The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 03: Come On In

Sleeping isn't something I do well.

Sometimes I'll watch the moon and listen to traffic. This time of year I can wait for Scorpio to rise. Old M*A*S*H reruns aren't appealing. I'll even try to write. Struggling through fifty word is worth it to me if they're the right words. I'm the only one who will ever know whether they are or not.

Sometimes I'll watch the moon and listen to traffic. This time of year I can wait for Scorpio to rise. Old M*A*S*H reruns aren't appealing. I'll even try to write. Struggling through fifty word is worth it to me if they're the right words. I'm the only one who will ever know whether they are or not.

I don't have to think when the reruns are on. That's all I need.

My nap went into overtime. Now what? I could write on something but...

I don't have to think when the reruns are on. That's all I need.

I can understand that, but not entirely. Thinking is usually what I want to do. When I'm tired or when my head isn't in the right place then sometimes I wish it would stop.

My nap went into overtime. Now what? I could write on something but...

My first alternative right now would be to go listen to the cricket's love songs. My hearing is shot, but I can still hear that.

I can understand that, but not entirely. Thinking is usually what I want to do. When I'm tired or when my head isn't in the right place then sometimes I wish it would stop.

Thinking can be good. It can also be unproductive and depressing.

Oh, yes; I did.And he paid.

But now, a nice cup of tea.
We've had 'record temperatures' in critical spots today (+27.8C).

And I'm still having trouble with Windoze 7. :(
Gnash, Gr r r r r

:)

Good to hear,

And yes it was a bit of a scorcher yesterday...

Enjoying my early morning cuppa now

I just spent an hour watching a YouTube about building a kayak. I may be off the keyboard in a while, but first I have a yard to prepare for a garden tour and a trip to Europe with my sweetie. Oh, and there are all the vegetables to get planted. Yanno, it looks to be a busy summer.

So am I, but, given the time difference between us, is this a Good Thing ? :rose:

More sunshine; some fishing might be nice. After the concrete's gone off. . . .
But now - COFFEE

Just made myself one as I sit on the balcony basking in the morning sun.

But I will have to drag myself of to work shortly

Darn it

I think I'll write a little.

I had that idea earlier but it turned into a lot. :eek:

So now I'm having brunch since I missed breakfast. Didn't missed the coffee. Working on my second pot of the day.

I had that idea earlier but it turned into a lot. :eek:

So now I'm having brunch since I missed breakfast. Didn't missed the coffee. Working on my second pot of the day.

Finished work, coffee and brunch with a friend, then writing for the rest of the afternoon while the guys work on the plumbing and fix the leaking pipes (one wall between the family room and the garage was half gone last night after they ripped all the wet drywall board out - leaking hot water pipes. And then there's the hole in the kitchen ceiling (leaking y-joint) and the one in the walk-in closet upstairs (leaking overflow pipe in the 2nd bathroom). Got them in to fix two problems and they found four! Fun fun fun. And all while my guy is away so I have to sort it all out myself. Timing is everything!

I need that coffee I tell you! :eek:

23347939_1238239022944795_1879398558252138496_n.jpg

Plumbers, leaking pipes, erotica author all alone and has to sort it out herself - if this doesn't turn into a story, I don't know what to say.

LOL. The plumber is a short fat guy about 60 years old and his assistant isn't to far behind. I can see it now...

Madly overwhelmed by lust for that rippling fat, the cute petite chinese girl tears off her clothes and throws herself on the plumber with only one thing on her mind.
"Possess my plumbing" she screams passionately.
"Aaaaggggggghhhhh," he howls as the stepladder crashes to the ground, bringing him with it and tearing the drywall and plastic piping in the process.
"Aaaahhhhhhhh," he screams as scalding water sprays from the now broken pipe...
"Aaaaahhhhhhh," she screams passionately, writhing on the floor with a scalded butt.

Uh, no. Start over on that one.....:eek:

I didn't do any writing today but I did go through folders/files to refresh my memory on what's done and what isn't.

I think I'll write a little.

I'd like to, but Windoze keeps getting in the way.
The re-furbished Tower PC is coming on ("do not switch off. Update No; 99 of 168 in progress"). But it is coming on - slowly.

LOL. The plumber is a short fat guy about 60 years old and his assistant isn't to far behind. I can see it now...

Madly overwhelmed by lust for that rippling fat, the cute petite chinese girl tears off her clothes and throws herself on the plumber with only one thing on her mind.
"Aaaaggggggghhhhh," he howls as the stepladder crashes to the ground, bringing him with it and tearing the drywall and plastic piping in the process.
"Aaaaahhhhhhh," she screams passionately, writhing on the floor with a scalded butt.

Have you ever thought about writing some comedy scripts ?

I didn't do any writing today but I did go through folders/files to refresh my memory on what's done and what isn't.

Always a Good Thing, Madam. :kiss:

:eek: He's not one of those big teddy bear plumbers who's butt crack shows when he bends over?

I'm going to have night mares. 😢

The plumber said, "Look lady, I can twist the pipe, I can thread the pipe, I can bend the pipe, but there ain't no way to stretch the pipe. So you'll have to take what I got or find another plumber."

Evening coffee and kettle coming up.

Write in the morning and be lazy in the afternoon. My kind of day. :)

:eek: He's not one of those big teddy bear plumbers who's butt crack shows when he bends over?

I'm going to have night mares. 😢

Lol. Short but rotund he is and I'm laughing coz his jeans are always hanging low. Nice guy and he's been showing me how to do the plumbing stuff myself so I replaced all the toilet valve things plus the kitchen faucet and I now know where all the pipes are inside the walls which would be really useful if we owned the place but seeing as we rent it.... but still useful. They make it look so easy.

Aaaaand a great quote."I'm an American. I like my coffee with cream and my tea in the harbor." Love it. I have to use that line somewhere but I'm happy to share. It's to good not to be used.

Comedy scripts HP? Strawberry chapter 2 and 4 I thought were pretty funny. I'm not sure I could do one strictly as comedy tho. I like to mix it all up. But you've planted the idea.

Last edited:
Aaaaand a great quote."I'm an American. I like my coffee with cream and my tea in the harbor." Love it. I have to use that line somewhere but I'm happy to share. It's to good not to be used.

I like that.

I also don't think there are many ways for a guy -- teddy bear or not -- to go into a squat without his butt crack showing up at some point. Maybe long tee shirts would help.

Back