finally giving in to your bi side

8incock

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Posts
403
I thought it would be hot if other guys who were straight, and had fantasies about being with other guys for a very long time, posted what it was like when they finally gave in to the curiosity.
 
here is my story............
I guess you could say my bi side got a late start. I've always had fantasies about sucking cock etc. but never acted on it. Until recently that is.

Let me start by telling you a little about myself. I'm in my forties now and very fit.Guys who see me on cam always compliment my body. Until the story I'mm about to tell I had never been with a guy before but the curiosity finally got the best of me.

One day I decided to run an ad on CL to see if anyone would be interested in watching one another JO. I had done it on cam and was so ready to try it in person. I started writing back and forth with what I can describe as a bear. Heavier guy, a little hairier and a nice big fat cock. He really had a way about his writing that could totally turn me on.

I opened up to him about my biggest fantasy was being with several guys at once. Where I would be the center of attention and have them have their way with me.

This got my new friends attention and he told me about how him and his 2 buddies had a weekly card game. He said that he would always have a porn vid playing while they played cards. He told me the other guys were all built like him. I'm not sure why but guys like that totally get me hot. I'm not interested at all in guys built like me.

So one thing led to another and we began to hatch a plan to see if my fantasy could ever play out.

He told me that he would get some gay porn to play at their next poker night to see their reaction. Then he wanted me to show up, get naked and start sucking his dick right in front of them. He told me his friends knew he was bi and the worst that could happen would be we would need to go out of sight into his bedroom if they were not into watching us.

I was so turned on I couldn't wait until that night. He texted me telling me everything was happening as planned. Gay porn was on and guys were cool with it and not complaining too much about it. I was to show up an hour into their game so they could have a few drinks to get "relaxed" and a little less inhibited. My friend had them do a few shots too just for good measure.

So I show up and immediately after meeting the other 2 guys I go into the other room and strip completely naked. They could see me and as you can imagine were looking at one another like what the fuck is going on here. My friend had me come over and he stood up and had me kneel in front of him. He took out his rock hard cock and I started by licking it all up and down.

I was completely hard myself by now and the 2 guys were just looking at us kind of in shock by it all. I was soo into the blow job I was giving and by being watched by guys sitting so close I was getting high on the experience.

After about 10 minutes I guess one of the friends couldn't take it any longer and took out his cock to start stroking it. My guy told him to reach down and start fingering my hole.

I groaned and stuck my ass back toward him. He wet his thick finger with saliva and at first just was teasing my hole on the outside. I couldn't take it, I wanted his finger inside me. I began to lower my head onto the ground so my butt was way up in the air and finally he plunged that sexy finger into me and began to slowly fuck me with it.

I began to jerk him off while blowing my guy as he finger fucked me. The next thing I knew all 3 of them were naked and I was being picked up and put on my back on the table.

I was now being told that I was going to be fucked good by each one of them. All of this dirty talk was making me even hornier, if that was even possible.

My friend began to press his well lubed(with my saliva) cock head against my hole.

His 2 buddies stood near my head on either side holding up my ankles. I was taking turns sucking on their cocks, turning my head to one side then the other.

Then my friend began to slowly and deeply slide in and out of my ass..... just the way I like it slow and deep. He was caressing my chest and belly as his fucked me and his buddies just held onto my ankles.

I was in pure heaven being used by these 3 bears.

Then they rotated because my friend wanted to cum in my mouth. As his friend took his place fucking my ass he began fucking my mouth and then came pretty fast. He came so much but I did my best to take it all just letting some stay on my tongue as I savored how hot and sexy it was.

I couldn't take it and gave in to all of the pleasure they were giving me and I began shooting my cum all over myself while his buddy kept pumping in and out of my ass. The 2nd guys was getting ready to blow and quickly came to shoot onto my face and into my open waiting mouth.

I was so ready for the last guy to fuck me by now and he didn't disappoint.

