Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
personal testimony.....


body_piercing-thumb.jpg



2hallelujah_sm.jpg





:devil:
 
Shankara20 said:
oh my - I had completely forgotten "scotch eggs"!

mmmmmmmmm :p

I have made those a few times Sir Shank but mine turn out more the size of scotch footballs. Footballs in Australia are the real ones and are oval shape ... :D
 
Shankara20 said:
But of course...

SydneyFC.jpg


:cool:

Hey you wanna fight Sir Shank ?

Thats a soccer ball Dudeeeeeeeeeeee and its not even the current fancy new improved one at that .........................sheeeeeeesh :D
 
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Hey you wanna fight Sir Shank ?

Thats a soccer ball Dudeeeeeeeeeeee and its not even the current fancy new improved one at that .........................sheeeeeeesh :D

Isn't soccer called "football" Down Under?

I'm so confused :confused:
 
Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
Isn't soccer called "football" Down Under?

No football is football, soccer is soccer we (Australians) just chose to humor the rest of the World because we are wonderful..............smiles

Rd4-05-01.jpg
 
They call it "gridiron" over here, because there are so many different forms of football it gets confusing otherwise. There's Australian Rules Football, a frantic hybrid of soccer, football, and basketball. Aussie Rules is called "Footy" in Melbourne, but not in Sydney. Then there's Rugby League, a 13-a-side game that has some similarities to American football. It's called "Footy" in Sydney (but not in Melbourne). It's also referred to simply as "League." And then there's Rugby Union - called simply "rugby" - a 15-a-side game that is played all over the world, even in the U.S. There's also soccer which here, same as in the US but not most of the rest of the world, is called soccer. (Only the hardcore Greek, Italian and Croatian immigrants call it "football.")

Gridiron has a toehold here, but that's about all. It is played on what amounts to a recreational basis by a handful of teams, but the hard fact is that Australia's population is relatively small - about the same as that of Texas - and spread over an area about as large as Texas plus all the other 47 contiguous US states, too. And after the more popular forms of football - Australian Rules, Rugby Union and Rugby League, not to mention soccer - have taken their share of the athletes, the fans and the sponsors, there really isn't a whole lot left over for American football. Er, gridiron.

The NFL is covered surprisingly well in the newspapers here, and although I could get my "gridiron" fix once a week on Fox cable at 4 in the morning, it was usually the NFC and I can only take so many Green Bay versus Detroit or Tampa Bay versus Green Bay games. I needed something more, so I decided to take a chance on these other brands of football.

Australian Rules Football

You might know a little bit about this sport because it was carried on ESPN in the early days, back before Dan Patrick and Championship Week and those clever Wieden & Kennedy ads. ESPN was in desperate need of programming, so why not guys in short shorts and sleeveless shirts running around beating the hell out of each other? Even today in the states I run into people who grew up with ESPN and can do Aussie Rules Football umpire imitations.

Aussie Rules is unique in that it's a game that was developed in one Australian state - Victoria - long before being pushed by its advocates into neighboring states. Imagine a sport that developed in Los Angeles long before it ever made it to San Francisco. In fact, 10 of the Australian Football League's 16 teams still call Melbourne home.

In its simplest form, the purpose of the game is to kick the ball through the other team's goal. The game itself is played on a cricket "pitch" (field), which is oval-shaped and huge - about 225 yards long and 175 yards wide.

There are four upright goal posts - no crossbars - at each end of the field, and points are scored by kicking the ball between the two middle posts (6 points) or between a middle post and the post to its outside (1 point).

The ball is advanced by kicking it, running with it (provided the ball is dribbled or touched to the ground every so often) or punching it with the hand (a handpass).

The fastest way to advance the ball a great distance is by means of a long, spiraling punt called a "torpedo" (does the name Darren Bennett of the San Diego Chargers mean anything to you?). The ability to field a punt - in a manner combining skills comparable to a cross between basketball rebounding and intercepting a pass at its highest point - is highly prized, since a player catching a kick in the air is awarded a free kick on goal for his efforts. What makes the game especially rough is that players from both teams normally compete to catch the punt.

