BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bump and a hello to everyone..hope your weekend has been good..Mine has been busy with family! Hoping it finally calms down for me...hope all are good and things are going good..hugs for those that need them

HI to you PA...and all..Hope your day is going good....

Guessing I am going to stick with this thread and another one I post on..One I regularly posted on is puke worthy now.....

Have a good afternoon..stay cool if you can...HOT and humid and going to be miserably worse by the end of the week here..

Good Monday morning everyone...Start of a new week..Giving this thread a good old bump to start the week!

Have a great day everyone..Hugs to those that need them..

HI There PA..hope you are doing well!!

Morning LeftyT! Hope you have a good day!!!

Good morning to you Lord Nibiru...welcome back to the thread..

Good morning to everyone..hugs to those of you that may need them..
I'm better Bee. Hope work todayt too crazy for you today.

luv'ly curvy ladies

doing very well Bee, thank you.....slowly trying to get out of Doge for a long Independence day weekend (4th July, for those public school educated in the last 12yrs)

I hope all the luv'ly ladies are feeling well and receiving all the special attention they so justly deserve

Last edited:
doing very well Bee, thank you.....slowly trying to get out of Doge for a long Independence day weekend (4th July, for those public school educated in the last 12yrs)

I hope all the luv'ly ladies are feeling well and receiving all the special attention they so justly deserve

Glad to hear you are doing well....Have a good time away for the long weekend! :)

Good morning everyone..week is almost over! YAY

it will be a very nice Long week on the beach.... no t.v. Phone (well extended cell coverage)....no internet.....wait a minute, that means not morning Literotica.....D'OH.

heeeheeee..... Hope everyone is healthy and making those ends meet.

it will be a very nice Long week on the beach.... no t.v. Phone (well extended cell coverage)....no internet.....wait a minute, that means not morning Literotica.....D'OH.

heeeheeee..... Hope everyone is healthy and making those ends meet.

A week at the beach sounds like heaven....

LOL Have a great time and stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back