Mom and son in the backseat

richman3

Experienced
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Posts
90
This idea has been used many times on Literotica but that is because it is hot as fuck.
The premise is that a mother and son are forced to sit in the backseat for any number of reasons usually because of a full car.
Anyway during the ride they commit incest in various combinations with the dad obliviously driving.

I am personally waiting for approval of just such a story. But fresh takes are always welcome on here I think.

Anyway this is a story idea thread so just a suggestion for anyone suffering from writers block.
Remember that tv is full of cop and doctor shows it is just the different versions and takes on a very simple concept that set them apart from each other.
So why not try a tried and true concept and see how it turns out.

Thanks
richman3
 
Silkstockingslover wrote a good story using that premise.

I can't think of much in the way of a twist. I can think of a couple moments to toss in.

For example: dad is unaware but other motorists aren't. Son lifts moms top and fucks her leaning against the glass. Motorist points at the sight and honks horn while giving an encouraging thumbs up. Dad sees it and honks back, thinking they like his bumper sticker or his car.

Or

Son can't get mom in his lap and dad seems to be watching, but mom isn't wearing panties and son can reach inside a moving box or luggage and starts grabbing items to tease her with.
 
Yeah that is the story that got me going on this topic. The story that I wrote is similar but I changed some things around a bit. However silkstockings is still the best example of how to tackle this topic.
 
You are right there are some but in my opinion not enough good ones. I can say I have found about 7 or 8 stories with this theme. Even when I did a google search for this I only came up with a few of them. All I am simply saying is someone should write some more if they want. I am actually in the process of having just such a story edited as I write this.
Thanks
 
Creepy twist: daughter sits in dad's lap in the backseat while mom drives. Or maybe son is driving and mom blows him while daughter rides dad's cock in back.

Variant: mom must sit in front of son on his motorcycle's fuel tank (the pillion is hung with duffels) and wardrobe malfunctions lead to the inevitable.

What other vehicles could be invoked? Motorboats, gyroplanes, ornithopters? Mom and son must huddle together in the back of a pickup / ute truck, or they're jammed into a canoe / shark boat, or maybe skydiving and they must share a parachute.

Of course hardcore incest fans will demand that mom be impregnated -- embarazada in Spanish. Yes, quite embarrassing...
 
Creepy twist: daughter sits in dad's lap in the backseat while mom drives. Or maybe son is driving and mom blows him while daughter rides dad's cock in back.

embarazada in Spanish. Yes, quite embarrassing...


since I prefer Dad/daughter I like this twist. Maybe the three of them were at a function (wedding?) and Dad got drunk, so Mom driving home. Maybe son or someone takes the shotgun seat, so daughter in back with drunken Dad. Fun ensues.
 
I like it

I like the idea of both pairings fucking while worrying that the other is going to catch them. Maybe they come home and have an orgy or pull over and have an orgy. Lot of possibilities here.

Also I get that request all the time on my story (to impregnate the mom) I don't know why. It doesn't really get my motor revving but different strokes so to speak.
 
since I prefer Dad/daughter I like this twist. Maybe the three of them were at a function (wedding?) and Dad got drunk, so Mom driving home. Maybe son or someone takes the shotgun seat, so daughter in back with drunken Dad. Fun ensues.

Or how about this scenario: A family (Mom, dad, son) are heading to their car after attending a wedding reception. Mom's twin sister stops them before they split. Her husband is passed out drunk and she doesn't drive. She asks for a ride home. They say OK. Father & son carry passed out uncle into the back seat. It's a small car so the aunt has to sit on her nephew's lap for the ride home. During the ride home, timid nephew pops an unwanted boner. He's extremely embarrassed/confused since his aunt looks just like his mom.

At first, the hot aunt is on the verge of freaking out since it's her young nephew's manhood wedged between her toned behind. Her attitude shifts at her surprise due to how endowed her shy nephew is. She's a little buzzed from the reception and really pissed at her drunken husband (which has been exasperated by his erectile difficulties over the past 9 months.) Her body is flushed by the deviant situation they are currently in and slowly, she decides to capitalize on the moment.

