Funny freaks who frolic among the ferns and let the fur fly

Lol I didn't grow up on a farm just always seemed logical to me.

I did try to have my dog try to pull me on my skateboard though... have the scar to prove that one wasn't a good idea

Experience is the best teacher.
I have a couple pups. I keep saying that I am going to build a sled and make them pull me around on it. But they barely listen as it is. I'd end up in a ravine or something equally terrifying if I tried it. But, you know...I'm still tempted. :rolleyes:

Experience is the best teacher.
I have a couple pups. I keep saying that I am going to build a sled and make them pull me around on it. But they barely listen as it is. I'd end up in a ravine or something equally terrifying if I tried it. But, you know...I'm still tempted. :rolleyes:
It could be fun I'm sure...

around here kids get pulled behind riding lawn mowers on sleds haha.
And no, my school did not have drive your tractor to school day, though one of my exes school did.

It could be fun I'm sure...

around here kids get pulled behind riding lawn mowers on sleds haha.
And no, my school did not have drive your tractor to school day, though one of my exes school did.

LoL. I wasn't going to ask about the drive your tractor to school day. I didn't even know that was a thing!!!. The things I learn here. :cattail:

Though the tractor pull seems more sensible...if you are into that sort of thing. ;)

LoL. I wasn't going to ask about the drive your tractor to school day. I didn't even know that was a thing!!!. The things I learn here. :cattail:

Though the tractor pull seems more sensible...if you are into that sort of thing. ;)
Yes, it apparently is a thing. I asked my ex how someone didn't just steal someone else's tractor. She responded that everyone would know whose tractor was taken and who it belonged to.

Yep, you learn something every day ;)

So many great questions Kitten, doesn't seem like you'd have any problems starting a conversation with someone. I do believe in ghosts, poltergeists, banshees and the like. I think the world would be a more interesting place if vampire's, zombies, werewolves, and their ilk were real as well. Being on the top of the food chain is highly overrated and leaves us complacent, IMO.

Can't say I have any interest in climbing Mount Everest, or being Wild Bill or Annie Oakley, but wouldn't mind sailing the Caribbean as Capt. Blood or Geoffrey Thorpe.
I've only seen the first 3 Resident Evils, are the rest any good? The consensus seems to be they are.

I'm not sure about peeing off the Eiffel tower, never been in to water sports and as much as the world is a man's toilet I prefer the executive stump to landmarks. Now having sex on the Eiffel tower, definitely worth the risk:)

So many great questions Kitten, doesn't seem like you'd have any problems starting a conversation with someone. I do believe in ghosts, poltergeists, banshees and the like. I think the world would be a more interesting place if vampire's, zombies, werewolves, and their ilk were real as well. Being on the top of the food chain is highly overrated and leaves us complacent, IMO.

Can't say I have any interest in climbing Mount Everest, or being Wild Bill or Annie Oakley, but wouldn't mind sailing the Caribbean as Capt. Blood or Geoffrey Thorpe.
I've only seen the first 3 Resident Evils, are the rest any good? The consensus seems to be they are.

I'm not sure about peeing off the Eiffel tower, never been in to water sports and as much as the world is a man's toilet I prefer the executive stump to landmarks. Now having sex on the Eiffel tower, definitely worth the risk:)

Well helloo John.
Just reading your signature is enough to make me interested in having a conversation with you. I too have always thought the world would be a much more interesting place with the existence of vampires and werewolves and zombies, oh my!! Right along with witches, warlocks, Fae Folk and genies. Why not? Not that we don't have plenty of other types of monsters in the world that really do exist.

What about Halloween? I think Halloween should be a nationally-recognized holiday where everyone dresses in costume and it's one big masquerade party.

I have no personal interest in climbing Mount Everest but I've always been interested in Adrenaline Junkies in people who do extreme activities just for the fun of it.

That's for that tidbit about the Eiffel Tower I would never condone such rude behavior in real life, it was just something amusing that sprung to mind as a conversation starter. :cattail:

Halloween isn't a nationally recognized holiday where people dress in costume and go to masquerade balls? Its not official come as you aren't night?

I have to go sulk now

But honestly if you don't think it's a national holiday with all that you've clearly never been to New Orleans for Halloween

Halloween isn't a nationally recognized holiday where people dress in costume and go to masquerade balls? Its not official come as you aren't night?

I have to go sulk now

But honestly if you don't think it's a national holiday with all that you've clearly never been to New Orleans for Halloween

Clearly I meant mandatory day off for all regardless of country. To my knowledge not a single person has that day off from work. Nor do they close government buildings and schools. And no I have never been to New Orleans for Halloween or Mardi Gras.

