position afford to let someone like her know his deepest and darkest secrets. He had no need or desire to tell Tina or anyone else of his business dealings. But his sexual deviance was another matter. And Tina seemed to him to be the one and only ear (and breasts) he could reveal this to.

It was 12:05 now. Only 10 minutes drive from home. The address he gave her was so close to the bar. 5 minutes walking each way. And 5 more to finish his beer. He would leave his car here. That would leave him just an hour and a half in her presence. A presence he knew could ruin him if she were ever to use it against him. He also knew she could disappear as Gold had should she cross the line.

He could handle 90 minutes, "I will finish my drink and meet you here." He held up the napkin. That will give you time to sort things out and head out the back door." Leaving the girl's room he returned to finish his beer. He dropped a $50. Bill on the counter for Angie. She was as he figured covering for his Counciling session with Tina

12 minutes later he found himself knocking on the address door that Tina had given him.
 
Last edited:
"Come in Lou" she said through the door. He opened it and saw her sitting in a chair smoking. She was not wearing her uniform from work but more of a house dress. Something women would have worn years ago while working around the house.

As he stepped in she said "come in Lou we need to talk" motioning to the kitchen chair a few feet from her facing her. The apartment was clean and small and seemed right out of the seventies.

The man walked over an sat in the chair as she stamped out her cigarette in the ashtray next to her. She sat up with a straight back pushing her chest forward in a lady like manner.

"We need to discuss what you have been doing in the attic" she said. "I know you are..." clearing her throat uncomfortably "growing up, but you can't spend all day doing that. Do you understand?" She looked at him sternly. "Do you understand?"

* * *

Nikki was in a world of her own. This was a fantasy she had had since she became sexually aware. She had toys even bigger than Brown but nothing like a real, blood pumping, cum pumping cock to feel inside you. And to have a man who could not move or speak or spit or hit or degrade or manhandle her was perfect.

"How long can I make it last?" she wondered out loud. Brown still tried to speak but was just a desperate moan. Now most men would have given a nut to have Nikki use them this way but Brown was more concerned with the after. The after Nikki had described.

Nikki licked her palm before reaching for the monster. "Come here beast" she said as her hand pulled it off Brown's sweat covered abs. Nikki perched her naked body on Brown's knees facing him and straddling his big thighs. The small room reeked of sex as Nikki was more than wet.

She ran her hand over Brown's forehead wiping away the sweat and then through his hair and to his neck and shoulder. His muscles were smooth but hard. She slid her hand down to his breast feeling his smooth hairless skin. She leaned forward and kissed his nipple and suckled it lovingly. He screamed into his duct tape as his cock jerked from her wet hand.

She leaned back smiling at how hot she was making him and wrapped both hands around his massive cock. she pulled up and down letting her hands slide with the sweat from his head and her saliva.

"God what a cock" she sighed watching her hands move ups and down. She was making him crazy with lust but was oblivious in a drunken selfish haze. "OH it is going to feel good inside me, in my little pussy that I will milk it with of all its cum, then have Lou eat it out later" she laughed to herself, drunk and beyond turned on.
 
One more time Lou felt his head spinning. It wasn't the beer this time. It wasn't the alluring sex that Nikki held at bay form him. It wasn't even Tina's breasts this time. It was as though he were walking back into his early teen years. Was this really Tina's apartment? The chair she beckoned him to was of the vinyl type he had grew up with. Tina sat in a house dress he didn't know still existed.

"Come in Lou we need to talk." Those words put him in a trance. Like when he was growing up and his mother would sit him down and chastise him for having done something wrong. Then, even through his highschool years she would make him bend over the kitchen table and swat his bottom with her "Board of Correction". A paddle she had picked up on a family vacation one year as they drove across country and he and his older sister were complaining and acting up in the back seat.

From that day on she would use it on them when needed. In front of anyone that might be there to witness. Friends, family, distant relatives, even strangers. She even had a reputation of using it on some of our friends when they would misbehave at our house. They were made to submit to it or never be invited over again.