She asks her twin sister to turn on the radio and open the windows due to the heat in the back seat (the noisy car now drowns out any sounds from the front seat passengers). Slowly...ever so slowly, she begins to grind against her nerdy nephew's long shaft. The nephew is extremely conflicted/terrified at the situation that he's in. Prior to this, he's never had any sexual thoughts toward his attractive aunt, but now, as she turns back to whisper sweet nothings into his ear, he can't stop thinking about his identically attractive mother that is less than two feet away along with his large/drunken uncle passed out next to him.
 
Last edited:
Or how about this scenario:
Yeah, that works. What happens next? What's the ending?

* Indeterminate -- the story is all buildup and ends when she impales on him.
* He's a virgin. He stays hard inside her the entire ride home. He's stressed-out.
* It's only the beginning. He's invited to work many chores at aunty's home.
* Drunk uncle awakens, sees them fucking, goes postal. Violence ensues.
* Drunk unc awakens, observes, shrugs, goes back to sleep. They continue.
* Aunty has a screaming orgasm. Drunk unc snores. Mom & Dad nod & smile.
* Virgin Sonny has his first fuckgasm, and a fatal heart attack. Sorrow ensues.
* With his first fuckgasm, Sonny transforms into a tentacle monster. Ooohhh...

EDIT: Another possibility. Drunk unc is too big for the back seat so he's up front, snoring beside driving Dad (who has the radio on to drown out his noise). Mom is in the backseat next to Sonny with Aunty in his lap. His boner slides into Aunty. Mom is aware that her son is involuntarily fucking her near-identical sister. After silent breathless climaxes, do the sisters trade places?
 
Last edited:
Or how about this scenario: A family (Mom, dad, son) are heading to their car after attending a wedding reception. Mom's twin sister stops them before they split. Her husband is passed out drunk and she doesn't drive. She asks for a ride home. They say OK. Father & son carry passed out uncle into the back seat. It's a small car so the aunt has to sit on her nephew's lap for the ride home. During the ride home, timid nephew pops an unwanted boner. He's extremely embarrassed/confused since his aunt looks just like his mom.

At first, the hot aunt is on the verge of freaking out since it's her young nephew's manhood wedged between her toned behind. Her attitude shifts at her surprise due to how endowed her shy nephew is. She's a little buzzed from the reception and really pissed at her drunken husband (which has been exasperated by his erectile difficulties over the past 9 months.) Her body is flushed by the deviant situation they are currently in and slowly, she decides to capitalize on the moment.

She asks her twin sister to turn on the radio and open the windows due to the heat in the back seat (the noisy car now drowns out any sounds from the front seat passengers). Slowly...ever so slowly, she begins to grind against her nerdy nephew's long shaft. The nephew is extremely conflicted/terrified at the situation that he's in. Prior to this, he's never had any sexual thoughts toward his attractive aunt, but now, as she turns back to whisper sweet nothings into his ear, he can't stop thinking about his identically attractive mother that is less than two feet away along with his large/drunken uncle passed out next to him.

As Hypoxia said, works, just less my thing than the Dad/daughter.
 
Yeah, that works. What happens next? What's the ending?

My thoughts on an ending:

The aunt (Connie) can't stop thinking about what happened to her. She had never came as hard or as much before. All she knew is that she wanted it again (desperately). That wasn't a problem since her nephew (Simon) came over every Saturday during the summer to cut her lawn. One Saturday, Simon's mom (Carla) decided to stop by her sister's house to drop off some vegetables from her garden. As she was climbing the front steps of her sister's Victorian home, she heard some noises coming from the front window that was ajar. Carla put her nose to the glass and was shocked at what she saw. They were on the couch, her twin sister riding her young son with abandon. She couldn't believe it. Carla ran back to her car (her heart pounding in her chest). Later that night she came back to confront her twin.