Aussie Rules cuts across a wide fabric of society, more so than most American sports. There are luxury boxes where the captains of industry eat lamb and sip Chardonnay, and there are $14 (about $7 American) general admission seats that fill up two hours before game time and see more beer consumption there than during Spring Break at Padre Island. There are also more women than you'll see at an American sporting event. And these women are into it, screaming things like "Get rid of the ball, you bloody fool" or "aww, stop your whinging (whining)."

Weekly Aussie Rules matches draw the biggest sports crowds in Australia. The average attendance is somewhere near 40,000, which is pretty impressive considering that Melbourne sometimes finds itself home to four matches in one weekend. A "traditional" clash between old rivals like Essendon and Collingwood can draw up to 90,000 people at the venerable Melbourne Cricket Ground (the "MCG" or just "The G"). A new stadium, Colonial, has opened in Melbourne this season. A 55,000 seat retractable roof facility, Colonial is bringing an American sense of sports to Australia, with PSL's, prebooked tickets and scoreboard pyrotechnics. Australian Football League
 
@}-}rebecca---- said:
No football is football, soccer is soccer we (Australians) just chose to humor the rest of the World because we are wonderful..............smiles
O - IC

nice shorts on those players....


I'll be in the Love Shack drinking till I understand all this.... :kiss:
 
Shankara20 said:
O - IC

nice shorts on those players....


I'll be in the Love Shack drinking till I understand all this.... :kiss:

Honestly Shank, I hate football.............laughs :rose:

Just feel like a picking a fight today........oopsmiles

My father and Uncle both played Aussie Rules . What I really know about football could dance on the head of a pin. Though I'll agree the shorts can be mighty fine if not a little embarassing as I have witnessed first hand at times.

Okay truce ?

Now lets discuss the Ice Golf shall we .........coughsImeanhockey....... :D
 
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Honestly Shank, I hate football.............laughs :rose:

Just feel like a picking a fight today........oopsmiles

My father and Uncle both played Aussie Rules . What I really know about football could dance on the head of a pin. Though I'll agree the shorts can be mighty fine if not a little embarassing as I have witnessed first hand at times.

Okay truce ?

Now lets discuss the Ice Golf shall we .........coughsImeanhockey....... :D

My dear sweet Princess - it has been a difficult day, I mean with all those dead cats and dogs so early in the morning and everything else.

I do not follow sports at all. I have learned something from this.

Tell me about this "Ice Golf" as we walk....

penguin-highway-289.jpg


:kiss:
 
Shankara20 said:
My dear sweet Princess - it has been a difficult day, I mean with all those dead cats and dogs so early in the morning and everything else.

I do not follow sports at all. I have learned something from this.

Tell me about this "Ice Golf" as we walk....

penguin-highway-289.jpg

:kiss:

awwwwww Sir Shank :rose:
 
and I'll do a little house work before I start posting more pics


(click on picks)


opps, guess I just posted something of mine (before the tatts)

my bad, sorry....



:rolleyes:
 
leeroy jenkins said:
I am sure that this has some real application unfortunately.

It reminds me of my ex. He had the most horrid habbit. He kept a pile no, a bag of socks. Clean and dirty. Just all sorts of socks in a small laundry bag, and he'd go thru the smell test with every last pair of them. That habbit was quickly broken. ;)
 
Shankara20 said:
hmmmm

what to do with chopsticks?????


Try This :D




:devil:

Hashi Time Release Clamps:
This is the same setup as the Hashi Clamps, and only work with the nipples if the victim is in a vertical position. With this, you put an ice cube in one end of the hashi clamp between the rubber band. Now the clamp will be triangle shaped. Now you can place the hashi clamp over the nipple and pull down till the nipple is in place under the top rubber band and holds. As the ice cube melts, the bottom end of the clamp will compress, putting more pressure on the nipple over time.



:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top