Nadine

Yes you 2 seem to be quite taken with each other, I couldn't help but notice you both having fun. Your a sexy sight to see and sit near. How could you help me?

"Well J that's answering a question with a question, so let me ask you again what can I do to help you with that growth you have there, if I am correct we have about 10 minutes before our meals come out and your time is up.

"Well J that's answering a question with a question, so let me ask you again what can I do to help you with that growth you have there, if I am correct we have about 10 minutes before our meals come out and your time is up.

She smiles and reaches down and holds my erection in my pants and smiles , its so fat she says and squeezes and releasesmore precum. I sigh and moan and smile.

She smiles and reaches down and holds my erection in my pants and smiles , its so fat she says and squeezes and releasesmore precum. I sigh and moan and smile.

"So J tell me what can Nadine do to help this problem you have which also seems to be getting your nice pants wet." I look over my shoulder and see my date is leaning back and enjoying the action which he knows will be all about him very soon.

"So J tell me what can Nadine do to help this problem you have which also seems to be getting your nice pants wet." I look over my shoulder and see my date is leaning back and enjoying the action which he knows will be all about him very soon.

You look down and sigh as you see how fat my cock is you release it from my pants. I look around and no one has noticed us. You hold it and squeeze and precum is released and you lean down and begin to lick my head. Your date looks and rubs your pussy as you lick my head.

You look down and sigh as you see how fat my cock is you release it from my pants. I look around and no one has noticed us. You hold it and squeeze and precum is released and you lean down and begin to lick my head. Your date looks and rubs your pussy as you lick my head.

As I lick up you precum I stop and say "now J is this all you want because that's ok, our meal will be here in now ohhh 5 minutes."

Mmmm , suck it and maybe more later after supper. I almost cum right away saying those words

J I am sorry but as you can see I have a date and after dinner we are going clubbing and as far as I know you have not been invited, you're down to 4 minutes now what's it to be?

J I am sorry but as you can see I have a date and after dinner we are going clubbing and as far as I know you have not been invited, you're down to 4 minutes now what's it to be?

I smile , and tell them to have a good night. You sir are a lucky man , try the dessert after your meal . I bid you both a good night. Sorry to invade your meal. I get up and leave.

I smile , and tell them to have a good night. You sir are a lucky man , try the dessert after your meal . I bid you both a good night. Sorry to invade your meal. I get up and leave.

Oh my that is a new one on me, a man that didn't want a blow job, hmmm I wonder is he gay and then did not give it another thought. My date has once again started rubbing me through my pants and I do so hope I can have a nice orgasm before the meal shows.

Oh my that is a new one on me, a man that didn't want a blow job, hmmm I wonder is he gay and then did not give it another thought. My date has once again started rubbing me through my pants and I do so hope I can have a nice orgasm before the meal shows.

Oh I wanted to feel and taste her pussy. I wanted her to swallow my cock and then enjoy it in her wet pussy. I am sure she is treating her man to a good time at the table.

Oh I wanted to feel and taste her pussy. I wanted her to swallow my cock and then enjoy it in her wet pussy. I am sure she is treating her man to a good time at the table.

As my date works on me bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm I lean my head back and just enjoy the sensations then as I near lean begin to look around the room. J is back at his table sipping his coffee and appears to be the only person recognizing what is happening in our darkened booth. I lock eyes with him and as I once again begin to feel the rush I cannot help myself and show J what he's missing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
Mike, thank you so much how sweet you are......:)

Sitting in the restaurant and enjoying the show and seeing your crotch being rubbed and your head tilted back. I know you must be wet and cumming and wanting some cock. I will watch for now and see where this goes.

Just me..

I am all aroused as I look at you both playing and you seem to be loving it. I think other gentelmen are noticing your fun. Thats hot.

I am all aroused as I look at you both playing and you seem to be loving it. I think other gentelmen are noticing your fun. Thats hot.

hmmmm that was a nice little orgasm but I do hope there are more as the night progresses, our meals have appeared with the waiter giving me one of those “l know what you’ve been doing grins”. So I just smiled back to him and blew him a kiss. My date has become extremely quite, perhaps he’s becoming a little self conscious as he watches J’s table increase in watchers, there must be 5 right now and I think he might be worried that the others aren’t sure he’s up to it. We finish our delicious meal and he says he has to go to the men’s room, he gets up looks over at the now crowded table that has been watching and walks back to the little boys room. I wonder if I’ll have any visitors while he’s gone or if he’s even coming back.

As my date works on me bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm I lean my head back and just enjoy the sensations then as I near lean begin to look around the room. J is back at his table sipping his coffee and appears to be the only person recognizing what is happening in our darkened booth. I lock eyes with him and as I once again begin to feel the rush I cannot help myself and show J what he's missing.

attachment.php

I wave at you and you smile and talk to your friend. I wave you over but you shake your head no and wave me over to you. I order a drink as the waiter drops be and I walk to you. I tell you , when your done here . come sit at my booth and I wander over to the other side of the bar.

