Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
You are all making me feel very beautiful, so I have to thank you. Also, it seems like a lot of you need check ups :) Here is another picture since you have all been so great. I am quickly learning that my husband loves showing me off!

Well you look amazing. Great smile and a great pair of........

Hubby must get off at the fact he gets the real you and all of us just get to think about you :)
 
Wow!

You are absolutely stunning. I wonder if you live close to me. I think I might call to get a check up soon...
 
You know, I have always had a fantasy about nurses... You are simply delicious. Absolutely sublime and now I have some lovely images to dream of when my mind wanders to my fantasy! Thank you for being brave enough to share - definitely hope you share more. :)
 
First time on your thread

You are a sexy curvy bundle of tasty goodness!!! I will be a regular visitor to your thread
 
Wow..... Darling, you are amazing!!! I cannot wait to see where this is heading;)
 
Just a secret

My favorite patient always talks about my blue bra. Something about how it gives him blue...Something. I don't remember what exactly. :)
 

Attachments

  • Blue bra.jpg
    Blue bra.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,356
omg, wow
u are sooo hot
that smile is so beautiful and sexy...and your breasts...amazing...perfect...your whole body is incredible
thanks for sharing yourself w us.....i hope youre having fun
 
Y'know, I used to share a rental house with three nurses all working different shifts. That pretty much killed ALL nurse fantasies I might have had. :D

But you pics are stirring up all sorts of new ones. :devil:


Whoever tricked you into thinking you're a BBW is silly, you are one HAWT curvy lady.

38DD? ;)
 
Fantastic pictures. Your smile is so sweet and you have such strong allure. You are absolutely stunning and your pictures are a complete turn on. I'm very excited for more :)
 
My favorite patient always talks about my blue bra. Something about how it gives him blue...Something. I don't remember what exactly. :)

Something about how it gives him blue balls .. spit it out darlin'. I hope you are feeling attractive, because it appears you most certainly are.

Did I mention that blue is my favourite colour?
 
Such a cute smile, and amazing curves. I hope you keep sharing with us.
 
I'm sorry, I'm still waiting to see the BBW nurse.......... The thread starter certainly doesn't fit the bill from what I've seen so far:D:devil:.......
 
Back
Top