Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all the sexy ladies out there! Kisses and licks and nuzzles!

:kiss::kiss: and licks and sucks and bites to you too, Ms. Touche!!!

I hope you are at least lurking on your thread to see all the wonderful thoughts from your fans (including me!!)
Don't push yourself too hard..try to just breathe and enjoy!!! :heart::heart:

Hello to all the ladies here!!! :rose::rose:
I need to find more lesbian vampire stories as well!!!!!! ;)

:rose: Hey gurlfriends!

Yay, i'm off of work for 2 days!! Yipppeee!! :D
I've been burnt out lately, i know all of u can relate to that one! LoL

Hope u are all doing okay!:rose:

New here

Hi all ... I'm new here and just wanted to say hello and say I've really enjoyed this thread ... hope to talk to you all soon :heart:

Hmm. I guess I'm highly sexed when it comes to straight sex. But I've never really done full sex with another girl.

I've had sex in the presence of other girls, I've kissed other girls.. but I've never really gone the whole hog. Its not like I haven't had the opportunity - I guess I just haven't really felt like it.

But recently, I've really been heating up to the idea. I'm thinking about just calling up a swinging buddy and just getting it on, but something seems really lame about that. I dunno *shrug*

:rose: Hey gurlfriends!

Yay, i'm off of work for 2 days!! Yipppeee!! :D
I've been burnt out lately, i know all of u can relate to that one! LoL

Hope u are all doing okay!:rose:

Hey sweet Cipher!!!! I haven't talked to you in so long!!! Once you are feeling less burnt out, give me a holler!!! :heart::heart:

Evening there lovely Bequ!!!

Hi touche!!! How are you tonight? Not stressing too much, I hope! :heart:

And I am sorry I haven't said hello and welcome to the new ladies on our thread! :eek:

{{remoteme}}
{{judi}}
Welcome!!:rose::rose:

Hi touche!!! How are you tonight? Not stressing too much, I hope! :heart:

And I am sorry I haven't said hello and welcome to the new ladies on our thread! :eek:

{{remoteme}}
{{judi}}
Welcome!!:rose::rose:

Nope doing pretty good. Found out tonight hubby should be flying home on next tuesday. YEAH!!!!

How are things going for you and your hubby?

Nope doing pretty good. Found out tonight hubby should be flying home on next tuesday. YEAH!!!!

How are things going for you and your hubby?

That's less than a week!!! YAY!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you, sweet touche!!!!

I guess you fall in the group of people who didn't receive my e-mail. This is happening way too often!! I'll PM you my latest update. :kiss:

That's less than a week!!! YAY!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you, sweet touche!!!!

I guess you fall in the group of people who didn't receive my e-mail. This is happening way too often!! I'll PM you my latest update. :kiss:

lemme check my mail, I may not have read it yet!!!
Nope I have it I just need to read it...I'll go now!!! :)

Hello lovely ladies,

I've been reading this thread for some time and have just plucked up the courage to post. I am married, very bi-curious cutie looking to release my inner vixen. Any advice or help along the way much appreciated. Looking forward to chatting girlies xxxxx

*Waving* Hey to you too!

The only advice i can give you is for you to be yourself, and don't rush into it..hang out with us, post and have a great time, we're all friends here!

:rose:

Hey sweet Cipher!!!! I haven't talked to you in so long!!! Once you are feeling less burnt out, give me a holler!!! :heart::heart:

Hey ladybug! how are you today? i'm ok..i'm riding the midol train today for sure..LoL :(

I finally colored my hair, it's burgundy..i like it, i'll send a pic tomorrow when i'm "decent" LoL :eek:

Hello lovely ladies,

I've been reading this thread for some time and have just plucked up the courage to post. I am married, very bi-curious cutie looking to release my inner vixen. Any advice or help along the way much appreciated. Looking forward to chatting girlies xxxxx

Hello jules, and welcome.Looking forward to chatting sometime.:rose::rose:

Hey ladybug! how are you today? i'm ok..i'm riding the midol train today for sure..LoL :(

I finally colored my hair, it's burgundy..i like it, i'll send a pic tomorrow when i'm "decent" LoL :eek:

Hi honey!!!! Please send it o my e-mail, cause the cell phone company is a tiny bit upset that we haven't paid them enough!!!!

Midol train?? I've been on that one!!! Are they seving liquor today or just the hot pads???

Hello lovely ladies,

Hi Jules, and Welcome!!!!

When I first came here I was also bi-curious, but I have crossed that bridge with the help of a fellow litster!!! Just talk to people about stuff and get to know us. You'll probably get to know some better than others. But we see each other all over the boards and say hi to each other!!!

Hope we see you again soon! :rose::rose:

Hi there

Just wanted to say thanks for the welcoming posts and also the great advice from Cipher and bequ.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

See you later hopefully.

x

You're welcome! :rose:

Hey bequ!, ladies!
Hope everyone is having a great evening!:rose:

You're welcome! :rose:

Hey bequ!, ladies!
Hope everyone is having a great evening!:rose:

It's Cipher!!!! How are you sweetie??!!! :rose::rose:
I never talk to you anymore!!! And where's that pic???

Is work calming down yet? And I want to know more about D!!!!!! :kiss::kiss:

hey all...

It's a great morning for giving love to the ladies! I live in Utah and there are no women around here I can connect with and that makes me sad. I love lounging in bed all morning caressing and kissing all over a woman's body.

Ah for the good old days when I lived in Massachusetts... :kiss:

How are ladies doing this morning? Anyone out there wanting to chat?

Ursa

It's Cipher!!!! How are you sweetie??!!! :rose::rose:
I never talk to you anymore!!! And where's that pic???

Is work calming down yet? And I want to know more about D!!!!!! :kiss::kiss:

I know i'm slackin with the pics..i get lazy :rolleyes:

And david..nothings happened since 2weeks ago..i told you..it isn't like that..we play when i want to :devil:
i'm kinda over him LoL I like someone else these days :D:devil:

How's things with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back