Hot stepmom is a tease for loser stepson

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
Part 1: The Setup
A 35 year old virgin named Alex loses his job after he accidentally makes eye contact with the hot blonde head of HR while masturbating to the sight of her and the CEO having an affair after hours. She's bent over getting railed by the boss when she looks behind and screams with a look of revulsion at Alex beating his meat just as he was about to cum. The CEO whips around with his boner still out and threatens Alex that he'll tell everything exactly as it happened unless he resigns immediately and forever stays quiet about it. "Trust me" he says, "Winners always have the upper hand." As if to emphasize the point, he turns back around while the head of HR looks at him in awe, smacks her on the ass to snap her out of it and starts fucking her more savagely than ever.
Part 2: Moving in with Dad and his milf wife
Alex moves in with his Dad due to no longer being able to afford rent. Dad is a tough as nails 70 year old former Marine who's never liked his son much, and after divorcing Alex's mother he started dating a a 40 year old milf named Susan he met at a local Tea Party rally. A long legged well endowed brunette with emerald eyes, a butt rather generous for her size and naturally swaying hips, Susan had become a single mother at age 20 but had supported herself and her now successful daughter who bore a striking resemblance to her by becoming a realtor. She quickly worked her way up and had strutted around inside of the most expensive houses in the city for over 15 years by this point. Consequently, she strongly believed in pulling oneself up by the bootstraps and had strong admiration for Alex's father.

She enjoyed wearing skimpy outfits around the house for his benefit, wearing nothing but a red lacy thong and black high heel shoes while she cooked up nice juicy steaks for dinner, which she did the night before Alex was to move in. The couple grudgingly agreed to let Alex move into the guest bedroom below theirs while he got back on his feet, although his father lamented at dinner that Susan couldn't do this anymore. "Although we're not toning it down in bed; if I can fuck you late into the night and wake up energized the next day there's no reason he can't get quality rest after just laying there." She giggled, looked at him as she used her tongue to guide her steak from fork to mouth, swallowed, and said "Don't worry, if he overstays his welcome we'll go back to our old ways. That should force him to leave. If not, well, there's always ways to turn it up."

Of course the story should have him not finding a job quickly enough for his Dad's and Susan's satisfaction due to his limited social skills, especially when being interviewed by attractive and busty HR women. Susan wears nothing but a red thing and high heels to dinner one night and sits right across form Alex. The couple is surprised at how much they enjoy Alex's discomfort and have the most passionate sex they've ever had that night. The Dad quickly falls asleep but Susan stays awake and ponders exciting new possibilities...
 
Last edited:
Maybe they had a daughter too, and son the dad passed away and Alex becomes the man of the house.
 
Back
Top