High school bad boy and hot clever girl (CLOSED)

Olivia was loving this it was so much fun to be getting the headmaster in the position to blackmail him. She had never thought she'd ever do such a thing with the headmaster. James brought out her wild, naughty and sexy side.

He was her bad boy and she would keep him happy so he wouldn't stray. She wanted him all to herself and she wanted to play dirty with him. Once she got back to him they would fuck all over that room. She knew he would be ready as soon as she finished here.

He was spanking her ass harder and harder it felt so good. Her ass was turning bright red. Her pussy was swallowing his cock up. She loved feeling the headmaster deep in her hot wet tight pussy. She was bouncing harder on his cock. "Oh cum in me sir." She cried out. He blew deep in her.

Her pussy was gripping his cock hard. She closed her eyes moaning. "Now stick your fingers up my ass." She demanded. She was shaking on top of him. She was cumming so much. Her body shaking. "Oh god yeah. I'm the headmasters little whore." She said.
 
The headmaster slid his hand down her back and shoved three fingers into her asshole. Lucky her juices had poured out of her pussy and ran down to her ass hole when she had been on her back.

Ramming three fingers into her ass hole he could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock like a vice as he felt her milking his cock with her pussy muscles. The headmaster moaned out.

"You are my little whore. Cumming on my cock like that. I think I should teach you a lesson and take your sluttly ass too. Shouldn't I Olivia?"

His fingers stayed rammed up her ass as he forced her to rid out her orgasm. As he awaited her answer.

Then he would slip his cock out of her flip her over so she was bent over his desk and get behind her and slam his cock into her ass hole.

Outside his assistant quickly stood up looking round and then took hold of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles before kicking them off.

Sitting back down she opened her legs picked up the phone and slid her two fingers back inside of her pussy.
 
She felt three fingers been shoved into her asshole. She moaned out loudly. She loved the feeling of his big fingers in her. He was stretching her ass out with his fingers. Her wet juices had helped them slip in easily. Her pussy was gripping his cock hard. She was really having an amazing orgasm. Her eyes were fluttering, her body shaking and moans coming out of her lips.

She was bouncing harder on his cock, riding through her orgasm. She looked over to the camera and winked at James through the camera. She couldn't wait to get back to him so she could jump on his cock next and ride him nice and hard. She wondered if he would be able to keep himself from cumming before she came back to him all full of the headmasters cum.

Her orgasm came to an end and she was breathless. His fingers were still rammed up her ass. "Yes I'm your whore. Yes I need to be taught lesson. Take my ass teach me a lesson because I've been bad." She said. She was so turned on right now. Her body felt alive and she wanted him in her ass. The only thing that could make this better would be another cock so she could be fucked in both holes at same time.
 
The headmaster heard Olivia give him permission to fuck her ass. He was going to anyway but hearing her say she needed it to be taught a lesson made it so much hotter.

The headmaster moved into action and pulled his three fingers out and lifted Olivia off his cock. Most of her uniform was barely hanging on now. With her breasts hanging out of her mostly open blouse and her bra pushed under them.

He slid off the desk and turned her round pushing her down bent over his desk as he pulled her skirt up round her waist to see her red ass cheeks. Stepping up behind her as he took hold of his cock he didn't know the phone was next to her face as he pushed his cock into her fast.

"Take it you naughty girl let me own your ass."

The headmaster started bouncing her back agaisnt his cock as he had her pinned and bent over the desk with her bare breasts rubbing agaisnt the reports.

James had saw her wink as he kept pumping his cock. She was so good to him. He wanted to hold out till she returned before he came. So as soon as he was about to cum he would stop to let himself calm down.

Seeing her getting fucked by the headmaster was so wrong and yet so hot. He liked it. He hoped she would do this many more times for him.

The assistant pinned the phone to her ear as she slid a third fingers inside of her pussy. Her now free hand slid down and into her blouse after she opened two buttons and reached into her bra playing with her nipple. Listening to the headmaster and Olivia was so hot.
 
