Notsogentleman's VIP Table

Hehehe... I thought most men would be more interested in removing the dress. :rolleyes:

I was more referring to the fit while on. But it is good to leave it as such. A quick flip for easy access can be nice if the situation dips in that direction. Perhaps even a clandestine little "cuddle" in the corner of the room.

I was more referring to the fit while on. But it is good to leave it as such. A quick flip for easy access can be nice if the situation dips in that direction. Perhaps even a clandestine little "cuddle" in the corner of the room.

I knew what you meant, I was attempting to be silly. :D I agree, the easy access aspect of dresses and skirts is fun.

LMAO.......she's really good at faking. :p

(seriously she is AMAZING!!!!! )

I don't mind a little faking now and again. It's good for the ego. Although it can be a bit suspicious when I rub your shoulders for thirty seconds and you ask for a towel. :D

I don't mind a little faking now and again. It's good for the ego. Although it can be a bit suspicious when I rub your shoulders for thirty seconds and you ask for a towel. :D
A real gentleman would offer his tongue instead. But I suppose your username kind of makes my point irrelevant ;)

A real gentleman would offer his tongue instead. But I suppose your username kind of makes my point irrelevant ;)

And your username makes me understand the motivation of these so-called "gentlemen". For now I will keep my tongue to myself and offer you a seat and a cocktail.

hi sweetcarla i could offer my tongue
Haha - sorry willyeddy. I'm a lady and ladies don't take such offers from complete strangers ;)

Notsogentleman said:
And your username makes me understand the motivation of these so-called "gentlemen". For now I will keep my tongue to myself and offer you a seat and a cocktail.

I don't really know much about alcohol or cocktails. What would you suggest? :)

Back