DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm

I can't promise you guys hard enough how much better they do in fact get. But you have to suffer though my first few attempts and mistakes before we get to the great stuff.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not so sure about "bagging" the nurses face.....I just love that red lippy......but my god those tits are awesome:devil::devil::devil:

Thank God it's starting to get better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 07.jpg
    Bound 07.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,564
  • Bound 08.jpg
    Bound 08.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,594
Must be nice having her all hogtied and helpless. What exactly do you do to her when you get her in positions like this?

Must be nice having her all hogtied and helpless. What exactly do you do to her when you get her in positions like this?

Just depends really.

- Fuck her
- Jerk off on her
- choke her
- leave her alone for hours at a time
- skull fuck her
- spank her
- whip her

it all depends.

Just depends really.

- Fuck her
- Jerk off on her
- choke her
- leave her alone for hours at a time
- skull fuck her
- spank her
- whip her

it all depends.

Well God Damn! She's one helluva woman! Keep the hot pics coming Doc.

Well we are pretty happy these photos are going over so well. Glad you guys (and girls) are enjoying them so much.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 09.jpg
    Bound 09.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,479
  • Bound 10.jpg
    Bound 10.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,670
This is us trying to keep up the good work

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 11.jpg
    Bound 11.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,396
  • Bound 12.jpg
    Bound 12.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,410
What a tremendously erotic, intense and stimulating set of pics Doc...and Nurse

You're making me have some very naughty thoughts about the lovely Nurse....:devil:

I think I've gotten over my reluctance to see you tied up. Just looking at your ass makes my day, no, my week. I would love to fuck that pussy.

I think I've gotten over my reluctance to see you tied up. Just looking at your ass makes my day, no, my week. I would love to fuck that pussy.

Well i don't know if this will change your mind Rabbi, but I can tell you from personal experience her pussy is extremely tight and almost always wet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 13.jpg
    Bound 13.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,593
Man, what a perfect position to have my way with her all night long. I would need to drink plenty of gatorade because I would cum 10 times a night using that sweet body of hers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back