The headmaster removed his three fingers from her ass leaving her ass slightly gaping open. He lifted her off his cock and her juices ran down the insides of her legs. Her boobs were hanging out with her bra pushed under her boobs. He slid of the desk and easily turned her round. Her body was pushed down bent over the desk. Her red ass out.

He stepped behind her. He pushed into her ass fast making her scream out. He was stretching her ass out more. "Oh god yes." She said. She loved the feeling of him sinking deeply into her ass. It felt so good. "Oh yes take my ass sir, own it." She cried out.

He began bouncing her back against his cock. He had her pinned and bent over his desk. She felt this was so naughty but so hot. She wondered if she would get to be with the headmaster again and she also wondered who else he'd get her to do this with. She found this so hot.

"Fuck my ass harder teach me a lesson. Give it to me. Make me scream in pleasurable pain." She said. She was thrusting hard back on his cock. She heard noises of little moans. She looked down and saw the phone. She guessed the secretary was getting off. She grin to herself thinking it just added to the naughtiness of all of this.
 
The headmaster was now pounding into Olivia's ass hole like his life depended on it. As he reached into the top of her skirt and pulled out her mobile phone. Most of the girls tucked them into the top of their skirts now as they didn't like carrying bags.

An with his cock fully buried into her ass hole he added his personal mould number to her phone before dropping it onto the desk.

His hand reached out and grabbed Olivia's Hair as he pulled her head back making her sink onto his cock more.

"You naughty girl your to report to my office every afternoon for your disaplinary lessons. Is that understood Olivia?"

The headmaster was hooked on Olivia as his hand reached round her body grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

James was watching from the camera as he heard what the headmaster said. James nodded his head while stroking his cock as he thought about all the compromising positions that Olivia could get him into and how much it turned James on as he pumped his cock faster.

The assistant was part the point of caring as she pulled her breast out of her blouse her fingers playing with her nipple.

She had slumped down in the seat lifting her skirt up as she put her leg on the desk to leave her pussy exposed as she fingered herself. Her panties were on the floor next to the door of the headmasters office. She had begun panting and moaning down the phone.

"Ohhh yes mr headmaster."
 
The headmaster was giving Olivia's ass a right hard pounding. She loved the feeling. He was taking her with such force. She felt his hand go into her skirt and get her mobile. She wondered what he was doing but focused on bouncing back hard on his cock. She guessed he was putting his number on her phone. She knew that crossed so many boundaries but fucking your headmaster crossed more so why stop crossing boundaries now.

His hand was in her hair. He yanked her head back making her sink onto his cock making her scream out in pleasure. She was so enjoying him taking her ass. "Yes Headmaster I'm a naughty girl who must report to your office ever afternoon for my disaplinary lessons." She said. She was excited this wouldn't be a one time thing. She would leave the camera in here for as long as they continues so James can watch and it can be used for blackmail.

The headmaster had hold of her bombs and was pinching her nipples making her moan. She slipped her hand down her body. She began stroking her clit making herself moan out even louder. She could hear panting and moaning down the phone. She knew the secretary was really getting off to this. It made her feel so naughty and turned her on even more.
 
The headmaster was so happy to hear that Olivia would be going to his office every afternoon to get fucked on his desk.

With his whole cock buried inside of Olivia's ass hole the headmaster throught of all the things he could do with her as he could get her to send him rude pictures to his phone of her playing with herself.

His hand pulled at her hair harder and faster knowing with how tight her ass was he would come soon. He moaned out.

"Ohh fuck your naughty ass is amazing. Your going to make me cum. Cum with me Olivia."

Pounding his hips even faster as he felt his balls tighten up. His fingers pinched and twisted her nipples as he moaned out loud before bursting inside of her ass.

James slowed down his strokes after he could see on the camera that the headmaster was cuming inside of Olivia.

He knew she would be back with him soon.

The assistant was just starting to have a mind blowing orgasm as her fingers pumped into her pussy harder and faster when the headmasters door opened.

Her panties were on the floor soaking wet in front of the person that came out as her pussy was on show to with her fingers inside it.
 