Lou looked about the kitchen area half expecting to see one displayed as his mothers was. Mounted in it's place of prevalence on the wall just waiting it's turn to be used on someone's ass.

When she mentioned the attic he felt his face flush and turn three shades of red. She was referring to the time his mom caught him with penis in hand. Or she could have been referring to just yesterday when he had jerked off in front of her. Having asked her to bare her breasts for him, he was that young teenager looking at porn magazines and playing with himself again. Then spilling his cum at her feet just as he did on his mothers arm so many years ago.

"I. I understand Tina." He replied meekly from his seat in front of her. "I am so sorry I came on you.... On your floor." He corrected himself. He knew he still masturbated much to often for a man of 59. Often more than once a day only now there was the Internet and his spy cameras to feed his desires. "Please forgive me."
 
"Oh Lou, please don't use my given name like you are my equal" Tina said. "What am I to do with you?" she began looking away despondent. "Can I trust you with your sister or will you play with that, that, thing in front of her too? I see how you look at her, that blonde hair and young fit body. You disgust me. Be a man! Like your father" Tina said having assumed her role completely. She stood towering over Lou sitting on the small vinyl chair.

"What are you looking at?" she chided him as his eyes were riveted on her breasts. "You like momma's breasts huh? Huh Lou, think you are a man like your father and should be able to touch them? Please" she looked away still standing nearly on top of him.

"I think a spanking is what you need young man" she said returning her gaze to the old man who appeared like a nervous boy. "I think you need a few hand prints on your bare naked buttocks. Get up" she commanded him and pushed him aside and sat in the chair he had been sitting in with her knees together. "Lower your trousers Louis" she told him "and lay over my lap. I am going to teach you what masturbating will get you."
 
"Tina.... Ms." He stammered not knowing how to address her and not expecting any of this. He had come planning on confessing his recent sins. On apologizing and making right for yesterday to both Tina and his wife Nikki.

"I, I never touched Kim. I....I may have looked at her in her room or the shower but never anything more and never let her see me umm playing with my..." He was being truthful, he knew he would always be truthful to Tina. Yes his eyes were riveted to her chest. But weren't they always in the whole time she had known him. He couldn't guess at the color of her eyes, or even swear she had two.

Just as he was about to tell her that he didn't need her to mother him, but to listen to him, she sternly told him to "Lower his trousers, to lay across her lap." He had never been spanked bare bottomed before. He couldn't decern why his little cock was rock hard again at this very moment. He wanted to beg of her to remove her top and just let him jerk off again while eyeing them.

As Tina, in her new adopted role admonished him for masturbating, he wanted nothing more at that moment than to do just that. He had that look of an 9 year old boy in trouble in his eyes again as in a trance he undid his pants and pulled them and his boxers to his knees. His little dick sprang up wet with excitement. Still unable to look anywhere other than her chest, now more so out of embareesment then lust, he lightly layed his bared ass over her lap, hoping that his dripping penis would landbetween her two legs. Her legs clamped tightly together he was forced to lay with it pressed tight against her dress.
 
Nikki could not get Lou out of her mind. How horny he had been. How hard she came when he went down on her. Did he like the taste of other men inside me? she wondered.

"one way to find out" she said releasing the cock and standing then turning away from Brown and stepping back so she straddled his legs. she reached under herself and pulled the bull cock back against her wet and ready lips. She lowered herself onto him and cried out as he opened her. She rested her hands on his knees as her hips gyrated grinding her down onto his full length. Well there was another inch or two if she let him up and he spread her like a doll under him but this would certainly do.

"OH god yes Lou I am doing this for you" she hissed towards the camera in the corner of the pool house. She clutched at her breasts and rubbed her clit as her leg muscles lifted and lowered her up and down his thickly veined cock.

