Ginger's Return :-)

Wow! Stopped in after years of inactivity. I almost forgot how encouraging and kind everyone is here! Nestle and I talk every so often about getting back to the pictures. Maybe we will take a few soon, see how they're received ;-) Thanks for all the support!

EG

Glad to hear you two are still together and doing well. :cattail:

I do hope you get back into pictures.
I've never seen your thread before, but I'm wissing you had.
I always enjoy a good redhead, and you're a very cute one.

I would be thrilled if the two of you came back. You were always one of the more interesting litsters here and I loved seeing and chatting with you both.

Wow! Stopped in after years of inactivity. I almost forgot how encouraging and kind everyone is here! Nestle and I talk every so often about getting back to the pictures. Maybe we will take a few soon, see how they're received ;-) Thanks for all the support!

EG
You got my total attention. :D

EG
Your a very beautiful looking lady:)

Best of luck to you...Ginger is super nice. Keep photos coming...

^.^ you have an incredibly beautiful body, & congratulation on your marriage, your husband is a very lucky man ^.^

Back