I like to share pics

Very sexy pics you two have. Your wife is very sexy and love those legs I'm sure they are fun to lick all the way up.
 
Thanks Glockem! We will be back soon. We have been busy at family parties for a few days.
 
Shaved today

Did this in stages for fun!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3951.jpg
    IMG_3951.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_39541.jpg
    IMG_39541.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_39581.jpg
    IMG_39581.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_39641.jpg
    IMG_39641.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_3967.jpg
    IMG_3967.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 256
Did this in stages for fun!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
ok Ill be the first one. Not what I normally comment on, actually never, but I give you credit my man. I would not have the balls ( pardon the pun) to do what your doing. I prefer to watch from the cheap seats! And I don't envy the itching that's coming. lol!
 
ok Ill be the first one. Not what I normally comment on, actually never, but I give you credit my man. I would not have the balls ( pardon the pun) to do what your doing. I prefer to watch from the cheap seats! And I don't envy the itching that's coming. lol!

Thanks, I think.... I have already rubbed my face down with lotion twice. Now I am waiting for the wife to apply the lotion to my groin for me☺️
 
Lotion

Or could I be lucky enough to get the attention of one of the other lovely ladies of Lit?
 
New Year's Outfit

I have some pictures from some alone time and a shower this morning if anyone is interested.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 217
Did the Mrs take any? Sorry i can't get excited about yours. Nothing personal. Lol

Yep, I completely understand good sir, thank you for the bump anyway! Do you hear that? I think it is the sound of this thread crashing and burning......
 
Last edited:
So HORNY before leaving today

HAPPY NEW YEAR!:devil:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7248.JPG
    IMG_7248.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_7249.JPG
    IMG_7249.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_7261.JPG
    IMG_7261.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_7262.JPG
    IMG_7262.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_7265.JPG
    IMG_7265.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 364
Hang in there man. The ladies will be around. Just go comment on theirs and leave this one to them. That's what they do. Patience will bring success. ;) btw, how's the mrs. ? Did she enjoy ?
 
Thanks bud, she is doing well and yes she enjoyed. We actually enjoyed it together in bed last night after some bubbly and NYE party. She is not there yet, but seemed intrigued.
 
Thanks bud, she is doing well and yes she enjoyed. We actually enjoyed it together in bed last night after some bubbly and NYE party. She is not there yet, but seemed intrigued.
Awesome. Glad to be able to entertain yall. No suggestions intended, just food for thought. Pm any feedback if you would. If, she smiled, it served its purpose. :)
 
Thanks Jus! I enjoy getting feedback from all of you, this includes all you lurkers! I really like hearing ideas and suggestions from new participants. Don't be afraid to tell me what my or my wife's pictures did to you and what else you want to see. I can't promise we will accommodate all requests, but we will do our best. Glockem we are working on some more pictures together .
 
Shower Pics

Demanded by the eyes of many, but by the words so of few...;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7278.jpg
    IMG_7278.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 729
  • IMG_7286.jpg
    IMG_7286.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_7282.JPG
    IMG_7282.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,404
Sweet sexy ones, wishing you both a wonderful and very naughty 2014, that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
And thank you for sharing all those wonderful sensual sexy pics with us.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for the sexy Mrs
 
MMMM YUMMMY>>>>> makes me want to nap with you :D:devil: <<<<<
:kiss::kiss:

I doubt we would do much sleeping.... Maybe just a little mutual masturbation would be fun to start. I would enjoy listening to you moan and feeling you skin against mine while we both help each other bring ourselves to orgasm!
 
Back
Top