"Oh God!" she cried as her body neared orgasm only two minutes in. She gripped his knees with him deep in side her and she arched her back and silently howled with delight as her every fiber constricted.

Her grunt of release would harden the dicks of the dead as she continued her up and down motion on this man. She fell forward an his cock slapped back at his abs as she turned.

"I want to see your face when you cum" she said returning onto him but this time looking straight at him. She silently took him into her. She was dripping with sweat and juices as the temperature pushed into the nineties and no breeze.

"How do I feel?" she moaned into his ear. "Your cock is so deep in me, it si so fucking big I am gonna cum again." Her voice was passionate and lustful. He tried to thrust up into her but could not. He moaned his climax was coming and his body stiffened as she looked at him feeling his cock hardening inside her.

"That's it baby pump all that fucking cum into lil Nikki, darling Nkki wants oooohhhh" she stopped as he surged into her and flooded her. Wave after wave shot into her sending her into orgasm again. She held his neck as her body jerked and he continued cumming.

"Oh god yesss" she hissed as they peaked together and then sat silent enjoying the pleasure.

After a couple minutes Nikki pushed herself up and his semi hard cock flopped from her dripping body. She leaned forward and brushed her tits against his face then lowered her pussy to his thighs and dragged herself out of the pool house and dove into the pool.
 
"Louis your little pecker is hard and pressing INTO MY LEG!" she said trying to reframe from screaming but could not. Lou jumped up unsure what to do.

"Louis are you that horny? Do you want mommy to help you with that Louis?"s he said calming herself. "Well you will need to do something for mommy" TIna's eyes were sparkling as she was enjoying this game.

"Do you know what mommy wants Louis? What mommy will let you see her breasts for?" she asked Lou standing with his pants down, as nervous as if he was back in his boyhood home.

"Money Louis. It is what will get any woman to show you here tits" she said teasingly opening her upper most dress button. "Do you have any money Louis?" Tina asked.
 
As he lay across her lap his naked dick pressing onto her warm theigh not a thought was on his dear wife Nikki. Knowing she was home with her present at this very moment would at any other time had him with his penis in his hand thinking about it or watching her on the spy cam. Tina seemed the only one that could make him keep his mind off of her when awake.

He could feel his penis dripping its precum and painting her dress as he squirmed to try to get comfortable with it pressed tight as it was when hard. Her reaction made him jump to attention. His dick bobbing in the air. She kept referring to herself as "mommy" and claimed he was "horny".

Yes he was rock hard but this was not from sexual excitement. This was from embareesment and humiliation that he felt. That is what was sending all the blood to his penis. He had lost all concept of the time. Yes he wanted nothing more than to see her tits and pull on his penis until it exploded.

He also had to admit that the notion of Tina spanking his bare ass did excite him. As a means of punishment for what he did to Nikki yesterday, and what he did in the men's room of the bar. As Tina unbuttoned her top button his eyes darted from there to the wet spot he left on her dress and back again.

"Please don't talk of money Tina". Lou said almost in an admonishing tone. "You can own that bar if it pleases you. But don't talk of money with me."
 
"You are ashamed of me looking at you with your horny little pecker?" Tina asked seeing he did not equate money with satisfaction or impressing his deepest darkest most moving moment. Tina knew like most women than boys find their mother to be their first object of desire when they come of age.

"Louis I love you but you can't always satisfy yourself. You need to control yourself." she said. "Come sit on mommy's lap" she said patting her thighs.

Shuffling over with his pants around his ankle he was ridiculous but Tina did not let on. Lou sat on her thighs and brushed his arm against her breast. Tina put her arm across his leg and her hand touched his bare thigh. She looked down at his hard cock glistening with pre cum.

"Louis do you find me that exciting?" she asked with a sympathetic frown. "I am your mother Louis. I carried you and gave birth to you and Kim. This is very inappropriate" she said squeezing his thigh and brushing her tit against his arm.

