Looking for Advice

Lovelit69

Virgin
Joined
Jun 12, 2016
Posts
1
Hi all, I'm a happily married man, but I have a greater sexual appetite than my wife thinks I do. I come on here and play around with people, but I want to take it to the next level sexually with people other than my wife. I wanted to post here to get advice on what you all think I should do.
 
Be aware that if you get caught, there will be consequences and some of them could be longlasting.

Even if your wife forgives you, and if both of you want the marriage to continue, IMHO it's going to be a pretty big thing to work past.

BTW taking this further will have consequences, even if you don't get caught.

I'm not saying "do", and not saying "don't". Just make sure that what you do will be worth it.
 
Have you talked to her about needing more sex? Can yall have an open honest discussion about sex? I would try that before having an emotional affair. Good luck. I know how it feels.
 
Hi all, I'm a happily married man, but I have a greater sexual appetite than my wife thinks I do. I come on here and play around with people, but I want to take it to the next level sexually with people other than my wife. I wanted to post here to get advice on what you all think I should do.

(My bold)

Talk to her about it?
Perhaps she's in a similar situation. Could be the next personals thread you read from married, lonely and under-fucked is actually by your spouse.
 
I would think because I made a statement that I was happily married. That to me says no way. It would be fine to play online but only on line. I wish you luck because that's a can of worms none of us can really help you with.
 
Have you talked about her appetite? Maybe your wife has hidden desires, a kinkier side than she's willing to show. Ask her about it, or just do small things we find sexy that get us going, come up behind while she does the dishes kiss her neck a few time soft and long and slow then walk off, or maybe do something sweet make her dinner and take her dancing. Love shouldn't be steady or normal, it should be a roller coaster ride, the bedroom included, it should be hot and spicy.
 
Red nailed it above. The best advice i can add is to help her out with her day to day activities. (housework, cooking etc).
 
(My bold)

Talk to her about it?
Perhaps she's in a similar situation. Could be the next personals thread you read from married, lonely and under-fucked is actually by your spouse.

Even though she wrote it in an exaggerated way, this is a big truth that men often fails to remember.
Lot of men writes here that they are going through a sexless marriage and wife has lost appetite etc, but most of those women also have the same complaint.

Well Said TSL.
 
Simple one this...What is more important your cock or your wife and her feelings? You could look in the mirror and think what could I do to make her want to fuck me more? Bring her breakfast in bed once in a while, wake her up by going down on her, bring her sexy lingerie, trips to a spa and beauty salon, a sexy text message every 30 mins. The list is almost endless. Man up, take control and make it a new goal life goal to get her juices flowing until you get what you want.

There is the other type of "fucked". It is the type where she catches you cheating and then takes everything = "fucked".

But good luck and never forget we are nothing more than the results of own choices.
 
Back
Top