He flipped me over onto my hands and knees so he could fuck me doggy. He grabbed onto my hips and took his time fucking me long, deep strokes. All the way in and out He asked if he too could cum in my mouth and I just panted and moaned. After what seemed like 20 minutes with this last guy he came around and shot his load into my waiting mouth.

The other two guys had been talking dirty and telling me what a hot slut I had been the entire time and I love that. I later found out that these other two guys had never been with guys sexually before.

It was such a hot time I plan on going back to other poker nights as often as they let me.
 
I thought it would be hot if other guys who were straight, and had fantasies about being with other guys for a very long time, posted what it was like when they finally gave in to the curiosity.

Giving in to their queer side, you mean. Guys who suck other guys' cocks and/or who let themselves be fucked up the ss as well -- at the same time? -- seem to me to be more than bi to begin with. I don't think that's a bad thing - I think it's a good thing to take it up the ass and suck cock if that does it for you. Once you've done it, and gone back to it again, how long does it take before that's what you really want to do and have done to you? Seems to me that if you do it often enough, you're gay -- not just bi or curious, esp if you don't really want to fuck cunt or eat cunt that much any more, but would prefer to suck cock or be fucked up the ass, then it's your real gay side you've opened up to. That's not a bi side, I don't think. Anyone agree with me?
 
Getting fucked by a lot of guys in one session is not straight. I thought I was straight to, for the longest time, because I did like being a macho stud. The first time I went sissy -- an experiment? -- I got into swishing so much, it turned me on so much, I really loved getting fucked in my panties, and getting down on big hard cock. Cocks, in fact, one after the other, up my ass and in my mouth. Now I know I like being a sissy too -- maybe more than being a macho stud, which I like to tell myself is part of me too. Am I just kidding myself?
 