"Do you understand Louis?" she asked looking down at his cock. "It does not look like you understand" her tone growing more angry. "I have a hard time believing you Louis. I think you need to put that thing away before I spank you for being a bad boy."
 
Lou sat quietly on her lap. His smallish dick still sticking straight up and wet at it's tip. As her massive covered breast brushed lightly against his arm she could see it visibly twitch.

"I think you need to put that thing away before I spank you for being a bad boy."

Her words rang in his ears. He looked at his cock, he looked at his pants puddled now around his ankles. He looked at her breasts. He silently rolled over and again pressing his hardness to her thigh he resumed the position he had jumped out of just moments ago.
 
"Louis I can still feel it" she said calmly but he knew she was irritated.

"*slap*" her hand cracks his flabby ass. The pain spiked though him as she brought her hand away and "*slap*" again this time harder.

"Louis is this exciting to you?" she asks "your little pecker is still hard on my leg." Her words emphasized by another slap of her hand slapping his ass and stinging the red welt she had made.

"do you still want to look at my breasts horny boy?" she asked.
 
Nikki floated in the cool pool feeling her body warmed by the sun, cooled by the water and energized by the man in the pool house. She spread her legs and felt the water cooling herself and wondering if the neighbor was watching. She had forgotten of her boyfriend with all the had been going on. She smiled and could imagine him jerking off while his wife sits downstairs watching her shows.

"What if I left the door open, would he watch? Would he call the police?" she pondered as her body became excited again. She ran her hands over her breasts and imagined his cock again. Her hands traveled down her smooth flat abs to her shaven mound and against her clit. She laid her head back and closed her eyes enjoying the soft touch of her fingers.
 
Lou flinched as her hand connected with his bare ass sending a sting to his flesh. The second swat in rapid processsion causing him grind down harder onto her leg.

"Louis is this exciting to you?" She asked. No one had called him Louis since before highschool. No one except his mother that is. He was always Louis to her before she passed away many years ago. He could not explain his excitement. He had zero desire to fuck this woman. Yet his cock had not been soft in her presence in much longer than he could remember.

Another hard slap to his ass and then the question, "Do you still want to look ar my breasts horny boy?"

"Please." He answered her barely audible. "I have been very bad these last few weeks mother."
 
"Stand in the corner, and face the wall" Tina commanded as she could feel the excitement in Lou and his role playing a moment that has been with him his whole life.

"You like how those, whores look in those magazine Louis?" her voice reached into his soul as he shuffled to the corner of the apartment. "You want to shame yourself and give into the carnal lust inside you?" she continued.

It was quiet in the apartment then she said "you can turn around now Louis." Still wrapped with his pants around his ankles the mature wealthy man shuffled around as Tina now sat in her original chair facing him. She had taken on the dress and now only wore a old support bra and big silken panties. Not sexy panties but big grandma panties. Her legs were crossed in front of her as she lit another cigarette and watched Lou's expression.

"Do you like seeing mommy like one of your whores? Alone and undressed before you? I see part of you likes it" her eyes dropping to his throbbing little dick. "Do you think of mommy as a whore now Louis?" she said taking a long drag on her cigarette. "You are a man now, with your porno magazines and your masturbation hide away, right?" her tone was caustic and judgemental. "Now a real live woman is almost naked, it must make you happier than a pig in shit, no?" she said snuffing out the cigarette and uncrossing her legs but keeping her knees together. "Come and sit Louis."
 
Doing as told he waddled to the corner of the small apartment. His red, naked ass wiggling with each step. He wasn't an overweight man. Standing at 5'11" he struggled to keep his weight just below 200 pounds. The doctors all wanted him to loose about 15 but he was no wheres near obese by any means.

Still he looked silly with his pants bunched around his ankles as he walked. As he faced the wall about his 5 inch penis size away from it. That was as close as he could get with the raging hard on he was sporting.

