Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shankara20

Well, that is lovely
I am interested in show-&-tell involving the use of bodies as toys. Having tattooed and pierced myself and had all sort of body oriented play I want to show off and tell the back-story. And I want to see and hear from others.

I’ll start off with my torso tattoo - then see where this goes.

Here I am, more or less. This was several years ago. I no longer have the chin hair, I have a new tat on my left leg (to be shown later) and my nipples are now pierced. I will give some close up photos and tell the story about what is going on around my body, and then post some body play photos just for fun - feel free to jump in.

Note to moderators, I want to keep within Lit’s posting guidelines. I have had over 550 pics removed in the last 90 days, most for reasons I think I understand (but to date I have received not one word explaining why they were removed - including the ones that did not show genitals) Should I post something that is over the line please let me know and I’ll adjust my standards. These two are about as explicit as I intend to get

Lets have some fun

me.jpg

This is my back side. Idexa, the woman who did this body tat, asked how far down my butt she could go with the root of the vines tat and I let her set the limit - ouch!! :eek:
photobucket.gif

Attachments

• for lit.jpg
    for lit.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16,405
  • balls.jpg
    balls.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2,025
Last edited:
Hmmm ... and what is that delightful silver i see hanging between your legs?

JupitersGirl said:
Hmmm ... and what is that delightful silver i see hanging between your legs?

Some of the rings that make this possible

rings.jpg

Sorry I can not show it all, the rules you know. I have 7 piercings between my legs and just love to play with them...

Several years ago I joined with a group in doing a "ball dance"
The first pic is me dancing. I had about 8 large bells attached to me body, chest and back.

The second pics is to show how the balls were attached. This dances is using limes.

Body Play at it's best

Shankara20 said:
The second pics is to show how the balls were attached. This dances is using limes.

I've had the good fortune of being invited to attend some suspension shows lately in Portland... man, it's soooo exciting to see people get pierced and hung by the piercings, or skewered for a short skit...

The limes made me think of that.

Have you ever considered Suspension, Shankara? I think it'd be right up your alley...

Chicklet said:
I've had the good fortune of being invited to attend some suspension shows lately in Portland... man, it's soooo exciting to see people get pierced and hung by the piercings, or skewered for a short skit...

The limes made me think of that.

Have you ever considered Suspension, Shankara? I think it'd be right up your alley...
Yes Cricklet - I want to experiance a suspension some time. Was the show a private show? something done by a body mod group? How many folks watching?

so many questions.....

Shankara,

I love the tatts and the piercings, definatly my thing, lovin it.

Shankara20 said:
Yes Cricklet - I want to experiance a suspension some time. Was the show a private show? something done by a body mod group? How many folks watching?

so many questions.....

First, my question: "Cricklet"? CRICKLET?! I've been called Cricket before, but never Cricklet, lol...

The first show I attended was private - just about 15 people, most of which were involved - piercing, helping, being suspended... only a couple of purely curious onlookers... myself and of all people my boss, who's the one that got me in ;)

It was done by a group called "Shift" - I don't know if they're a body modification group or what... but they do this pretty often.

The second show, again Shift, was done for an audience if you'd pay the $5. It was an actual show/performance, with music and lights and a dramatic play of what was going on. It was awsome. What was it called... "building the machine" i think. Four people were on stage, skewered and partially painted silver. One was skewered through her mouth and shoulders, her face and hair painted silver; another through his lower abdomen and his shoulders, his chest painted silver; another through his thighs with his legs painted silver; and one woman through her shoulders, the arms painted. Then theperson dressed as a mad scientist came out, and slowly removed the skewers from the people one by one. He covered each in a sheet, and took from below them parts of a manaquin (please excuse my spelling) that corrosponded to their silver body parts... he carried them behind a chest sized block and made noises as though he were welding. When each person had been covered by the sheet (and you could see the blood soaking through from the skewers, it was intense) they lifted a girl painted entirely silver from behind that block where the parts had been going. Lifted her up upside down by piercings in her calves. I'm not exactly sure of the physical location, just where it appeared to be. They swung her around for a while, it was intense, and then after she'd been lowered the show was over. For that one, there must have at least been 50 people in the audience. It's hard to tell because the location was very small, and it was very, very crowded.

Chicklet said:
First, my question: "Cricklet"? CRICKLET?! I've been called Cricket before, but never Cricklet, lol...

"Cricklet"?? Bad fingers on keyboard :mad: BAD BAD :mad:

and now back to your scheduled prgraming

Chicklet said:

The first show I attended was private - just about 15 people, most of which were involved - piercing, helping, being suspended... only a couple of purely curious onlookers... myself and of all people my boss, who's the one that got me in ;)

It was done by a group called "Shift" - I don't know if they're a body modification group or what... but they do this pretty often.