I was 47 when I tried my first experience with another man. I had always enjoyed watching men jerk off, and I love the sissy training videos, and was getting more and more curious about what it would be like to stroke another man off as I grew older.
My wife went out of town on business for a week, and I decided it was time to try and seize the moment. I posted a picture of my cock in an ad on Craigslist in the Casual Encounters session. I said I was looking for a stroke buddy, maybe more if the vibe were right.
I went through a lot of spam, a lot of really creepy guys, finally I found the right one.
His response said he was around my age, in good shape, and only in town for a little while. His work brought him from town to town, he worked for a large corporation where he would fly into a facility to do training and seminars for a few days, then move along to the next town. Perfect! He sent a picture of his cock, it was a nice one.
We emailed back and forth for a bit, and decided to meet on Saturday morning at the facility where he had a room. But first, he wanted a face-to-face meetup to make sure I was real and sincere. We decided to meet Friday during my lunch hour at a Walmart about halfway between where I worked and where he was staying.
Friday came, and I drove to the Walmart, nervous as hell. I saw him standing around at the entrance. I walked up and introduced myself. He was a good bit taller than me, neatly trimmed mustache, short brown hair. He wore just a t-shirt and loose fitting shorts. We chatted for a bit. He told me he was mainly straight and married. He said he only dabbled when he was on one of his business trips, and only just before he was scheduled to leave. He also told me that he would stroke off another guy, but didn’t want to suck a cock or do anal.
He asked me if I would like to go sit in his rental car, and I agreed. Once we were in, he drove me to the farthest end of the lot. There was minimal foot traffic back there. He looked at me and asked to see my cock. I unzipped, pulled down the front of my underwear, and showed him, but I was nowhere near hard and I was a little embarrassed (I'm not very big when hard, and when flaccid it's like a little boy's penis). Without a word he reached over and pinched the head of my penis, grinning.
He leaned his seat back, and pulled down the front of his shorts. His cock sprang out, mostly hard. He asked me if I wanted to touch him, and I did. His cock was long and hard and smooth, and it felt good as I gripped my hand around it. He had trimmed his pubes almost bald. I squeezed his cock and stroked it. He started leaking a little precum. I just wanted to taste it, so I leaned my head down and took him into my mouth, sucking as much as I could in. I know what I like when I get sucked, so I tried to emulate it, bobbing my head up and down.
He told me to stop, he said he was too close to cumming and didn’t want to do it there. He pulled up his shorts and drove me to the front of the store. We agreed on a time to meet the next morning, and he gave me directions to where he was staying.
I barely slept that night. I got up and showered twice, and shaved three times. I decided to trim my pubic hair short. Finally, the time came, and I drove to meet him. I decided to wear just a tshirt and shorts, just like he had worn the day before.
I drove around the back of the building where he was staying, and saw him wave to me from the sliding door. He was wearing only a robe. I parked and walked to his room. He locked the door behind me and drew the blinds shut. He started to ask if I wanted anything, but he turned around to see that I had already pulled my clothes off. I walked up to him and pulled off his robe. We stood there, naked. His body was smooth and hairless, and he wore a musky cologne. His cock was already nearly hard. I took his face in my hands, and pulled him down to kiss me.
His room was a hotel style, with the bed in the main room. I moved him over to the bed. He sat on the edge, and I knelt in front of him. I started stroking his cock with one hand, and licked his balls. I loved listening to the way he moaned. I laid him back on the bed, and we got in a side by side sixty nine. I sucked his cock, and he stroked mine. I liked his cock, but his grip on my cock was like a vise and I shifted positions again.
As I sucked him some more, he let me put one finger in his ass. I liked that a lot. He tried to get me to take his whole cock, but I couldn’t manage it.
After a while he asked if he could fuck my mouth. I laid on my back, and he straddled me, pumping in and out of my mouth as I sucked him. I loved the feeling of him over me like that. He told me he was going to cum, and I grabbed his ass as he shot. I swallowed every drop. I have heard a lot about how salty cum is. His didn’t taste salty or bad. It was a lot like tofu.
After he came, we lay together on the bed. His cock was still not soft. I know how sensitive my cock is after I cum, and I love watching post cum torture videos… so I grabbed his cock and started playing with it. He reached in turn and grabbed my cock, but he had that deathgrip again, so I told him he didn’t have to. I diddled around with his cock a little more and then just lay with him, stroking his chest, and we talked for at least an hour.
I left, and I smelled like his cologne, and that turned me on, so I jerked myself off when I got home.
I realized after what a risk I had taken, and although I would like to do the same again, I haven’t found the right safe and sane opportunity.
 
Giving in to their queer side, you mean. Guys who suck other guys' cocks and/or who let themselves be fucked up the ss as well -- at the same time? -- seem to me to be more than bi to begin with. I don't think that's a bad thing - I think it's a good thing to take it up the ass and suck cock if that does it for you. Once you've done it, and gone back to it again, how long does it take before that's what you really want to do and have done to you? Seems to me that if you do it often enough, you're gay -- not just bi or curious, esp if you don't really want to fuck cunt or eat cunt that much any more, but would prefer to suck cock or be fucked up the ass, then it's your real gay side you've opened up to. That's not a bi side, I don't think. Anyone agree with me?

totally agree and think bi or bi cur are misnomers
 
feel free to take your debate to another thread...... to many of us bi means enjoying sex of all kinds with either men or women. Something you both can try to figure out elsewhere.
 
How exciting! I cant imagine getting done by 3 guys, but my first homo experience was with a sissy. My wife had passed, and I had been into porn, and gay porn, didnt like it. But sissies? So here I am, 1.5 hours away in a nice house out in the woods, I am 69, and here is this pretty dame of 64 looking like Betty Crocker sucking my cock to Paradise. As she is riding my dick in the bed, her cock is so hard and so cute. Just had to suck it; now I would rather date a sissy than a dame. For all the usual reasons, guys.
 
I thought it would be hot if other guys who were straight, and had fantasies about being with other guys for a very long time, posted what it was like when they finally gave in to the curiosity.

