Dirty in 30

She lay pressed against the mirror, and for one brief moment it was possible to believe she was a real woman, with two eyes, two breasts, and a whole cunt.
 
On A Street

I was standing naked on a street and watching this nude babe walking closer before she kneeled down and sucked my dick only to have that alarm clock wake me!
 
Last edited:
As I listened to her describe the landscaping she needed done, I realized I'd never seen a more neglected woman. I gave her exactly the kind of dirt she wanted.
 
Peeked Into The Bathroom

When she peeked into the bathroom and saw Vanessa and Ryan fucking each other in the tub, Nikki slipped off her robe and fingered herself before Lorenzo entered her anally.
 
Bare cheeks against the cold metal of the seat beneath my daringly short skirt, I found myself questioning the wisdom of wearing a buttplug with a magnetic base.
 
The Mother-In-Law Joke

"I wasn't wearing panties at your wedding."

"I fucked your best man... and your father. "

It was a mistake to play two truths and a lie with my wife's mother!
 
"But I thought you were a girl!" he cried.

"I am a girl," I said, "but at least I'm not a pussy. Suck it, bitch!"

Ahh, what sweet, succulent lips...
 
Inbetween Robert's Legs

After Monica laid her topless ass inbetween Robert's legs, Joyce used her teeth to pull down his underpants and expose his stiff cock while she was fingering her girlfriend's pussy.
 
His sweaty shoulders lifted and spread her calves, their hips mamboing to their own beat, their breath fast and heavy. The bright lights fed the cameras recording her falling tears.
 
I wept, humiliated by the crimson of my blood on his lips, the vampiric tasting of my lost virginity after such brutal penetration, and the promise of more to come.
 
Silent screams were ripped from his muffled mouth, buried between her powerful thighs, as her nails scratched, tickled and tormented his throbbing cock. Oh, what a blissful agony!
 
What Jordan Saw In The Basement

Jordan walked into his neighbor's house and went into the basement only to find his wife Alyson riding David's cock and letting his wife Emily suck on her uncovered tits.
 
Cross-legged, thighs rhythmically pulsing under the tablecloth. She thought she was being so subtle, but her quiet arousal left her aroma adrift, revealing her secret to those close-by.
 
It's Nice To Share The Same Thing

It was while I was thrusting my cock into this babe's pussy that my wife looked at me and smiled while she was rubbing that lady's clit until we came.
 
Slow, firm strokes up and down, stretching skin over hardened tissue.

"How does that feel, honey?"

He moaned.

"Does that feel good?"

A sharp nip at the tip later,

"Still?"
 
While I Was Sitting At The Bar

While I was sitting at the bar and having a sip of Pepsi, I turned around and saw Chip's fiancee Debra drink and getting anal fucked by some other guy.
 
It shoulda been a world record. Twenty six people, all fucking the next one in the line. OK, some used strap-ons, but the rhythmic gyrations were still impressive!
 
After Seeing Her

After seeing her rub that naked body on a bedpost, I slipped off my robe in order to cup her breasts with both hands while anal fucking her so hard.
 
Two Sisters

Two sisters were lingerie models, one longer legged, one bigger boobed,

inherited looks from their mother.

Parading in panties and bras for Hollywood stars,

their biggest fan was their brother.
 
Quick encounter

Mutual notice
Mutual attraction
Mutual lust
Mutual exertion
Mutual exhaustion
Mutual languor
Sleep
 
I’m trapped. Her desire permeates my nostrils.

“Tell me ... what you desire,” she purrs.

“Oh dear, the mind is the limit.”
 
I can hear the sound of her tongue moving inside my wife. She’s already cum three times, but Gemma’s mouth continues relentlessly. All we paid for was a lap dance.
 
Rising from her, I went into the bathroom. Returning revealed Janice was gone, but her husband was standing inside the door. I lay on the bed and opened my legs.
 
We snuggled on the bed making small talk, her hand rubbing just hard enough over the bulge in my jeans. She smiled sweetly and pressed her thumb down firmly on the leaking head of my cock.
 
Back
Top