The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the silliest name? hmmm well my husbands best friend is called Joanne and she shortens it to Jo.

not so silly? oh did i forget to mention her last name is KING.

Are you a spiritual person?

Are you a spiritual person?

Not really. I believe any faith one has should come from within as opposed to a church or a book.

Have you ever bungee jumped? I only ask because I have always wanted to.

no and again no! I am completely cared of heights..hanging upside down from a bit of elastic does not appeal to me*L*

What is your greatest fear?

English Lady said:
no and again no! I am completely cared of heights..hanging upside down from a bit of elastic does not appeal to me*L*

That I'll run out of time...still so much to do in life.

are you frightened of spiders ?

English Lady said:

That my ex will decide he wants me back.

AGain.... Greatest fear?

are you frightened of spiders ?

No, but I completly DETEST worms of all variety. UGH!

My greatest fear? That I'll never find "the one".

I'll pass that question on. What's your greatest fear?

SuperShyGuy said:
Sunset, I just think it's very beautiful. Wish i had someone to share it with though.

What movie makes you cry every time you see it? C'mon now we all have one!
The movie Denzel Washington just directed...........................................Do you enjoy movies?

Details

MercyMia said:
not exactly...but we talked about sex and didn't know how to proceed from there. heh.

so bigL, what are the details of YOUR recent phone escapade?

Had been talking to this person for some time, then we decided to speak on the phone, casual talk at first, then some flirting, then a fantasy date, dinner, dancing, wine, and then we had dessert, which was each other..

Anyone else care to show and tell?

Dik said:
The movie Denzel Washington just directed...........................................Do you enjoy movies?

Of course!!! Action, adventure, mystery, thrillers, fantasy, science-fiction, romance and comedy!

Question: What is your favorite movie category? Mine's fantasy :D

tendril said:
Well I'll leave BigL to answer your question Mia but here's one to kick evryone off again...

Do you always orgasm with your partner?..or before...or after..??? when ...??

Gee I am thinking no one likes my questions, am I too BOLD

Answering the question with my usual partner it is usually simutaneous....

How many partners have you had in your lifetime??

English Lady said:
no not really, i have always got on better with guys than women, so mostly i struggle to understand those of the same sex*L*

When is your favourite time of day?

Mornings, a great way to start the day.

Favorite Room?

tendril said:
Yes I think often too sensitive tho'

do you enjoy dressing for your SO....special sexy outfits?

Yes, in something like your avatar,

Have you ever gone out with nothing under your coat ?

bigleonardo said:
Gee I am thinking no one likes my questions, am I too BOLD

Answering the question with my usual partner it is usually simutaneous....

How many partners have you had in your lifetime??
50.....................................................................Did you ever have phone sex with a couple?

SuperShyGuy said:
I'm afraid I really don't have an answer for the above question, but since that questions intended target isn't here, I'll post another one.

How much value do you place on friendship in a relationship? Can you have a relationship based on nothing but sex and be happy, at least in the short term?

Friendship is a key part of a lasting relationship because friendship is based on communication with another or others.

Sex can be wonderful with the right partner, but when the sex is part of a deeper friendship, sex can be fantastic!

Question: Do you communicate/talk with your partner telling him/her what you like or don't like?

tendril said:
Well I'll leave BigL to answer your question Mia but here's one to kick evryone off again...

Do you always orgasm with your partner?..or before...or after..??? when ...??

Before, during and after!!!

Question: What do you consider sexy and sensual?

cajunpeach said:
Before, during and after!!!

Question: What do you consider sexy and sensual?
I consider a womans eyes as sexy and sensual if she likes what she sees...............Do you enjoy making eye contact?

I am a flirt so i love making eye contact

BL you might find more people will answer your questions if youactually follow the rules *S* you answer the last question in line and then ask ONE new one. try to make your questions general and not too personal, people like their privacy....thank you:D

Who is/was the love of your life?

Who is/was the love of your life? [/B][/QUOTE]

My kids would have that spot!

Who is yours in real life and if you have one in cyber world how do you feeling differ between them?

I am sooo far behind on this thread, LOL

Do I enjoy spanking????

Ohhh yes, mmm blushing, love the feel of a mans hands on my tush, over his knees, or during our love making, to make things hot, NOt into anything kinky at all, no pain, just to heat things up, little forplay. MMmmmm, TN baby that av has me sooo hot.LOL

jfb4548 said:
Who is yours in real life and if you have one in cyber world how do you feeling differ between them?

Yes I have a special online friend and a fabulous husband. Quite simply one is real life and always will be, the other isnt and never will be *sigh*

Are you impulsive ? Do you do something for the 'hell of it' ?

tendril said:
Yes I have a special online friend and a fabulous husband. Quite simply one is real life and always will be, the other isnt and never will be *sigh*

Hi all....kisses

very impulsive.....much trouble....much

Do you ever regret your impulsive deeds

tendril said:

Not really...I don't usually do things on the spur of the moment...unless it's sex:D

Do you enjoy spontaneous sex?

STUDDOG said:
Hi all....kisses

very impulsive.....much trouble....much

Do you ever regret your impulsive deeds

Hey there is life in here!!!

Most of the time my impulsives deeds seem to work out better then my well planned ones!

Do you work out or exercise regularly

jfb4548 said:
Hey there is life in here!!!

Most of the time my impulsives deeds seem to work out better then my well planned ones!

Do you work out or exercise regularly

Hi jfb....and tn...he's got GE wanting a spanking....dang dog!!!!!
:D

I work out about twice a week.....sex is my favorite exercise:rolleyes:

Does having sex make you want more on a regular basis....just kidding guys....I know the answer....this is for the ladies and Tn...you would screw yourself to death:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back