What color is your underwear?

Black is the new Black

Funny, I have a million pairs of panties and most of them are black.
Easy to wash.
The ones I have on today are lace with satin bits.

My drawer looks funny, it is a sea of different blacks with a few red and a couple other pairs
 
These again

r3709-p166153-back.jpg
 
Guess?

Okay, they're pale pink with multi-colored stripes. Bikini styles. Comfort is everything. :)

-Rae
 
Summer is really over. I broke out the flannels yesterday so I'm wearing a pair of très sheek red houndstooth flannel boxers. *snuggly*
 
You're right...sadly Summer is over.

*Sigh*

I'm wearing a pair of low rise boy shorts that barely cover the crack of my ass...and they are in a really ugly color...not even sure what color...maybe mustard? But not as yellow ~ could just be beige...I don't know...all I know is they're really ugly...but...they were on sale and I had to buy 'em. :D

No bra. Lately, I have been finding that not wearing a bra is very liberating...and with working out, my boobs are staying nice and perky.
 
Salvor-Hardon said:
nice undies Honey *drool* even if they are an ugly dijon color.

grey boxers for me


SPEW....................


HONEY DIJON UNDIES... :D
 
Basic, "pay attention to what you're doing, not what you're feeling" white bikini briefs.
 
the prettiest blue VS embroided bra and matching thong...they are really pretty and was going to be in my AV...trying to do one like Ted-E-Bare....but, camera iliterate here....
 
Honey123 said:
the prettiest blue VS embroided bra and matching thong...they are really pretty and was going to be in my AV...trying to do one like Ted-E-Bare....but, camera iliterate here....

Move to Atlanta and I'll be there to help ;)
 
Back
Top