Telling him to turn around she could see the look of despair in his eyes. She was wearing old ladies undergarments. Not how he saw her or wanted to see her. It wasn't really his mother he seeked to confess to. But more the figure of one that could take her place. He much preferred the sexy, saucy barmaid. The one he flirted with and who flirted and teased him mercilessly.

That said he was still enthralled by her tits. As matronly as they now looked he still felt mesmerized by them. Not finding her outfit sexy his deep desire to stay under her spell waned some. He looked at the clock on the wall and it was nearing 2:00. The time he had promised Nikki he would be home to comfort her.

"Tina" he said trying to look at the floor, then at her eyes, then finally focusing back on her breasts as he could only seem to do wth her. "I promised Nikki I would be home for her. To comfort and make up for what I put her through yesterday." He didn't quite know how to ask. "May we...... might we please finish talking soon. I..... I want to...." He wanted to tell her he wanted to confess his sexual deviance a to her. He wanted her to listen to every nasty filthy thought he had. He wanted her to tell him he was alright. He wanted to gaze into her naked breasts and reveal himself to her.

He couldn't finish his sentence. He knew she could read him as no other ever could. Better that any of his three wife's. He slowly and begrudgingly pulled his pants up. Passing her by he could do no more than than reach out and caress her bare arm. He laid $300. On the old fashioned dinner table and made his way out the small apartments one door.

As he walked back to the bar to retrieve his car, he chastised himself that he was running at least 20 minutes late. He promised to devote himself more to his bride. He needed to be there to comfort her. To spend time with her. To heal her pain. To taste of her once more.
 
Tina smiled to herself as she knew she had pushed the mother thing too far but he would be back. She knew he wanted that which he could not tell anyone. He wanted to be able to confess to someone who would not ever tell. She was playing him and loving every minutes.

She had grown up with a similar mother except her mother shared Tina's endless libido. Tina's brother was tortured living in the house. She teased him mercilessly. Walking around half naked then walking in on him masturbating, then telling the whole family.

"Tina can you believe Owen was jerking off again today?" she would say over dinner. She knew how to make men crazy and loved it. Something Tina had learned from her.

* * *

Meanwhile back at the house....

* * *

Nikki was back at it. She was facing Brown still gagged and tied. She was just pounding her body down on his cock. he seemed to be on viagra or something. This was the third round and Nikki was somewhere between ecstasy and raw. Her body was drenched in sweat as her moans and groans filled the pool house. She left the door open this time having lost concern about anyone walking in or watching from afar after her fifth shot.

"Fucking cock.. is too good..." she gasped bouncing up and down. Her ass tight as her thighs moved her body. Her tits bouncing unencumbered. Her hair wet with sweat and pool water. Her hands on his neck. This time she had to work a little to get him to full strength. She whispered in Brown's ear "Lou is going to eat your cum out of my pussy when he comes home. Please let me fuck it again. Please give me the last of your juices".

It had been thirty minutes and she was tired but wanted just one more. Brown was raw but ro used her the day before. His cock stiffened and she could feel it. It excited her and brought her closer.

"Fuck yeah baby, pump that cum in me!" she hissed. Her body was spent liek after a long spinning class. Her muscles sore but she wanted to finish. She buried him inside her and ground her hips back and forth rocking him as deep as she could. Her body tightened as her uncountable orgasm come one.

"Oh yessss!" she cried leaning back arching her back. Her hips could barely move as her constricted around him. Then he grunted and surged what was left of his seed. A few jerks and it was over. Nikki laid against him.

"OH thank you sweety" she purred into his ear between breathes. He was completely relaxed, spent. "You can know you are the best fuck I have ever had"s he whispered as she lifted herself off him. She kept eye contact for a moment as his cock feel dripping to his lap. Her knees almost buckled as she turned and stumbled to the doorway. She looked back as his eyes rose from her ass. He somehow was still checking her out.

"Honey I am home!" rang out in Lou's voice. Nikki was too drunk and spent to be worried as she just walked and fell into the pool.
 
