Dear X:

Dear Hubby,

Is there a reason you must treat me like a two year old when it comes to money?
Do you not think I am trying to do my best to stretch what we do have for groceries (all that I am given for the week- I dont work remember!) over the full 7 days?

Do you not realize that every time you speak to me like that you belittle me and make me feel like I am an idiot!!!

Maybe you should take a look at what you spend on alcohol each week and see how many more things I could by for groceries with that money you spend!! Oh wait, dont use that excuse with me, I know you work hard and deserve a beer after work, one beer is fine, so you only need 7 beers a week right! LMAO, what kind of fool do you think I am, it's more like 7 a night, so fuck you! Dont you harrass me about money I spend on the needs of the family until you honestly take a look at what you spend on stuff directly for yourself!!! ( I may have one cooler every other week if that!)

I have curbed my spending drastically since Ive been done school, so before you cast the blame on me, cast it upon yourself!
Asshole!
C

SensualCealy said:
Dear Hubby,

Is there a reason you must treat me like a two year old when it comes to money?
Do you not think I am trying to do my best to stretch what we do have for groceries (all that I am given for the week- I dont work remember!) over the full 7 days?

Do you not realize that every time you speak to me like that you belittle me and make me feel like I am an idiot!!!

Maybe you should take a look at what you spend on alcohol each week and see how many more things I could by for groceries with that money you spend!! Oh wait, dont use that excuse with me, I know you work hard and deserve a beer after work, one beer is fine, so you only need 7 beers a week right! LMAO, what kind of fool do you think I am, it's more like 7 a night, so fuck you! Dont you harrass me about money I spend on the needs of the family until you honestly take a look at what you spend on stuff directly for yourself!!! ( I may have one cooler every other week if that!)

I have curbed my spending drastically since Ive been done school, so before you cast the blame on me, cast it upon yourself!
Asshole!
C

Ok, I'm confused, I thought red and I were sharing a husband, not you and I.

:kiss: :heart:

I feel ya honey.

dear V, S, whichever name you go by...

do you think I'm insane? He's cute, and he makes a good character for one of my stories...

I'm not really a creepy stalker! GAH!

*facepalm*

gg

galaxygoddess said:
Ok, I'm confused, I thought red and I were sharing a husband, not you and I.

:kiss: :heart:

I feel ya honey.

If you want him, frigging take him! lol

I love him dearly but I could easily take him out at the knees some days!
C :kiss:

SensualCealy said:
If you want him, frigging take him! lol

I love him dearly but I could easily take him out at the knees some days!
C :kiss:

Honey - that's the fucking mantra (note the 'man' in mantra) of most women who live with a man...

x
V

galaxygoddess said:
I DONT want him! That's half the problem!

:p

LOL oh come on, that way you both will have someone to bitch at for a while! Give your poor man a break from both of you! lmao

Men!-well some men!
C :rolleyes:

Dear Michael Vick,

You are scum. You have tortured innocent animals in the name of "sport." Whatever sentence the courts hand down, it will not be half what you deserve. Hopefully, you will get karmic retribution in the form of losing your career, and ending up penniless. You will get what's coming to you.

Signed, one of the angry people who paid your salary

Dear You;

Thank you so very much for not being like most of the ones I read about her. Marrying you was one of the wisest decisions I've ever made. I just wish I loved you as much as you love me. I try. I really do, but it's hard.

Love,
Glynndah

Dear V at The Cleanup Company,

Thank you for sending the robins. Unfortunately, it seems they arrived too late, as the worms had already run amok. Apparently, there must have been some leeches in the can, as I feel the way I imagine one does after a thorough blood letting. The purse-size crowbar had come in quite handy, however. I have succeeded in removing foot from mouth, along with large chunks from two hearts, and various unidentified items.

Sincerely,
Cerise

carsonshepherd said:
Dear Michael Vick,

You are scum. You have tortured innocent animals in the name of "sport." Whatever sentence the courts hand down, it will not be half what you deserve. Hopefully, you will get karmic retribution in the form of losing your career, and ending up penniless. You will get what's coming to you.

Signed, one of the angry people who paid your salary

Amen. I can only hope that through some chance of fate, he coems to apply at my restaurant, just so I can have the joy of kicking his sorry ass out.

Signed, Ditto.

CeriseNoire said:

Thank you for sending the robins. Unfortunately, it seems they arrived too late, as the worms had already run amok. Apparently, there must have been some leeches in the can, as I feel the way I imagine one does after a thorough blood letting. The purse-size crowbar had come in quite handy, however. I have succeeded in removing foot from mouth, along with large chunks from two hearts, and various unidentified items.

Sincerely,
Cerise

:rose:

To whoever's listening:

I want that car, I want that car, I want that car, I want that car.

~ Cloudy

cloudy said:
To whoever's listening:

I want that car, I want that car, I want that car, I want that car.

~ Cloudy
Dear Cloudy,
I want you to have the car too :nana: :nana: :nana:

Caro

Dear Best Buy girl and Verizon guy;

I know I now have "Easy Mark" permanently tattooed across my forehead, but at least it's in a pretty script, festooned in flowers and ribbons, and drawn in ultraviolet ink, visible only when I enter your doors. :cathappy:

Sincerely,
The good little witch
(That very confused lunch lady trying to buy a computer and an internet connection.