Connie broke down crying and told her twin sister everything (that incredible ride home, her husband's inability to have sex, and the surprising size of Simon's cock). Connie explained how she had become addicted to those amazing orgasms. She doesn't know if it's because of the size of her nephew's prodigious manhood, or because of the incestuous taboo. All she knows is that the sex is unparalleled. Carla forgives her twin but tells her that she needs to stop. On the way home though, thoughts are racing through her head painting a picture of what her twin had said. Another thing that she can't stop thinking about is her own non-existent sex life (her husband travels frequently for work and when he's home, she practically has to beg him for some loving). Throughout the following week she can't help sneaking peeks at her son's pronounced bulge. She can't help thinking, "how could I have not noticed that before?" Also, her vivid dreams now show the same scene each night. Her son on the couch being ridden by her twin sister. The only difference is that Simon keeps calling her mom. Each morning she wakes up with a wet spot on her bed, her body sweaty and wracked with impure urges. Eventually she breaks down and convinces her sister to help her (with the caveat that Connie can resume her carnal desires as well). A plan is devised.

Carla tells her son one night that she's going out to meet some friends and will be back in a few hours. She leaves promptly at 8pm. Thirty minutes later, Simon receives a phone call from her Aunt Connie to come over. He hauls ass over to his aunt's house. She leads her young nephew to her darkened bedroom and tells him to undress while she gets ready in the bathroom. A minute later Simon's mom exits the bathroom...nude. The moonlight highlights her son's nude body on the bed. Her heart is racing from the excitement. She's doesn't think he will be able to tell her apart from her sister in this darkened room. They have worked out together for years so their body type is equal and they've always maintained the same Betty Paige-like hairstyle as well. Carla pounces on her son with purpose. First she begins with a blowjob followed by riding her son to an unprecedented orgasm. Simon flips her mother over onto her belly and reaches over to recover a small bottle by the side of the bed. Carla asks what he's doing. His reply (as he lubes up his cock), "the same thing we always do, you're favorite Aunt Connie...anal." Carla's eyes went wide as she felt her son's bulbous head press against her virgin asshole. She didn't know what to do. Carla had no idea that her sister was into anal. A deep gasping moan escaped her lips as her son's long manhood plumbed into uncharted territory. She couldn't believe the feelings that were radiating throughout her body as the long piston-like movement of her son's member went deeper and deeper inside of her. Simon's body was draped over her, he nibbled at her earlobe and neck when suddenly, he paused. Moments later, he sped up to a jackhammer pace. As his orgasm neared, he whispered into her ear, "You're wearing the perfume I bought you for Christmas...mom."
 
Last edited:
So Hypoxia, how's that for an ending?
Nice twist! Of course when Connie confessed her orgasmic fun to Carla, she shyly didn't mention the anal.

Sidenote: I find long paragraphs of bold text to be slow reading. YMMV.
 
Unfortunately due to the inane rules on this thread, I'm not allowed to write more than three paragraphs in a post.
 
Unfortunately due to the inane rules on this thread, I'm not allowed to write more than three paragraphs in a post.
Not exactly. Don't post more that 3 paras of a STORY. Your post was more of a plotline, a prospectus -- a story IDEA. It's certainly not a tale's text. Yes, you can free your inner outliner!
 
Not exactly. Don't post more that 3 paras of a STORY. Your post was more of a plotline, a prospectus -- a story IDEA. It's certainly not a tale's text. Yes, you can free your inner outliner!

Tell that to EquinoxRising. That's what I did last time and he/she erased it. I didn't copy and paste a story into a thread. I responded to a post by writing a scenario (albeit, a pretty thorough scenario) and it was unilaterally erased due to the rule. I tried finding one of those sites that let you view older cached websites in order to copy my post to my desktop...but no luck with that.

You'd think the mod would at least send you your post in a pm (for a backup) prior to erasing it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top