He was pounding into her ass as his fingers twisted at her nipples. She was stroking her clit harder. The headmaster came deep inside of her ass. She began cumming all over the desk. She was making quite a mess on the desk but didn't care. Once her orgasm came to an end she slide off the headmaster and pulled her clothes back on. She moved to the headmaster. "See you tomorrow for my disaplinary lesson." She said before kissing him. She walked to the door.

Olivia came out of the office seeing the secretary's panties on the floor in front of soaking wet. She picked them up. She moved to her desk seeing she had her fingers in herself. "I think you lost something." She said placing the panties on the table. Her eyes were on the secretary's pussy. "Well enjoy your little fun." She said before walking away her hips swaying side to side.

She walked back to the room she had left James in. She brushed her clothes down before going in. She smiled at him. "Hi missed baby?" She asked. She moved over to him. She slipped onto his lap. She grinded against his cock. "Did you like watching me get fucked by the headmaster, how much did it turn you on?" She asked.
 
The headmaster dropped back into his chair completely naked with cum running down his cock as Olivia had wore him out. He watched as she fixed her clothes and gave him a kiss letting him know she would be his tomorrow.

His clothes lay all over the floor as she left his office.

His assistant couldn't believe she had been caught by Olivia as Olivia dropped her wet panties on the desk and told her to have fun the assistant came hard all over her fingers as her eyes watched Olivia's hips away as she left.

It took her a full minute before she started to fix herself.

James was panting by the time Olivia entered his eyes followed her body movements like a lion watching its prey.

He saw and felt her slip into his lap as she asked if he liked watching her get taken by the headmaster and if it turned him on as she ground agaisnt his cock.

He leaned in and kissed her lips as his hand slid her skirt back and he pushed his cock into her pussy fast before breaking the kiss.

"Does this answer your question?"

He started bouncing her on his cock like a doll as his hands tore open her blouse to grab her breasts and his lips found hers in a smoothering kiss.
 
Olivia noticed James was panting and she knew he had been watching her and the headmaster intensely. She knew he had been stroking to them and was ready for her. She wondered if there was anyone else he wanted to watch her fuck.

He kissed her and slide her skirt back. He pushed into her pussy that was still wet. He slipped in easily. "Yes it does and I know you loved it. How does it feel to be fucking the same hole the headmaster fucked not so long ago?" She said.

He was bouncing on his cock like she was doll. He moved her body around do easily. She had a tiny body and he was strong so he was able to throw her around like a rag doll. She loved it so much.

"Oh James I love it." She said. She was bouncing on his cock. She looked into his eyes as she bounced harder on him. Her boobs slapped against his chest. "Are you going to fuck my ass too? My ass is still full of cum." She said.
 
James watched as his hot girlfriend bounced on his cock with her ass pouring out the cum from the headmasters fucking session.

"Ohhh yes babe I'm going to be fucking all of your holes. I'm glad you enjoyed it not only have I got the football team lined up I also need you to take care of both of the campus security guards."

James knew she would do it and enjoy it as his lips found her nipples biting down on them softly while his hard strong cock buried into her pussy time and time again.

With his hand he rammed three fingers into her ass hole pumping them back and forth pushing the headmasters cum out of her ass.
 
"Oh baby yes oh fuck James. You make me feel like a naughty little slut." She called out.

She loved being with James he was making her explore things she had never really done before. She couldn't believe not so long ago she was fucking the headmaster and now James her boyfriend.

His lips were teasing her nipples. He started to bite down on one of her nipples making her moan out louder as he was fucking her. He thrusted in and out of her, over and over again. Her pussy felt so good.

He rammed three fingers into her ass making her gasp. She was thrusting hard down on his cock as he pumped his fingers in and out. He added another finger. "Oh James see if you can fit your thumb in too. I want you to fist my ass." She said.
 
James smiled as he heard her speak out.

"Fist your ass huh? Well after I fist it maybe we could take and get you to take three footballing jock cocks up your ass hole. I bet you would love that wouldn't you?"

James used the force of bouncing her up and down on his lap to push the fourth finger in then after a few more thrusts he started slipping his thumb inside.

