Christmas story suggestions?

A mall Santa gets it on with a new Elf, who turns out to be his daughter. :D

A woman wants to surprise her fiancee at Christmas. She's pretty inexperienced and very reserved sexually and that has caused some tension between them... so she wants to show him that she's going to "give herself to him completely".

Instead of going out christmas shopping as originally planned, she gets naked and wraps herself up in a big box (with air holes) decorated as an elaborate xmas present and waits for him to come home. it's the box a bike came in... long, but not terribly wide or tall. But, she's pretty comfortable on her hands and knees in it....

Well box me up and slip me fingers. That sounds fun. SOmeone please write this...

It is written. It will be submitted at the first opportunity, in ten days. Watch for GIFT BOX. As with some of my recent stories, readers are invited to write alternate endings. An excerpt:

Grace had carefully prepared the scene.

A trip to K-Mart for a cheap bicycle, just for the right size box. (She donated the bike to a youth center.) Careful decoration of the box to render a perfect this-is-for-you Christmas gift look. Careful punching of thumb-size air holes -- she would be inside for an unknown time. Hiding her Vespa behind her fiancé Benito's garage and sneaking into his faux-adobe house on Tucson, Arizona's east side that warm Winter Solstice afternoon, a week before the scheduled wedding. (All okay -- Benito gave her the keys.) Arranging the room. Stripping, and hiding her clothes under the sofa. Powdering and scenting her body just right. Climbing into the tight box. Pulling it shut from the inside. Crouching on hands and knees.

And waiting. Benito should be home soon.

And yes, ender27 gets full blame, er I mean credit.

i too will have a wife in box present story...literally using his idea and hopefully bringing it to life...hopefully are plots are not too identical...although mine is still in rough draft form and will not be the first holiday story i send in...

Good luck Hypoxia!!!

It is written. It will be submitted at the first opportunity, in ten days. Watch for GIFT BOX. As with some of my recent stories, readers are invited to write alternate endings. An excerpt:

Grace had carefully prepared the scene.

A trip to K-Mart for a cheap bicycle, just for the right size box. (She donated the bike to a youth center.) Careful decoration of the box to render a perfect this-is-for-you Christmas gift look. Careful punching of thumb-size air holes -- she would be inside for an unknown time. Hiding her Vespa behind her fiancé Benito's garage and sneaking into his faux-adobe house on Tucson, Arizona's east side that warm Winter Solstice afternoon, a week before the scheduled wedding. (All okay -- Benito gave her the keys.) Arranging the room. Stripping, and hiding her clothes under the sofa. Powdering and scenting her body just right. Climbing into the tight box. Pulling it shut from the inside. Crouching on hands and knees.

And waiting. Benito should be home soon.

And yes, ender27 gets full blame, er I mean credit.

How about this? A college girl's roommate is from overseas and gets the bad news that she won't be able to go home for Christmas. Feeling bad for her roommate, the girl invites her to her family Christmas.

Several ways to take this of course: (roommate falls for family member, the family has a gangbang tradition, the roommates have to hide their increasingly overt sexual activities, etc.)

but here's the version I'd like to see:

The roommate is a closeted lesbian who recently came out to the girl and admitted an attraction to her. The college girl politely turned her down, stating that while she finds her attractive, she's just not into women.

...her two moms on the other hand very much are and are more than willing to give the roommate a Christmas to remember.

Back