Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious for bi

49 yo MWM in 714 (and 760) area codes. I’m interested in meeting anyone around my age for chatting about mutual interests. Self-described non-weirdo if that helps any...:)

23 married in the 910 area. I'm only interested in Caucasian men though older is a plus (not passed 45). Would like to meet someone who has been in the dark as I have. And want to make each other life glow with happiness we both never experienced ❤

North LA

818, 661, 805 AC......male, 50's, 6'+, 185...looking for a woman capable of witty and salacious conversation. Let's try that and see what happens. Shoot me a PM

Edmoton Alberta 780 403 587

Me? I'm fuckin' nobody :D
How about you?
I like saying No Thanks - but really it's all just for fun ;)

919 / RTP - mwm discrete, mature, intelligent, tall, fit, great stamina, excellent massages !

Last edited:
will this work?

older married man in 804 area code looking for older married lady to chat with etc

Trying to find a goddess for my fetish in806 in Texas

In the 806 in Texas a true gentleman want to make your fetishes and fantasies. Cinema true 45 open minded will treat you like a princess or rough if u prefer but you will always be in control of your desires.As for me Have a pantyhose fetish if u want to help I will be generous appreciated thank you ladies hit me up

Don't know the area code, but NorCal South Bay near San Jose as well as San Francisco area.

34 MWM no kids. Good shape. Well educated in the liberal arts but with a tech job in the Bay Area. Kinky, creative, open minded, and looking for intimacy and trust to build connection.

757 area code WM married but in a sexless marriage. 47 but still in good shape. Workout/run 5 days a week. Looking for a female who might be in a similar situation. Looking for a friend first but would consider more with the right person. If interested, pm me.

610, 215, 717, 484, 302, 609

Philly burbs and I am a model for artists and art classes on the side because I love CFNM. I usually find myself feeling a bit submissive when I am naked with clothed people and sometimes I fantasize about being taken with a strap-on. I do not have an active sex life with my wife and I am sure she would look the other way if she noticed me roaming but naturally I am not trying to embarrass her either. Discretion expected and assured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back