Arriving home late Lou looked about the house for Nikki. Half hoping to find her naked and spent on thier bed or the living room sofa. Not finding her inside he ventured out to the back yard.

There through the open door of the pool house was his beautiful young bride perched atop Brown's 10" cock and riding him like a rodeo veteran. When he saw the pure look of lust, satisfaction and carnal desire on his young wife's face as she fell into the throws of yet another orgasm from the alpha male she rode. Lou had never put that look onto her angelic face. He knew he never could.

Her eyes clenched closed as she came harder with Brown than she ever could imagine with him. Even his talented tongue couldn't give her this feeling. Before she could come down and refocus he slipped back into the house. Only when he saw her exit the pool house did he open the slider and call out "Honey I am hom."

As she languidly dipped herself into the cool water, Lou nonchalantly walked over and closed the pool house door. Barely looking at Brown still tied to the chair. To Lou he was no more than a new sex toy he had brought home to his wife. Little more than one of her collection of dildos and vibrators. Only this one had a pulse and could fill her desire and her pussy.

Slightly disappointed that she was in the water and some of that filling would run down the pools filter. "How was your day my sweet bride? Sorry that I ran a little late. We have the rest of the day to talk. About anything." He smiled. She knew, he knew, there would be limitations, unlike with Tina, Lou knew what and what not to reveal to his bride.
 
"Hey babe" Nikki purred from the water, floating on her back with her legs spread.

"What have you been up to? Or should i even ask?" she said oblivious to Lou's quasi cheating and deepest desires.

She stood and walked up the steps and out of the pool slowly. She had really given herself a work out on Brown.

She winked at Lou who was marveling at her perfect naked body. "Thanks for the boy toy" she said with a smile. She was obviously drunk but she was cute when she was drunk and a woman as hot as she was could get away with being drunk in the middle of the day. She was so hot you would give her a big hunk of a man to fuck just so she would be happy with you.

She ran her hands through her hair and pulled it back and squeezed some water out then walked into the kitchen where the cool AC stiffened her nipples immediately. She refilled her glass from the Vodka bottle and asked "have a drink with me? Maybe I can get you drunk and learn all your secrets" she smiled like a little devil again oblivious to what she was saying. She thought of Lou as a simple old guy who was happy supporting her so he could have her on his arm and she would be his little sex toy when he wanted. She was OK with that.

She leaned against the island in the kitchen and smiled at hime.
 
"What have you been up to? Or should i even ask?" She knew he would only let her hear what he wanted her to hear. Nikki was no where near the point that Tina was in that respect. Though he was married to and cherished her. She wasn't just arm candy for him. He truly loved and relished her.

"Just finishing up some details with Benson." He answered her question with a half honest answer. His eyes were riveted to her puffy, red and stretched pussy as they transfixed to Tina's tits.

"Thanks for the boy toy." He smiled at her as she rang the water out of her locks.

"I'm happy you enjoyed your gift my sweet." His eyes now on her perfect ass as she walked in front of him naked heading to the kitchen and her bottle that she had obviously made a good dent in already this afternoon. "You do realize that this toy needs to be watered and fed if you plan to keep it don't you?"

He declined the drink, instead pouring hers and taking her hand and leading her, still naked and somewhat wet from the pool, they made there way to the living room and he sat next to her on the overstuffed couch. "how may I make you happy today Nikki?" He asked his wife. "I owe you for putting you through hell yesterday. Tell me how I can make it better?"
 
"Baby I have been a bad girl" Nikki said falling onto the couch but careful not to spill her drink. She raised her feet to his lap. She sipped her drink and laid her head back on the arm of the couch. "I fucked him a lot" she continues looking up at the ceiling. "does that bother you? Can we separate sex and love?" she says hardly thinking through her words. "I mean I know you would never have sex with anyone else but.. I .. ehh .. have more needs" she said finally realizing what she was saying. "I mean you are the best lover but you work so much." She scoots up and lets her legs fall open catching his eye.

