looking for an experienced editor to add value :)

hal_tee

Virgin
Hi... I've been looking for an editor for a while, without success.

Someone who will do the usual - catch grammatical mistakes etc - but who will also have a view on the plot and the characters, and will be able to make suggestions if and when something appears unrealistic or doesn't seem to work. And especially someone who can help me get the feminine POV right (I'm a guy - what do I know about the wondeful way a female mind works??)

My current story is another novel - maybe around ten chapters, average length give-or-take 7000 words - and could best be described as a 'thriller'. It's a follow up to a novel I wrote entitled 'Palmer'.

I have six chapters completed so far and could do with someone reviewing the story to date. My time frame on that is not too onerous – maybe a chapter every few days? Then a slower pace as I continue to write from where I am. It will take me a while to complete the novel.

If anyone is interested in helping, please get in touch on here or by email.

thanks...

a novel with 7000 words? Didn't you mean 70,000? My novel has 283 pages and over 100,000 words. One of my short stories, 58 pages, has 28,000 words. I mean you may call your story whatever you like, but 7000 words is not even a large short story.

Ah, sorry i misunderstood. If you want I'll edit one chapter at a time. PM me if interested for my e mail

Hi... I've been looking for an editor for a while, without success.

Someone who will do the usual - catch grammatical mistakes etc - but who will also have a view on the plot and the characters, and will be able to make suggestions if and when something appears unrealistic or doesn't seem to work. And especially someone who can help me get the feminine POV right (I'm a guy - what do I know about the wondeful way a female mind works??)

My current story is another novel - maybe around ten chapters, average length give-or-take 7000 words - and could best be described as a 'thriller'. It's a follow up to a novel I wrote entitled 'Palmer'.

I have six chapters completed so far and could do with someone reviewing the story to date. My time frame on that is not too onerous – maybe a chapter every few days? Then a slower pace as I continue to write from where I am. It will take me a while to complete the novel.

If anyone is interested in helping, please get in touch on here or by email.

thanks...

Have you gotten an editor yet?

Back