Lesbian Polygamy

Trinique_Fire

Daddi's Princess
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Posts
10,534
Are you? Have you? Considering it?

I'm drawn to the idea as a large family unit living together, not as divided households. Would you engage in this lifestyle as a women who loves other women? Thoughts?
 
Are you? Have you? Considering it?

I'm drawn to the idea as a large family unit living together, not as divided households. Would you engage in this lifestyle as a women who loves other women? Thoughts?

Kind of did this in college. 5 girls and 1 guy living in the same rent house. Eventually, we all slept with each other and often shared each others "dates" when they were brought home. But that was college. Then it was just having fun with no strings.

I think it would be harder as a perminate thing. Once love expands from just two people, regardless of orientation, to more than two, I am afraid it would become impossible to sustain itself. Petiness, self worth, anger issues, all would intensify if you had real skin in the game. i.e., a long term commitment.

Just my initial thoughts.....
 
I would love such an arrangement. I have two platonic lovers, one won't have sex with me because she isn't lesbian, the other one another tgirl just doesn't seem interested. Its like sleeping with my sister which I did for a number of years, same bed, no sex. I loved to shock people by saying i was sleeping with my sister.
 
Back
Top