Whats On Your Drawing Board?

FEELINGLUCKYPUNK

Loves Spam
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Posts
668
Mine is a supersized w/fries account of North Korea shooting missles at America that turn almost every male gay.
 
Aren't all American men paranoid about being gay already? Seems that way, given their dread of GM over all other fears.

I'm not paranoid about it (and it's much nicer to be bi), but I sure can tell when a poster is nervous about his sexuality, especially that he might be . . . and that that, of course, would be the end of the world.
 
I'm not sure what the OP was getting at, but I assumed it was less about American straight-guy paranoia about being gay than about the consequence: a handful of straight guys left to satisfy a country full of straight, horny women. But maybe I'm just projecting.
 
On my drawing table is a picture of a western diamondback rattlesnake I sketched out and am in the process of etching into an 8x10 inch piece of glass. Since I’m a neat freak, there’s nothing else on my drawing table at the moment
🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
Aren't all American men paranoid about being gay already? Seems that way, given their dread of GM over all other fears.

Hahaha.... Every guy I dated swore they were “straight”. Gotta be some truth in your words.🌹
 
If you're scared of being gay and get angry if someone says you're gay....then you most likely are gay and just can't own it yet.
 
Last edited:
Anyone remember JBJ?

Kind of sounds like one of his questions among other things.
 
The all caps name is pretty much the giveaway

I didn't even look at the OP's join date, to be honest, could be an old Alt.

Doesn't quite ring the same, though. A wannabe JBJ? We'll see, I guess. Old barrels, old fish, old guns.
 
Back
Top