"I am sorry babe but I feel I need to be honest with you. It is nothing like what we have but I am just younger" she continued to explain unsure how much she will confess. "I am sure there are things I cannot give you, just like Brown has a cock you will never have" her words are unhinged as she sips more vodka. She runs her hand over her neck where a drop of vodka fell and she rubs it into her breasts.

"Maybe you want to tell me your secret fantasies and I can help make them real" she asks genuinely interested in pleasing Lou. She rubs her foot against Lou's pants and feels his semi hard cock. "What really gets this hard Lou?" she asks feeling a little disappointed she seems to have lost her ability to excite him.
 
"Baby I have been a bad girl". She said. "I fucked him a lot."

Her words intoxicated him more than the vodka did her. As her legs parted Lou found himself staring into her freshly fucked pussy. While nothing was leaking from her, as she had washed the outer traces off in the pool, he knew his wife's pussy was filled with another man's seed.

"Can we separate sex and love?" Her question that he could answer in his own way. A way that would allow him to keep his dignity. A dignity he wanted Tina to know he truly didn't possess.

"You have a whole toy box of things to keep your young sexy body satisfied my darling bride. One more won't make me jealous." By reducing Brown to no more than one of her toys relieved him of any feelings of inadequacy.

Her fingers rubbing the drops of vodka onto her breasts were followed close behind by his tongue licking it back off. These were the most perfect breasts he had ever seen or held. While Tina's mesmerized him by there sheer size and drawing power. these were as perfect as the airbrushed models in the magazine's that he jerked off to growing up.

Lou licked and sucked on her perfectly perked nipples. It never ceased to amaze him how hard they would get. Hell, if he could get his little cock as hard as her nipples she wouldn't need any toys.

"Maybe you want to tell me your secret fantasies and I can help make them real." Lou hearing her words kissed his way down her taut belly. Licking and playing at her belly button. Then kneeling before her he took each ankle in turn and placed them on his shoulder opening her abused treasure to him.

This was his "secret fantasy". She was his secret fantasy. As he softly kissed and licked her swollen lips his cock grew harder than she knew in his pants. He took his time, playing her sweet pussy with his tongue as only he could. As Nikki began to moan he pushed his tongue deep into her folds and found the mixed nectar he craved.

Lapping it out as she withered in her seat. He was cleaning his bride. He was making things right. He was atoning for his sins. He tongue fucked her deep trying to pull the illicit sperm from within her. Then when she was ready he moved to her hard little clitoris. Taking the bud into his mouth he gently held it between his teeth as his tongue lightly tickled its tip.

Nikki breathed heavy, her head spun in excitement and ecstasy. When he knew she was over the edge and ready to explode he released his teeth and lapped at her clit in swift rapid strokes with his tongue.

As Nikki exploded in orgasmic bliss into his mouth, his hands took her bare feet raising them higher. Spreading her wider. He kissed then licked, then pushed his tongue into her asshole.
With her still cumming he felt her constricting star squeeze his tongue.

Just when her senses were returning to her Lou stood, kissed her on the mouth and stated, "let me make us some dinner." Like that he was up and gone. He had satisfied her completely and not asked for anything in return. She saw his hard dick through his pants as he departed. She knew he was very hard. She knew he had to want and need release. Yet he walked away to prepare her next meal.
 
Laying on the couch in her wonderful post orgasmic haze Nikki started to see what it was the excited Lou. He had given her dildos and vibrators to make up for his inadequacies but never had he gone down on her with such zeal, such hunger. "I even told him I fucked Brown, who he gave to me, and he still went down on me" she thought. She was initially disturbed then she became excited and started to formulate a plan that would satisfy both of them.

Nikki sat at the table naked. It was not unusual and she knew Lou loved it. She eyes the pool house and asked Lou, "after dinner I should probably give my new pet some food." She said it like "I will give the dog the table scraps."