Clearly I meant mandatory day off for all regardless of country. To my knowledge not a single person has that day off from work. Nor do they close government buildings and schools. And no I have never been to New Orleans for Halloween or Mardi Gras.
Now I want beignets not that I've ever had one, but this talk is making me want them.

Good evening to you gladiator.
I've never had one either. Now we should find a way to try them and compare notes!
Evenin kitten.
Yes. I actually had someone bring me coffee from there but no way to get me beignets. It was a lovely thought but I don't drink coffee.

Evenin kitten.
Yes. I actually had someone bring me coffee from there but no way to get me beignets. It was a lovely thought but I don't drink coffee.

That was a nice gesture.

No coffee hmm? What would you consider your alternative to all the caffeine addicts out there?

That was a nice gesture.

No coffee hmm? What would you consider your alternative to all the caffeine addicts out there?
I'm going on like 8 years without caffeine haha for me it was a matter of health.

These days I pretty much drink water, I'm getting old and boring I think. But I heard diabetic and decide that I did not after all in fact need soda, and haven't had one since december. And I drank like 2 cans of spright or root beer a day.

I'm going on like 8 years without caffeine haha for me it was a matter of health.

These days I pretty much drink water, I'm getting old and boring I think. But I heard diabetic and decide that I did not after all in fact need soda, and haven't had one since december. And I drank like 2 cans of spright or root beer a day.

I'm afraid to ask what your idea of "old and boring" might be. Lol

Yes, diabetes is no joke. I know you are allowed to have diet 0 calorie sodas and you were already drinking caffeine free sodas. That's dedication.

I'm afraid to ask what your idea of "old and boring" might be. Lol

Yes, diabetes is no joke. I know you are allowed to have diet 0 calorie sodas and you were already drinking caffeine free sodas. That's dedication.
Lol I'm not that old and I try to think I'm not that boring, but I have finally reached an age where all of a sudden health problems are real, you know like needs surgery real and stuff haha.

I won't drink any of those 0 calories or diet sodas so water it is. Can't stand the flavor plus the whole man made chemicals in them... man I need to stop I'm starting to sound like my father. Haha.

Lol I'm not that old and I try to think I'm not that boring, but I have finally reached an age where all of a sudden health problems are real, you know like needs surgery real and stuff haha.

I won't drink any of those 0 calories or diet sodas so water it is. Can't stand the flavor plus the whole man made chemicals in them... man I need to stop I'm starting to sound like my father. Haha.

I have one foot in the grave old my I'm doing all the wrong things. Who wants to live til you're back in diapers anyway. Pfft. ;)

Yes. I made a list of life rules of life when I was a child and I think that was number 1 haha, if I recall it also included don't spit into the wind, don't pee on electric fences, and probably some others that just make me laugh now.

Don't tug on supermans's cape was another one. :)

Cafe du monde in the French quarters is where you get beignets and coffee with chicory. The beignets are so good and great stop after hitting the bars on bourbon street. It is open 24 hours a day. Definitely should experience New Orleans for the food and night life if you ever get the chance.

It takes all kinds. You can never tell what crosses someone's mind. :D

No you cannot, but you did make me imagine it.
The odd scenario of me and a date both whipping it out as it were
(whatever the female equivalent of whipping it out is) and letting loose.

Cafe du monde in the French quarters is where you get beignets and coffee with chicory. The beignets are so good and great stop after hitting the bars on bourbon street. It is open 24 hours a day. Definitely should experience New Orleans for the food and night life if you ever get the chance.
Yes definitely. I have never been but I would like to. They sound so good.

Yes kitten I have had that thought too who wants to live until their mind is gone. Granted I'd like to live at least to twice my current age or more, but I hear you.

That sounds fantastic. Your description enhances the desire. You should write the "about us" section on business webpages.

Yes definitely. I have never been but I would like to. They sound so good.

Yes kitten I have had that thought too who wants to live until their mind is gone. Granted I'd like to live at least to twice my current age or more, but I hear you.

Doesn't jeaoe it sound extra appealing? Even for a non coffee drinker? :D

Gladiator, you have me so curious as to how old you currently are. :eek:

Doesn't jeaoe it sound extra appealing? Even for a non coffee drinker? :D

Gladiator, you have me so curious as to how old you currently are. :eek:
Yes it sounds good to even I who doesn't drink coffee, just to smell it... yum

Ahhh isn't that the question? Though? How old do you think I am? ;) I am no longer the youngest person here, though I used to be when I joined the site.

Yes it sounds good to even I who doesn't drink coffee, just to smell it... yum

Ahhh isn't that the question? Though? How old do you think I am? ;) I am no longer the youngest person here, though I used to be when I joined the site.

Well. I took you for a younger guy just from reading that you are a student. But I don't know how old your profile is and since they can't be altered anymore. But if you were the youngest when you joined. I'd say you are under 30 but over 25

Back