The new Cool Links thread

Making snowballs? Rolling down slopes? Corvids are well known to be intelligent but I never expected them to have a mammalian sense of fun!

Making snowballs? Rolling down slopes? Corvids are well known to be intelligent but I never expected them to have a mammalian sense of fun!
I suspect spindle neurons, which do occur in corvids...
(not sure if the link is clickable, I'll try to fix it if it isn't)

Noisetrade offers downloads of thousands of albums-- mostly young hopefuls-- for free or tips.

There's a genres dropdown upper right.

It takes some sifting to find what suits your taste. Reminds me of standing in front of the bins at the record store, flipping through the LPs-- except you can listen before you download.

Last edited:
Noisetrade offers downloads of thousands of albums-- mostly young hopefuls-- for free or tips.

There's a genres dropdown upper right.

It takes some sifting to find what suits your taste. Reminds me of standing in front of the bins at the record store, flipping through the LPs-- except you can listen before you download.

And in the great old record stores-Rhode Island had the legendary Lukes in Pawtucket which sadly closed for good two years ago- people would BUY the records.

Oh, why did my favorite store close? oh, why aren't there any cool book and music stores any more? People lament as they wring hands and gnash teach.

because no one needs to ever pay for anything anymore.

Sad fact is the very device I am typing on and people are reading this post on has irreparably destroyed the economy.

Net flix ha replaced the major videos of the world and tell me where do all those employees go?

Onto unemployment of course.

Too bad, it used to be fun to actually shop and buy things.

Then again I'm old school and feel talented artists, writers and musicians should get paid for their craft:rolleyes:

Back