Looking at Lou intently "maybe we can make him earn his dinner?" she asked. Her glowing face and bright eyes were asking if Lou wanted to watch her fuck it again.

"And maybe I can give you some desert after?" she smiled a wicked grin that ran through his heart.
 
Nikki sat at the table naked. It was not unusual and she knew Lou loved it.

Lou did love her body, he loved it clothed, he adored it naked as she presented it to him now at dinner. He loved when it was half or quarter covered and it teased his eyes which would long to see more.

Lou had prepared a simple salad with some chunks of roasted chicken he had found in the fridge. The carcass of the cold bird still on the sink. He had heated some dinner rolls to go with it. It was still early and he didn't want them weighted down with a heavy meal.

He topped it off with a tall glass of her favorite drink, orange juice, topping that off with another splash of vodka even though he knew she had probably had enough.

"Maybe we can make him earn his dinner?" she playfully questioned him as they neared the finish of their light meal. The "we" in her question caused him to get rock hard again. He had not been soft since he arrived home and saw her through the pool house doorway. In truth he hadn't been soft the full drive home in anticipation. Or for that mater for the hour and a half before that that he had spent in that odd apartment with Tina.

"And maybe I can give you some desert after?" almost sent him over the edge as Nikki saw Lou physically blush and his face turn bright red. He wanted to scream "YES PLEASE!" He wanted to see the look again on his wife's face as she was taken to places that all his millions couldn't take her. He wanted to reclaim her with his tongue that he knew she loved.

"That would be quite lovely dear." Was all he could manage to reply and rather meekly which was out of character for him. Ever reserved of his dark secrets and desires.
 
Nikki took some of the chicken from the carcass in the sink and put it on a plate. She took some rolls and a beer and a glass of water.

"I will feed my toy" she said walking naked into the darkened back yard. She stepped into the pool house and closed the door. She turned on the light as Brown as spent and hungry and thirsty. She stood in front of him as his eyes continued to feast on her she lifted the glass of water to his lips and poured it down his open mouth. He chucked the full glass being nearly dehydrated.

She pulled up a chair and began cutting up the food and feeding him. She leaned her hand on his thigh as she slide the fork into his mouth. It was so intimate to feed someone. There was an intense attraction between these two. A purely physical animistic attraction. his eyes worked her over as she fed him. She ripped the bread and fed it to him. Finally when the food was done she poured the beer into the glass. They had been silent until now. Brown appeared to be OK as long as the men who had put him in this chair did not come back because he know that would not be good.

"Do you think we can fuck again?" Nikki asked taking a sip of the beer.

"Yeah" Brown said as his cock throbbed with life.

She lifted the glass to his mouth and he drank down the beer.

She took the plate and bottle and glass and put them on a small table nearby. She turned off the light and opened the door. There was enough light to see but not from very far.

She stood in front of him rubbing her body and eyeing his cock inflating. She reached for it forgetting to tape his mouth again.

"God you are a good piece of ass" he said as she wrapped her hand around his cock. She was surprised as she had done what she wanted before without his critique. She found the tape and put it back on his mouth. His face was unhappy.

Nikki's mind raced. "Did Lou want to watch? Did he want to participate? He seems to like the taste of the cum, does he want to take it direct?" her thoughts flooded her crotch with arousal as she decided not to look at Brown and backed onto him. She looked out but could not see Lou. She reached under herself and brought his stiff cock back to her lips.

She lowered herself but was sore from earlier. Her lust overcame her pain threshold and she forced herself down on him finally opening into a sea of juices making it perfect for him inside her. She moaned as he moved into her. "OH yeah there it is"

She slowly ground on his deep inside her. She leaned back and could feel his unshaven face on her back as she gyrated on him. He moaned into the tape as she fucked him.

"Where is Lou?" she thought. "Does he just want to have seconds?" the continued fucking her beast in the warm darkness of their pool house.
 
Back
Top