I wave at you and you smile and talk to your friend. I wave you over but you shake your head no and wave me over to you. I order a drink as the waiter drops be and I walk to you. I tell you , when your done here . come sit at my booth and I wander over to the other side of the bar.

i watch you walk away with your offer still ringing in my ear, I am extremely tempted too but my date has still not returned and besides I won’t try to go over to you as there is now a crowd of 10horny men standing around you. I know that all I would have to do is head that way and before I got within 10 feet of you that would have ripped my clothes off and that is one thing I do not want. I wait and wait but he never comes back we’re in the hell did he go and besides he’s my ride home. I’m getting really nervous now and I pull my jacket over myself to cover me and I sit hoping my knight in shining armor will come and rescue me.

i watch you walk away with your offer still ringing in my ear, I am extremely tempted too but my date has still not returned and besides I won’t try to go over to you as there is now a crowd of 10horny men standing around you. I know that all I would have to do is head that way and before I got within 10 feet of you that would have ripped my clothes off and that is one thing I do not want. I wait and wait but he never comes back we’re in the hell did he go and besides he’s my ride home. I’m getting really nervous now and I pull my jacket over myself to cover me and I sit hoping my knight in shining armor will come and rescue me.

I see you sitting alone and you look around and your date is no where to be found. I looked and talked to a guy standing by me and he looks at you and smiles. I grab a drink and the 2 of us walk over and say hello and ask if your ok. This is Mike , he smiles and says hello and stretches out his hand and offers to shake your hand. He is a tall man and his crotch shows a nice package. The 3 of us talk and we ask if we can keep you company till your date comes back.

I see you sitting alone and you look around and your date is no where to be found. I looked and talked to a guy standing by me and he looks at you and smiles. I grab a drink and the 2 of us walk over and say hello and ask if your ok. This is Mike , he smiles and says hello and stretches out his hand and offers to shake your hand. He is a tall man and his crotch shows a nice package. The 3 of us talk and we ask if we can keep you company till your date comes back.

oh thank goodness J has returned and he’s brought a friend, a good looking friend. They’ve asked if they could keep me company while my date is away and of course I agree. I invite them both into the both and they sit on either side, I feel a little like the filling in a sandwich but it does feel good. As I sit back and relax J order me another drink and as I sip on it I feel his hand come to rest on my leg and at the same time his friend Mike puts his arm around me and letting his hand dangle over my shoulder and very very close to my breast. But to be honest I don’t mind at all it feels very good to have my two knights protecting me.

oh thank goodness J has returned and he’s brought a friend, a good looking friend. They’ve asked if they could keep me company while my date is away and of course I agree. I invite them both into the both and they sit on either side, I feel a little like the filling in a sandwich but it does feel good. As I sit back and relax J order me another drink and as I sip on it I feel his hand come to rest on my leg and at the same time his friend Mike puts his arm around me and letting his hand dangle over my shoulder and very very close to my breast. But to be honest I don’t mind at all it feels very good to have my two knights protecting me.

I look into your eyes and they are sparkling. I rub her thigh as we chat and your legs spread for me. Mike is commenting on how beautiful you are and keeps staring at your cleavage and makes a comment on how beautiful your breasts are. You smile and set your hand on his thigh and rub , so tense , you take a chance and rub your hand over his bulge and smile. We order another round and you request some shooters. 3 JD come back and we do the shots. I feel your hand on my leg and it feels so good. Your blouse is open and the cleavage shows a nice tan to your sexy breasts. I comment on your nice tits and you squeeze your legs together quickly.

I look into your eyes and they are sparkling. I rub her thigh as we chat and your legs spread for me. Mike is commenting on how beautiful you are and keeps staring at your cleavage and makes a comment on how beautiful your breasts are. You smile and set your hand on his thigh and rub , so tense , you take a chance and rub your hand over his bulge and smile. We order another round and you request some shooters. 3 JD come back and we do the shots. I feel your hand on my leg and it feels so good. Your blouse is open and the cleavage shows a nice tan to your sexy breasts. I comment on your nice tits and you squeeze your legs together quickly.

J and Mike are two awesome men and my brief reach over and touching of Mike tells me that Mikes bulge is very very real and I actually think it could grow even more, I did get a brief introduction to Js cock early and I do say it is extremely sweet. As we do the shooter J comments on my breasts and I feel his hand slide over my now wet pussy as he does and I just naturally squeeze them together so his hand can’t escape. I am a bit confused that they keep taking about my blouse, I don’t have a blouse on it’s a light jacket covering my fishnet top. I look at both of them and say boys I don’t have a blouse on it’s my jacket you see and I unzip it and pull it back letting the girls once again breath. With that I toss back my shot and look them both over and say, do you two think it’s time to go to the next club, he’s obviously not coming back.