I'm still just jacking off to fantasies of being on my knees sucking another man's cock until he fills my mouth with his hot cum (preferably while a woman watches me and tells me what a good little cock sucking slut I am. So, I don't know if I could really do it yet.

But I'm sure that if I saw an 8inch cock I would drop to my knees and start sucking like a whore <wink>.
 
couple of almost first times then a good one,
at fourteen I was walking to practice and saw a guy jo in a car I stopped and watched for a bit the. went on my way practice was cancelled and I saw the car on my way back, guy had remembered me from earlier but I got scared and didn't get in his car
second time, was playing a man hunt type game and grabbed this kid tight had him on the ground and started to get hard pushing against him, scared myself
finally at 22 last year of college, drunk and horny I went to this cruising spot at my school, called seminary place and got picked up by a black guy, at red light he leaned over and sucked me off,we pulled over and I went down on him
best bj I had ever had
recently at 46 I have been on a quest to get fucked having topped guys from time to time
one guy couldn't stay hard, one guy only teased the hole
but found is one guy who really pounded me.
I still love pussy, but after I met Carlos two days Ina row, didn't get hard for girlfriend wondered if he turned me
 
Looking for a thread like this....I'm somewhat new to it all

Hey everyone, married guy here in Florida, love the site. Just starting to bounce around the threads, and cool to see other folks in the same boat - married, bicurious/confused/wife has no idea of course, looking to explore.
 
I was in my late twenties, married but I had a range of exclusively female partners prior to marriage. And, I have always had voyuer needs that were filled by visiting adult theaters and adult books stores. At the theaters and book stores it was hard not to notice the back row and booth activity and often when I would sit down and pull out my cock to stroke it, someone would notice and sit beside me, but I would move or put my cock away because it was just not my interest at the time.

One day in the library I came across some erotica -- it was a University library -- and some of the stories were about men stroking other men. For some reason that day those stories turned me on and I wanted to experience stroking another cock. It was still early in the day, but I went to the local adult theater and took a seat in the back row, where I never sat before. I was the only one in the theater for about a 1/2 hour and then another fellow about my age came in and sat at the end of the row where I was. I began to rub my cock through my running short and soon I noticed him doing the same. My cock was hard by then and I took it out and stroked it so he could see it. He rose from his seat and came and sat beside me, he took out his cock but before I could reach for it, his mouth was on my cock and his head was moving up and down pleasuring me. I was confused since this is not what I expected would happen --- naive me -- but I at once enjoyed it and was frightened by it. I came very hard in his mouth and I loved the sensation, but I was not sure about the whole experience since I went expecting some mutual masturbation..... I immediately got up and left the theater wondering what would happen next?
 
My first

About 3 years ago I started with exploring self play with toys, my wife found out and then we got into pegging. Months later
during a sex party she was fucking another guy with her strap on while the guys girlfriend and me were watching. He got really into it and just grabbed my cock and started sucking for my first MM blowjob.

Later that night I returned the favor to him ( another check mark off the list).

After that with a few light MMF 3 ways with the wife I fucked my first guy during a play date with another couple, happened to also be his first time being fucked by a guy.

The last time the wife and I played t was a MMF where I got to fuck him before my wife enjoyed being fucked by a new cock for the first time in 15 years.
 
here is my story............
I guess you could say my bi side got a late start. I've always had fantasies about sucking cock etc. but never acted on it. Until recently that is.

Let me start by telling you a little about myself. I'm in my forties now and very fit.Guys who see me on cam always compliment my body. Until the story I'mm about to tell I had never been with a guy before but the curiosity finally got the best of me.

One day I decided to run an ad on CL to see if anyone would be interested in watching one another JO. I had done it on cam and was so ready to try it in person. I started writing back and forth with what I can describe as a bear. Heavier guy, a little hairier and a nice big fat cock. He really had a way about his writing that could totally turn me on.