CeriseNoire said:

Sincerely,
Cerise

Dear Cerise,

Sincerest apologies for the mess resulting from the delay, though we are thrilled at your response to the purse-sized crowbar. Would you mind if we used an extract from the above letter in our promotional material? If you agree to this we would be delighted to send you a $10 voucher to be redeemed against your next purchase from our company.

Best of luck with the worm situation
The Cleanup Company

__________________-

Dear Cerise,

I heard what happened with the worms and I wanted to say I'm thinking of you. PM if you need to.

Love and kisses
V

The difference is, I just sent this.

Dear Mom:

Do you know how many times I have wished that you had been an orphan? Or that you had not known who your family was? How often I wished that maybe you had been born to a better family, so that you would have never known the hell you have gone through with your family, so that you would not have the misery or the heavy heart they gave you.

I often wish you could have erased them from your life, or that I could some how make it better for you. Do you know how many times I wished Misty had been born? How much I wished that you had never married the men you did and have to go through the hell you did with them?

Do you know how often I wish I could hurt Misty in worse ways than she has ever hurt you? Do you know how much I often wish I could have stopped her, that I could have made her a better person myself, and that I could cleanse the evil she was born with?

Do you know how much I wish your life could have been rainbows and unicorns and happy stuff? Do you know how I wished I could have made it like that for you? I saw it. I saw all that happened, and I know all that happened before me.

But, then I think, that your life made you who you are. I wish I could take away your pain and your bad memories, I wish I could erase them and heal them and make everything better.

Your hardships made you who you are today and I think they made you a better person than was intended. They tried to beat you and break you and make you less than they were and instead you fought them and you over came the pain and torment, you rose above them and you will always be better than them.

I know I don't say it enough, but I love you mom. I love you more than you could ever know. You made me the person I am today and you gave the values and the understandings I have. I wish everyone could know how hard you worked, what all you had to fight through to be the person you are.

I hate them for what they did to you, but I love you for who you are and what they made you. It’s almost like being grateful to evil, but it made you the wonderful person you are. If anyone else can't see that, they are a miserable, low person who doesn't know. They don't know how happy you always tried to make me. You are a success, and they don't like it.

A pox to them, because I know, and I love you for it. I know, they don't. They should just shut up and go away. They don't deserve you. Misty didn’t deserve you; your family doesn’t deserve you. You gave all you had, and if that wasn’t enough to them, that’s their loss.

I love you mom.
Elizabeth

bump.

people need this thread. And here's mine for today.

Dear X:

you are quickly running out of time.

Dear Y:

I feel terribly helpless. That's the part that really sucks about loving people: not being able to do a damn thing to help.

Dear Z:

Please, please, I'm begging you to get your shit together. You'll be so much more comfortable. I'll always love you either way, but you'll be so much happier, I promise.

bluebell7 said:
J-L,

Don't invite your sister over. I was just kidding. Although making a nice sandwich of her between the wall and the ironing board...
No, no, no. I will not be so rude. :D

I'm sorry to tell you that your nickname hasn't officially crystallized yet, though I was just thinking about Darkling. I hope that doesn't sound horrible to you, because the connotations are not horrible in my mind.
Anyway, we shall see.

Congratters again, lovely girl. :rose:

-B

Dear Bluebell

Please see "we've bought a house" thread for new developments *grins*

I like Darkling... I do! Are we going with that one then?

And on the sister subject... lemme find a photo and erase the face for "legal" reasons *wink* and then we can talk about how many things are WRONG with the idea of sandwiching her...

Love

J-L the Houseproud.

Dear W,

We love you, seeing you ill is breaking our hearts. Take a deep breath and fight.

x
V

----------

Dear Fiance,

My heart hurts for you, I'm so sorry they asked you not to come by, but I really think you have to try and see it as a compliment that they feel comfortable enough that they can ask you that. If W was talking he'd want you there, I know that, but they're all concerned with their own worries for him and aren;t thinking about you. *I* am thinking about you. You are my best friend, the love of my life and I don;t want to see you hurting like this any more.

x
V

--------------------

Dear God,

Please.

Pull your finger out.

x
V

Dear X:

Stop being so stupid, selfish, and lazy. You're 30. You have a daughter. For fuck's sake, get your shit together man. You live with your mom in her ex-husband's basement. You worked... what?... three weeks last year? Not including your dope deals on the side. What the hell is wrong with you?

You just got accepted into college. You paid for the entrance exam, did the interview, and got accepted. But now you think that getting a job with a labour TEMP agency is the better action for the sake of your daughter. Are you kidding me. Go to school, get a real job that you can fucking keep and start contributing to your kid's life and future.

What suddenly makes you think you can handle a labour job long term? You have had like 9 surgeries on your kness. You can't even fuck doggie style without your knees starting to hurt!! And you can't stand the people who work in the labour industry. You got in a freaking physical fight with your supervisor the last time you had a labour job.

This is all just an excuse. You'll work until it's too late to enroll in school. Then you'll get fired and spend another year "looking for work." You selfish bastard.

Go smoke another joint... I'm sure that'll make it all better.

Back