Alaska is my home, come visit and leave your cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

thør

Karhu-er
Tourists say the damnedest things!

carnival-spirit-cruiseship_6405.jpg

On the way to the bus from the boat, one was heard to say to another, "What do you think the elevation is here in Alaska?"

For more Alaska stuff, see my old thread: Today in Anchorage

Last edited:
Awww, here's to your new thread, thør.

Fucking mosquitoes got me today, three times! I'm gonna get a skeeter propane thingy next week though, I hate bug dope.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 301
Awww, here's to your new thread, thør.

Fucking mosquitoes got me today, three times! I'm gonna get a skeeter propane thingy next week though, I hate bug dope.

Did you snitch that bottle from my cellar?

I would rather sit around, and chew the whale meat.

Tourist question: Does whale meat have a taste, that is similar to something else, that is edible ?

(I have a feeling, that it will not taste like chicken.)

I would rather sit around, and chew the whale meat.

Tourist question: Does whale meat have a taste, that is similar to something else, that is edible ?

(I have a feeling, that it will not taste like chicken.)

Always take a small piece of muktuk to chew, because it expands in your mouth.

The description I got to compare whale meat to was, 80 yr old pussy that hadn't been washed in a couple of months.

In that case, I will stick to chewing whale skin, and whale blubber. Better than Wonderbread, at least.

I have the urge to make a penis remark.

Do it!

:D

That was his exact reaction when trying to eat it too.

What say you, thør?

Whale meat and muktuk are two different items. Muktuk is not my favorite but I'm more polite than that girl. Whale meat cooked fresh is not bad. The locals like to store it in the ice cellar for a while until it ferments and that's not my idea of good eating.

Well, I do like oysters- raw, cooked, dried- and oyster sauce. Does it taste like oysters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back