Am Pics Workout Thread

Got some great legs RUMMER!!
Thank you, dear!
You have very nice legs. :cattail:
Thank you. Love your pic there!
You gals and guys are amazing!! You all look so hot and in shape. Totally motivated me as well this week to finally focus on getting back in shape.

Here's my day 3 of ... well let's just call it jogging for now, and light strength training to ease myself into more vigorous workouts. I'll try to post a similar pic every 2 weeks to see the changes. I'm looking to slim down and get a little more muscle definition as my body responds well to strength training.

Holy fuck! :eek:

Those legs and that ass are perfect in my eyes.

Hot!!

But more hot in the sweaty way. ;) Really good workout at the gym tonight, came away with that feel good buzz after. :D

A few sweaty pics from the changing room!

21721002731_fe9fefb77c.jpg

21090718923_ffbcf48f92.jpg

21685918776_74b182f582.jpg

But more hot in the sweaty way. ;) Really good workout at the gym tonight, came away with that feel good buzz after. :D

You definitely look like you could use a shower...me and Nikki will hop in, wash you up, then ourselves, and afterward we'll play :devil:

Omg you guys are so hardcoree...but this is giving me motivation to get back to my workout regime. :D Looking great everyone!!

Need a workout partner?

I have one :eek:

I looked closely at this pic. Just wanted to let you know that I can see your pussy ;)

Yes, I finally posted a pussy pic ;)

Thank you gypsyTX, although it seems I missed your pic? :(

No, it's still there :)

You look like a PT!

Aww, thank you! I'm not, but it would be fun. :)

Thank you. Love your pic there!

Thanks, RD :)

Sexy as always gypsy...yummy yummy girl you are!

Aww, thank you, handsome :)

Hope you're enjoying your swim!

It's been a while since we swam so I had to go back to only 500m and it almost killed me. But it felt really good afterwards. Then later we went to the shooting range. Does that count as exercise? I have pictures :-D

I love that after workout high!

Last edited:

I'd find it very hard to get any work done if I saw you walking around the gym like that.

Damn. At least you won't have to wait for any machines... :eek:
But seriously, where is everybody?

24 hour access.... During the wee hours i have the place to myself. I have always fantasized about sneaking in a friend.:devil: The members all have their own key. I live in a small town, apparently. :)

Last edited:
Wow, some hot pictures on here! Here's mine. Mid run, kit off in the countryside after 3 miles of continuous uphill slog.

Attachments

• 20150923_163537.jpg
    20150923_163537.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0

Awesome, I love that buzz afterwards!
You have the place, I have the towels!
Wow, some hot pictures on here! Here's mine. Mid run, kit off in the countryside after 3 miles of continuous uphill slog.

It's working for you, great abs!!

I avg about 3.5 miles

Thank you Mike :kiss:
I have quite a handful when it comes to my posterior

I think it would be most appropriate to put that to the test don't you? Of course that means I'm gonna have to grab your ass a lot to get a proper result. ;)

Back