How many cocks have you sucked? Poll for Guys only

How many cocks have you sucked? Poll for Guys only.

• I am gay and have sucked less than 5 cocks

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • I am gay and have sucked between 5 - 20 cocks

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • I am gay and have sucked between 20 - 50 cocks

• I am gay and have sucked between 50 - 100 cocks

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • I am gay and have sucked over 100 cocks

• I am bi and have sucked less than 5 cocks

Votes: 132 43.4%
  • I am bi and have sucked between 5 - 20 cocks

Votes: 92 30.3%
  • I am bi and have sucked between 20 - 50 cocks

Votes: 33 10.9%
  • I am bi and have sucked between 50 - 100 cocks

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • I am bi and have sucked between over 100 cocks

Votes: 16 5.3%

• Total voters
Yeah... I'm probably over 100 but 1200... Phew

My 1200 number of cocks sucked is not as huge as it sounds, considering I've been promiscuously active with men for over 45 years!

But here are a few more things to consider:

I absolutely LOVED cocksucking from the very first time I did it! And, after that first time, there was no period of self-recrimination or guilt...I remained on the cruise for more cocks to suck from that time on!

I discovered early on that, once I got hooked up with a guy, especially older men, and showed my devotion to their sexual pleasure and satisfaction, they were never shy about sharing my talents and desires with their horny friends. So, an encounter with one guy often led to many other contacts with men!

Finally, once I discovered the adult bookstore gloryhole and adult theater scene in the late 1970's, I found that there just seemed to be an endless supply of horny men willing to let me service and pleasure them with my mouth!

So you can see, it was not that difficult for a cocksucking addict like myself, to run up large numbers of men. I discovered what I loved and just went for it!

My 1200 number of cocks sucked is not as huge as it sounds, considering I've been promiscuously active with men for over 45 years!

But here are a few more things to consider:

I absolutely LOVED cocksucking from the very first time I did it! And, after that first time, there was no period of self-recrimination or guilt...I remained on the cruise for more cocks to suck from that time on!

I discovered early on that, once I got hooked up with a guy, especially older men, and showed my devotion to their sexual pleasure and satisfaction, they were never shy about sharing my talents and desires with their horny friends. So, an encounter with one guy often led to many other contacts with men!

Finally, once I discovered the adult bookstore gloryhole and adult theater scene in the late 1970's, I found that there just seemed to be an endless supply of horny men willing to let me service and pleasure them with my mouth!

So you can see, it was not that difficult for a cocksucking addict like myself, to run up large numbers of men. I discovered what I loved and just went for it!

Being at the right place at the right time, and having an unending desire.......
I read a story by a guy who had sucked off one of his buddies. His buddy said that he would never tell anyone about it. But it wasn't long until another one of his buddies was getting his cock sucked. Within a couple of months he was sucking 8 of his buddies. Word does get around in the right circles.

Being at the right place at the right time, and having an unending desire.......
I read a story by a guy who had sucked off one of his buddies. His buddy said that he would never tell anyone about it. But it wasn't long until another one of his buddies was getting his cock sucked. Within a couple of months he was sucking 8 of his buddies. Word does get around in the right circles.

Exactly right!

One of my most excellent contacts happened to be a guy in his early sixties who had been swinging with guys for many years. I met him in a highway rest area near my home, sucked his cock and later went into his custom van, where he fucked me. He saw how much I was into servicing guys and invited me to a weekend party...where I did EIGHT other guys! He introduced me to soooo many guys over about a 5 year period! It was great!!!

40 to 50 guys

I probably only did it to 40 or 50 guys. However, my main dude I tried to keep track of how many times by using Roman Numerals and an X for no show days. My calendar got to looking so screwed up I had to quit. I know I lost count around 100 times in the first few months. He kept coming back for almost ten years so I am guessing I blew him over a thousand times. There were three others that were almost the same amount. The rest were just on the side menu.

Yeah... I'm probably over 100 but 1200... Phew
Well been sucking cock since I was in middle school, and have played in adult book stores and theaters since college, plus for a couple years I use to meet up with a group of guys for lunch time play once or twice a month... Haven't kept count so it's just a guess

Exactly right!

One of my most excellent contacts happened to be a guy in his early sixties who had been swinging with guys for many years. I met him in a highway rest area near my home, sucked his cock and later went into his custom van, where he fucked me. He saw how much I was into servicing guys and invited me to a weekend party...where I did EIGHT other guys! He introduced me to soooo many guys over about a 5 year period! It was great!!!

Wow! A lucky find.

My fav

I visited a special lady. I got undressed and laid down on her bed w my head hanging off the edge. She fucked my throat like an asshole and pressed the full weight of her body down on me. It was only my fourth or fifth time sucking cock. I gagged and slurped. We rolled around in the bed and 69'd. When she felt me getting close she rocked us on our side and pressed her thighs against each side of my head. I moaned and grunted loudly as I came in her mouth. Her cock twitched, she thrusted her hips into my face and came almost at the same time as I did. I loved her dick. It was amazing fleshy and thick as fuck! Her name was Stasha. The bitch was beautiful. Ill never forget her.

I've sucked so many cocks I've lost count

I started in a 3sum with an older couple when I was 18. Got hooked and have sucked many lovely cocks ever since. I love the taste and the sensation when you've made them cum in your mouth as they tremble uncontrollably. Mmmmmmm I've got a meet with two guys tomorrow.

I'm at nine... couple at the same time. Feel like an amateur here

I'm at nine... couple at the same time. Feel like an amateur here

Well, were those 9 multiple times? Because like I said, I've only sucked maybe 5 or 6 different cocks but 2 or 3 were at least twice and I know one I sucked well over 20 times

Poll results

The results of this poll seem to indicate that not many gay guys hang out on Lit, relative to the number of bi-guys and especially relative to the number of bi-wannabe-guys.

I think you are exactly right. I like to separate them into feeders and eaters or suckee or suckor.

I have been sucking since the late 70's, never kept count....did not want too. Just wanted them to be hard and full of cum. Did not matter size or color or gay or straight, just hard and full.

I visited a special lady. I got undressed and laid down on her bed w my head hanging off the edge. She fucked my throat like an asshole and pressed the full weight of her body down on me. It was only my fourth or fifth time sucking cock. I gagged and slurped. We rolled around in the bed and 69'd. When she felt me getting close she rocked us on our side and pressed her thighs against each side of my head. I moaned and grunted loudly as I came in her mouth. Her cock twitched, she thrusted her hips into my face and came almost at the same time as I did. I loved her dick. It was amazing fleshy and thick as fuck! Her name was Stasha. The bitch was beautiful. Ill never forget her.
Hot encounter.....

Most of my sucks were one-offs that ended in me swallowing. Lately, I've been hooking up with a couple, so I get one in the mouth and one in the ass. :)

Back