"So your meeting the headmaster tomorrow then? Maybe we should just leave the camera in his office the amount you will end up fucking him. I think you enjoy being my slut don't you Olivia?"

His lips bite down quiet hard on her nipple before moving up her neck and placing soft gentle kisses over it. While his hard large cock stirred up her insides.
 
"Ah ha yeah I want you to fist my ass. I don't know if I could take three cocks in my ass but I think I could get two in both my ass and pussy." She said.

She felt his thumb slide into her ass as she bounced on his cock. His hand was now in her. She moaned out liking the feeling of him stretching her ass out.

"I think we should just leave the camera in there seeing as he wants me every day in his office. I do enjoy being your slut James." She said.

Her pussy tightened rounded his cock as he bite hard on her nipple. He kissed her neck as she was cumming. Her pussy was gripping him hard. "Oh James fuck your dirty slut." She screamed out.
 
James was sure he had Olivia orgasming hard on his cock. He whispered into her ear.

"You are going to take on all the footballers together for me? Aren't you my sweet little slut."

James kept his fist buried inside her pumping it harder and faster. Knowing once he removed his fist his cock would replace his fist inside of her ass.

With her pussy tightening on his cock he couldn't help as he moaned out.

"I'm cuming babe."

His cock exploded inside of her pussy as his feels load after load pour out of his cock.
 
"Yes for you James. Maybe I should pretend to accidentally walk into the shower room were they will all be after practise tomorrow." She said.

His fist was deep in her ass as she was cumming. She moaning out loudly. Her pussy was so tight round his cock. Her body shook and she had her eyes closed. The orgasm was so good and intense.

He called out he was cumming. He filled her pussy with his hot sticky cum. She loved the feeling of him filling her up with cum. She smirked to herself thinking the headmaster had also came in her pussy.

"Babes I want you to fuck my ass please. I want that fist in my pussy next okay? I want both of my holes full, one with your fist the other with your cock." She said.
 
James smiled as Olivia said about heading into the shower room.

"That sounds perfect. But first get rid of their clothes before you go into the shower room with them. I knew my slutty girl would be perfect for it. I bet you can't wait to see all their cocks get hard for you as you tie them to the shower railings teasing them."

James could feel Olivia cuming down from her orgasm and quickly pulled his fist and cock out and flipped her over onto the desk lifting her ass he pushes his hard thick cock into her stretched ass hole and took his fist pushing it into her pussy.

"Tomorrow it is then. Well after fucking the headmaster and me do you think you could handle two more cocks tonight?"

James pounded his cock into her ass hole as his fist pumped her pussy as he knew about the two security guards card game that Olivia could turn into a strip card game if she went to it tonight.
 
"Well I could go into the changing rooms were they leave their clothes and bring the clothes to you. Then I could go fuck the whole team for you." She said.

Olivia was now under James control. She'd do anything for him now. She was his. He owned her and she was only his. She'd do anything he'd ask of her.

She was cumming all over his cock. Her pussy was so tight round his big cock. She loved being on his big cock it was way better then the headmasters. Her orgasm came to an end and she was breathing heavily.

He flipped her over onto the desk. He slide into her gaping asshole. She moaned out loudly as she felt his fist push into her pussy. "Ah James." She cried out.

"Um I think I could take two more cocks tonight for you, who do you want me to fuck?" She said.

He was pounding into her ass as his fist was pumping into her wet pussy. She was thrusting back against him and it felt so good.
 
James whispered into her ear as he had her bent over the desk.

"I know how much my slut likes cock but with the footballers I just want you to tease them and tie them all up and take nude pictures of them. So I could put them round school if needed."

James slammed his fist into her pussy almost punching her back and forth as his cock rode into her ass hole gripping it tightly.

"The two cocks tonight would be campus security guards I would need you to interrupt their card game and join in turning the game into strip cards. Then fuck them both and tie them up then blindfold them and gag then the finally force one of them into the others ass hole and take some pictures. Think my slut can handle that?"

James pulled her hair back and kissed her neck roughy as he fucked her agaisnt the desk.
 
Back
Top