J and Mike are two awesome men and my brief reach over and touching of Mike tells me that Mikes bulge is very very real and I actually think it could grow even more, I did get a brief introduction to Js cock early and I do say it is extremely sweet. As we do the shooter J comments on my breasts and I feel his hand slide over my now wet pussy as he does and I just naturally squeeze them together so his hand can’t escape. I am a bit confused that they keep taking about my blouse, I don’t have a blouse on it’s a light jacket covering my fishnet top. I look at both of them and say boys I don’t have a blouse on it’s my jacket you see and I unzip it and pull it back letting the girls once again breath. With that I toss back my shot and look them both over and say, do you two think it’s time to go to the next club, he’s obviously not coming back.

I look at her tits and I feel her squeeze my cock as I look , oh shit , they're beautiful . Mike has his arm around you and reaches down and gives you a squeeze. Then you squeeze him and his package is nice and big. Lets do a club, which one , I look at you and the smile is wide. Hang on , I will be back , let me out Mike. You run down the hallway. I take a big swig of my drink as does Mike , I can't dance I tell him. He laughs and says I think its ok. You come back from the hall way and say who is driving? I offer to and the 3 of us get up and your in between us. As we walk out , I through a 20 on the table for the waiter.

As I get in to the truck you and Mike jump in the back and you across his lap right away. You yell up to me. DRIVE J!!! I put the truck gear and go , where I ask but I can see your busy already with Mike.

I look at her tits and I feel her squeeze my cock as I look , oh shit , they're beautiful . Mike has his arm around you and reaches down and gives you a squeeze. Then you squeeze him and his package is nice and big. Lets do a club, which one , I look at you and the smile is wide. Hang on , I will be back , let me out Mike. You run down the hallway. I take a big swig of my drink as does Mike , I can't dance I tell him. He laughs and says I think its ok. You come back from the hall way and say who is driving? I offer to and the 3 of us get up and your in between us. As we walk out , I through a 20 on the table for the waiter.

As I get in to the truck you and Mike jump in the back and you across his lap right away. You yell up to me. DRIVE J!!! I put the truck gear and go , where I ask but I can see your busy already with Mike.

I’m so excited as we jump into J’s truck and see the extra big back sit that I forget to tell J that I went into the back and called ahead and we are all set for entrance into the Hideway, the cities biggest and best swingers club. I jump onto Mikes lap and feel his hand reach up under my fishnet and start to squeeze my tits and then pull on my hard nipples, I’m grinding my ass onto his hard cock when I hear yelling from the front seat “Where the fuck are we going Nadine” I almost scream out to fuck heaven but slow down and say “The Hideaway” it’s off and I here you say “Don’t worry I know where it’s at” so I go back to work grinding on Mike and swallowing his tongue as we bump along.

I’m so excited as we jump into J’s truck and see the extra big back sit that I forget to tell J that I went into the back and called ahead and we are all set for entrance into the Hideway, the cities biggest and best swingers club. I jump onto Mikes lap and feel his hand reach up under my fishnet and start to squeeze my tits and then pull on my hard nipples, I’m grinding my ass onto his hard cock when I hear yelling from the front seat “Where the fuck are we going Nadine” I almost scream out to fuck heaven but slow down and say “The Hideaway” it’s off and I here you say “Don’t worry I know where it’s at” so I go back to work grinding on Mike and swallowing his tongue as we bump along.

I got it and look back at you both. Your both kissing hard and soon I see a pair of pants go flying and you slide down on Mikes big pole and you grunt and moan , then I hear you say Yes , yes , yes , fuck yes! Mike is leaning back as you ride his cock and soon your shaking your head as a orgasm starts and you grunt and scream . FUCK Mike!! I watch you 2 and fight to keep my eyes on the road. Mike grabs you and starts to suck your hard nipples and you start riding him once more , Mike yells up , J take your time buddy . We are fucking back here.

I got it and look back at you both. Your both kissing hard and soon I see a pair of pants go flying and you slide down on Mikes big pole and you grunt and moan , then I hear you say Yes , yes , yes , fuck yes! Mike is leaning back as you ride his cock and soon your shaking your head as a orgasm starts and you grunt and scream . FUCK Mike!! I watch you 2 and fight to keep my eyes on the road. Mike grabs you and starts to suck your hard nipples and you start riding him once more , Mike yells up , J take your time buddy . We are fucking back here.

Mike has just given me an awesome orgasm and he’s not even close yet, I think I’ve got myself mr longlast here. I here him yell to take your time we’re fucking, but because it the backseat I can’t get my body to get all of his cock so I yell to Mike “oh you fucker I can’t get all of you but I so want to cum again” you lift me off your cock and push me forward my head and shoulders then my chest and stomach are pushed forward and I’m in the front seat but my pussy and ass are still back there with Mike and his mouth and tongue are working on my pussy and clit like there is no tomorrow. As Mike fucks me with his tongue I feel your hand slide over my breasts and you begin pinching and pulling my nipples.

Back