The second show, again Shift, was done for an audience if you'd pay the $5. It was an actual show/performance, with music and lights and a dramatic play of what was going on. It was awsome. What was it called... "building the machine" i think. Four people were on stage, skewered and partially painted silver. One was skewered through her mouth and shoulders, her face and hair painted silver; another through his lower abdomen and his shoulders, his chest painted silver; another through his thighs with his legs painted silver; and one woman through her shoulders, the arms painted. Then theperson dressed as a mad scientist came out, and slowly removed the skewers from the people one by one. He covered each in a sheet, and took from below them parts of a manaquin (please excuse my spelling) that corrosponded to their silver body parts... he carried them behind a chest sized block and made noises as though he were welding. When each person had been covered by the sheet (and you could see the blood soaking through from the skewers, it was intense) they lifted a girl painted entirely silver from behind that block where the parts had been going. Lifted her up upside down by piercings in her calves. I'm not exactly sure of the physical location, just where it appeared to be. They swung her around for a while, it was intense, and then after she'd been lowered the show was over. For that one, there must have at least been 50 people in the audience. It's hard to tell because the location was very small, and it was very, very crowded.
Chicklet - wow, My head is filled with so many thoughts.

After seeing my first event I still get feelings in my chest of what it must feel like to have flesh hooks.

Having seen that, does your body worder what that felt like??

That's me - thirty-third from the left, twenty-one from the bottom

funtime.jpg

Shankara20 said:
Chicklet - wow, My head is filled with so many thoughts.

After seeing my first event I still get feelings in my chest of what it must feel like to have flesh hooks.

Having seen that, does your body worder what that felt like??

no, that's something i'm extremely squeamish about - any piercings, penetration through skin, blood, etc, freaks me out in a bad way. I do love the looks of ecstacy on the face of the others when they're getting hoisted up, however.

Well I guess I lie... I do imagine sometimes what it'd feel like, but that's associated with unhappy shivery feelings.

Shankara20 said:
That's me - thirty-third from the left, twenty-one from the bottom

funtime.jpg

Is that a photo from the guy that HBO did the "naked world" special on?

Shankara20 said:
Note to moderators, I want to keep within Lit’s posting guidelines. I have had over 550 pics removed in the last 90 days, most for reasons I think I understand (but to date I have received not one word explaining why they were removed - including the ones that did not show genitals) Should I post something that is over the line please let me know and I’ll adjust my standards.

Unfortunately you are not alone in having pics removed, and also not having any notification nor explanation provided. It would be nice just as a common courtesy I would think, and also to know what was so bad about non-revealing pics that have been removed as you say, but seems perhaps it is not a high priority to the powers that be. Some are understandable, but there are many that just don't make sense and which I think in the long term will hurt Lit in regard to posters frequenting the place and feeling welcome. So as I am a moderator, and have had similar experiences to you in regard to the pics removal thing without notification (and interestingly we have before today supplied Lit with all our personal details including real names etc), I'm not sure I am up on what is Lit approved or not anymore. :confused:

Catalina :rose:

Shankara20 said:
Yes Cricklet - I want to experiance a suspension some time. .

Ammre who posts here from time to time is into this I believe...braver than I though a certain man here expresses a desire for me to go there one day for his pleasure. :eek:

Chicklet said:
Is that a photo from the guy that HBO did the "naked world" special on?

sure is - I just love his work, well I also love large piles of naked folks :D

catalina_francisco said:
Unfortunately you are not alone in having pics removed, and also not having any notification nor explanation provided. It would be nice just as a common courtesy I would think, and also to know what was so bad about non-revealing pics that have been removed as you say, but seems perhaps it is not a high priority to the powers that be. Some are understandable, but there are many that just don't make sense and which I think in the long term will hurt Lit in regard to posters frequenting the place and feeling welcome. So as I am a moderator, and have had similar experiences to you in regard to the pics removal thing without notification (and interestingly we have before today supplied Lit with all our personal details including real names etc), I'm not sure I am up on what is Lit approved or not anymore. :confused:

Thanks Cataline - I know this has happened to a bunch of folks here. And I have ranted and ranted. Now I just want to find that point where I can enjoy myself, enjoy the good people here on Lit, and stay just below the line of being a problem.

However I DO have a history of pushing limits and edge play :D

we shall see - we shall see

I had “felt” a tattoo on my pubic mound for several years after I got my third tattoo. I was concerned about finding the right artist for the project. I also know I wanted it done in San Francisco before I moved back to Kansas. But what the hell to put there?? After about 6 months I got hit with the idea of a story tattoo that wrapped all the way around me. I also know someone willing to do the work.

This is the first part of that body tat I had done - as you can see it is fire on my pubic mound - the fire of passion. You can also see the very start of what will become the vines - the growth that can come from passion. In my mind it can represent any sort of passion that drives anyone, not just sexual passon – but why not include sexual. I also know the flames are often used in this sort of tattoo – but they are “hot”, so why not.

fire.jpg

Here is the first session of the work being done

Pb030076.jpg

catalina_francisco said:
Nice pics...and I do so love that AV. :catroar:

Thanks - I keep changing my AV - I have sooo many darn mood swings :eek:

LOL, our plaything when he is not at war. :D .....oooh, and the second one is my first victim....oooops, sub volunteer. :devil:

Attachments

• Resize of Reach.a.jpg
    Resize of Reach.a.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,181
Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:
LOL, our plaything when he is not at war. :D .....oooh, and the second one is my first victim....oooops, sub volunteer. :devil:

WOOF!!

there is just something about a bulge pushing against lace..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back