Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peaches!! Daddy ST!! I'm so very happy for you two!!! It's always so amazing and special when a Daddy and Baby Girl find one another.....and it's been such a joy watching you two today :) Congratulations to you both! :heart:

afternoon, threadsters :D

Hey Daddy GA! Long time, no see, welcome back! :D

Peaches!! Daddy ST!! I'm so very happy for you two!!! It's always so amazing and special when a Daddy and Baby Girl find one another.....and it's been such a joy watching you two today :) Congratulations to you both! :heart:

Thank you, I look forward to a joyous discover of my new position and my sweet peach. :rose:

I think you both will ;)

Thank you, I look forward to a joyous discover of my new position and my sweet peach. :rose:

(Waving at Daddy GA and my sister PWMT, smiling happily from safe within my Daddy's arms and nodding happily in agreement.:heart:)

(Helping Daddy clean up the kitchen and prep things for the morning - smiling a lot - finding reasons to stand close or touch - the excitement of the day suddenly catching up with me - finding myself stifling a yawn...)

"Not yet Sis, but I'm workin' on it......;)" (Looking up hopefully) "Ready for bed Daddy?":kiss:

Not ready for bed, but close. Got distracted by RL and (sometimes) pain in the butt son.

Kitchen is cleaned and ready for breakfast in the morning, then I think a nice walk with my sweet peach is in order. :rose:

Not ready for bed, but close. Got distracted by RL and (sometimes) pain in the butt son.

Kitchen is cleaned and ready for breakfast in the morning, then I think a nice walk with my sweet peach is in order. :rose:

(Smiling up at Daddy and nodding happily - tucking my arm in his - ready to go where ever he leads....):kiss::heart:

"Please join us in celebrating our newly formed union as daddy and baby girl, I am happy to finally be a daddy to this fine baby girl."
*Leaning over to kiss my sweet peach* :kiss::kiss:

I am sooooo thrilled for you both!!!
Hugs and kisses to you both ... Lifting my glass for a toast

thank you :D

sometimes spurious interwebz connections in these third world countries :D

Oh, and Daddy? One of MY first concerts was the Steve Miller band as well...same as Sissy's. Probably same tour, too. Now, if only I could remember which one it was. Certain herbs at the time keep me from complete recollection!

:heart: Keri

The one I saw was the "fly like an eagle tour". Once in Chicago and then again in his home town of Madison, WI. It was the second coming for him, my favs were from his previous successes. Stevie "Guitar" Miller's "Anthology" album captures those.

Nice to see you back here where we met little one....

Waiting in line for Chef Paul's cafe Le Petite to open trying to beat the breakfast crowd.

Good morning/evening to all the little girls and there Daddies

Last edited:
(Coming into the kitchen to wrap sleepy arms around my Daddy's waist, pressing my face against his back to breathe deeply of the smell of starched white chef's jacket and Daddy - pressing a kiss to his back - feeling his chuckle more than hearing it - the smell of the coffee a siren song this morning, knowing my Idyll is over and today I have to go back to RL work...):heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back