I opened up to him about my biggest fantasy was being with several guys at once. Where I would be the center of attention and have them have their way with me.

This got my new friends attention and he told me about how him and his 2 buddies had a weekly card game. He said that he would always have a porn vid playing while they played cards. He told me the other guys were all built like him. I'm not sure why but guys like that totally get me hot. I'm not interested at all in guys built like me.

So one thing led to another and we began to hatch a plan to see if my fantasy could ever play out.

He told me that he would get some gay porn to play at their next poker night to see their reaction. Then he wanted me to show up, get naked and start sucking his dick right in front of them. He told me his friends knew he was bi and the worst that could happen would be we would need to go out of sight into his bedroom if they were not into watching us.

I was so turned on I couldn't wait until that night. He texted me telling me everything was happening as planned. Gay porn was on and guys were cool with it and not complaining too much about it. I was to show up an hour into their game so they could have a few drinks to get "relaxed" and a little less inhibited. My friend had them do a few shots too just for good measure.

So I show up and immediately after meeting the other 2 guys I go into the other room and strip completely naked. They could see me and as you can imagine were looking at one another like what the fuck is going on here. My friend had me come over and he stood up and had me kneel in front of him. He took out his rock hard cock and I started by licking it all up and down.

I was completely hard myself by now and the 2 guys were just looking at us kind of in shock by it all. I was soo into the blow job I was giving and by being watched by guys sitting so close I was getting high on the experience.

After about 10 minutes I guess one of the friends couldn't take it any longer and took out his cock to start stroking it. My guy told him to reach down and start fingering my hole.

I groaned and stuck my ass back toward him. He wet his thick finger with saliva and at first just was teasing my hole on the outside. I couldn't take it, I wanted his finger inside me. I began to lower my head onto the ground so my butt was way up in the air and finally he plunged that sexy finger into me and began to slowly fuck me with it.

I began to jerk him off while blowing my guy as he finger fucked me. The next thing I knew all 3 of them were naked and I was being picked up and put on my back on the table.

I was now being told that I was going to be fucked good by each one of them. All of this dirty talk was making me even hornier, if that was even possible.

My friend began to press his well lubed(with my saliva) cock head against my hole.

His 2 buddies stood near my head on either side holding up my ankles. I was taking turns sucking on their cocks, turning my head to one side then the other.

Then my friend began to slowly and deeply slide in and out of my ass..... just the way I like it slow and deep. He was caressing my chest and belly as his fucked me and his buddies just held onto my ankles.

I was in pure heaven being used by these 3 bears.

Then they rotated because my friend wanted to cum in my mouth. As his friend took his place fucking my ass he began fucking my mouth and then came pretty fast. He came so much but I did my best to take it all just letting some stay on my tongue as I savored how hot and sexy it was.

I couldn't take it and gave in to all of the pleasure they were giving me and I began shooting my cum all over myself while his buddy kept pumping in and out of my ass. The 2nd guys was getting ready to blow and quickly came to shoot onto my face and into my open waiting mouth.

I was so ready for the last guy to fuck me by now and he didn't disappoint.

He flipped me over onto my hands and knees so he could fuck me doggy. He grabbed onto my hips and took his time fucking me long, deep strokes. All the way in and out He asked if he too could cum in my mouth and I just panted and moaned. After what seemed like 20 minutes with this last guy he came around and shot his load into my waiting mouth.

The other two guys had been talking dirty and telling me what a hot slut I had been the entire time and I love that. I later found out that these other two guys had never been with guys sexually before.

It was such a hot time I plan on going back to other poker nights as often as they let me.

WOW that one way to just do it. Amazing
 
It all started when I got into nudism. Being naked with others beside the gym . A buddy and I talked about this subject. Sucking and loving another man. Fast forward....one day I got on my knees , said I want it. I got it and loved it. I haven't looked back. Those close to me know I'm bi. They think it's great
 
Back
Top