Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:

gray31.jpg

:rolleyes:

From my toy bag, a few on my self-play toys

(click pics for larger view)

and there are still more toys in that big bag of playthings I own...

Shankara20 said:
From my toy bag, a few on my self-play toys

(click pics for larger view)

and there are still more toys in that big bag of playthings I own...

there ain't nuttin' like a big bag of toys.

Ebonyfire said:
If he didn't have a cat that sheds, I could eat off the floor. LOL

Eb [My slave smells soooo good]

he's such a good boy - I trust you did not let his good deed go unpunished :kiss:

I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical.

A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences, you may want to take a vacation.

ShowLetter.jpg

It seems I'm beyond stressed but I knew that! LMAO!

Happily a vacation is coming up. :D

Fury :rose:

Just peeking in

I can always find something to make me smile on this thread. I loved the watermelon pics. Ever tried a papaya? There is something fascinating about all those shiny slippery seeds!

Oh and I think the suit would look great over the red set....

I just returned from my vacation not one week age. Seems like I need another to have started when the first left off :rolleyes:

Shankara20 said:
he's such a good boy - I trust you did not let his good deed go unpunished :kiss:

I had my way with him, as often as I could! He rose to the occasion like the good boy he is!

Shankara20 said:
I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.
Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences, you may want to take a vacation.

ShowLetter.jpg

Yeah sure. First it's glowing parts and now it's dolphin twins.

Spotlight junkie!

ScarlettRose said:
I can always find something to make me smile on this thread. I loved the watermelon pics. Ever tried a papaya? There is something fascinating about all those shiny slippery seeds!

Oh and I think the suit would look great over the red set....

Papaya, hmmm about time to visit the produce store

Thanks for the idea... :nana:

chris9 said:
I just returned from my vacation not one week age. Seems like I need another to have started when the first left off :rolleyes:

i find that I often need time off to recover from time off... :cool:

Last edited:
saw_man1 said:
Yeah sure. First it's glowing parts and now it's dolphin twins.

Spotlight junkie!

Who? Me?

I never....

(click only if you really want)

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back